The Winter Transfer Rumors Topic - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 81 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 07:18 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

The Winter Transfer Rumors Topic

Silly season is back.

I'll kick it off with quite an interesting story...

According to "Spor Tou Vorra" (Thessaloniki sports paper) PAOK is set to steal Julio Cesar from AEK. The Brazilian forward is on loan from Portuguese side Vitorial Setubal and although AEK wants to keep him, they can't pay the 400,000 euros to trigger his release clause. So far they haven't agreed neither with the Portuguese neither with Julio Cesar to make the move permanent and Ivic has been openly looking for a new forward (hence the trial of Juho Makela, the Finnish forward of HJK). Apparently Goumenos smelled the opportunity and has already agreed a fee with Setubal and will meet with Julio Cesar's agent Barbossa in Athens today in order to agree a 3 years contract.

Now, "Sport tou Vorra" is by all means a disgraceful newspaper, in the "Protathlitis", "Derby" and "Ora gia Spor" way, but they are usually quite reliable when it comes to PAOK matters, especially when they don't make up rumors but talk with, according to them, "facts" - because their reliability is on the line if they **** up with their readers who are mainly PAOK fans.

Well, suppose that all this turns out to be true, I wouldn't be happy. I'm not big fan of Cesar. He's got skills and all, but he's too selfish to be a winger and doesn't score enough to play as a forward. We're already pretty covered on the left side with Konstantinidis and Shikabala so I guess they're buying him to play up front. Well, I don't think he's better than Mieciel...

With the same money we could get Ogunsoto.

From then on, as I said earlier AEK is trialing Finnish forward Juho Makela and Olympiakos is looking at the great market of Belgium for the "New Toures".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 81 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 11:55
Rising Star

Teams: Panathinaikos, Barcelona, Celtic, Argentina NT
Ogunshoto alongside Salpigidis would be a killer duo...
I hope you don't sign him.
In other news AEK is searching in Argentina for players to fill up the holes in the squad.

GREAT and I mean GREAT move by AEK.
I hope Panathinaikos will do the same''paparia pali kroates abalous''

Some players AEK is interested in:

Diego Galvan - Offensive Midfielder/Attacker :eekani:

Danilo Gerlo - Defender/Right back

Diego Barrado - Right Midfielder

Lucas Lobos - Offensive Midfielder :eekani:

Esteban Gonzalez - Defensive Midfielder/Center Midfielder

Nicolas Cabrera - Left Midfielder

I'm a huge fan of Latin Football''especially Argentinian football'' being in the position to know some things about it, all I can say is that AEK is doing a very good job in scouting.

All players from above are good at least and they 'd be good signings for AEK.

''well to be fair I know almost nothing for Gerlo''

Oh, and there is no way you guys are going to sign either Lucas Lobos or Diego Galvan.

As for Panathinaikos....
We need a at least 2 good signings.
A player to fill the right back problem of Vintra.
And a very good defender to partner Morris in deffense.
There are also rumors of Lagos again.
Personally I'd love to see him in my team.
I hope Kavouras wants him too.

Last edited by Saravakos-13; November 15th, 2005 at 12:04.
post #3 of 81 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 14:53
Premier Player

Teams: South Melbourne HFC -AEK FC - Hellas Verona FC
Quote:
Now, "Sport tou Vorra" is by all means a disgraceful newspaper,
Well given who its audience is................ j/k

Quote:
In other news AEK is searching in Argentina for players to fill up the holes in the squad.

GREAT and I mean GREAT move by AEK.
I hope Panathinaikos will do the same''paparia pali kroates abalous''

Some players AEK is interested in:

Diego Galvan - Offensive Midfielder/Attacker

Danilo Gerlo - Defender/Right back

Diego Barrado - Right Midfielder

Lucas Lobos - Offensive Midfielder

Esteban Gonzalez - Defensive Midfielder/Center Midfielder

Nicolas Cabrera - Left Midfielder

I'm a huge fan of Latin Football''especially Argentinian football'' being in the position to know some things about it, all I can say is that AEK is doing a very good job in scouting.
Do you live in Argentina or something? Whilst it all sounds good, it kinda reminds me of getting all those c graders from Boca a couple of years back. Their impact wasn't quite great was it? :irritate:

As for julio, I don't know he'll be missed but to go to that lot?

" The thing is though, no matter how bad your team happens to be, you will still love them. Divorce is not an option in the world of football supporting, it really is a case of death do us part."

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

"I shall always recognise you by the dreadful sword you hold...................."

"Die Mannschaft von down under kommt nach oben"

post #4 of 81 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 16:39 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravakos-13
Ogunshoto alongside Salpigidis would be a killer duo...
I know! It would be magic... :drool: I really, really hope this players ends up at PAOK.

There are actually rumors that we're interested but Ergotelis doesn't want to sell. We're also supposedly after Fotakis of Egaleo, a player who was in our youth team but Bajevic fullisly let go...

post #5 of 81 (permalink) Old November 15th, 2005, 17:41
Rising Star

Teams: Panathinaikos, Barcelona, Celtic, Argentina NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil 37
Do you live in Argentina or something? Whilst it all sounds good, it kinda reminds me of getting all those c graders from Boca a couple of years back. Their impact wasn't quite great was it? :irritate:

As for julio, I don't know he'll be missed but to go to that lot?
It's just that I love watching south american football.
And by the way Fernando Navas was a great player, ''remember the games against Bayer Leverkusen;''.
Lobos and Galvan are GREAT players, personally I don't think you have any chances of signing them, but if you do...
Esteban Gonzalez he would be a good partner for Katsouranis in the midfield trust me, and he is not very expensive.
As for Julio [email protected] him if you are gonna sign Cabrera this guy has a lot of potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil 37
it kinda reminds me of getting all those c graders from Boca a couple of years back. Their impact wasn't quite great was it? :irritate:
They where Boca players what do you expect;
post #6 of 81 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 12:24
Premier Player

Quote:
It's just that I love watching south american football.
If that includes Uruguay expect some stick for a very long while!!!!

" The thing is though, no matter how bad your team happens to be, you will still love them. Divorce is not an option in the world of football supporting, it really is a case of death do us part."

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

"I shall always recognise you by the dreadful sword you hold...................."

post #7 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 01:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, România
Rumours say that Rapid Bucharest striker, Daniel Niculae, could go to AEK Athens this Winter.

post #8 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 06:37
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: HELLAS, AEK, Srbija, Ukraine
He looks like a tall lad. What can you tell us about him mate?

To pio omorfo pragma sto kosmo einai na agapas tin AEK!
Det Vackraste i den har varlden, ar att alska AEK!
Самая прекрасная вещь на свете, это любить АЕК!
La plus belle chose dans le monde est l'amour pour l'AEK!
La cosa piu' bella nel' mondo e' di amare l'AEK!
Dünya'da en güzel şey, AEK aşkı.
A legszebb dolog a világon az AEK iránti imádat.
post #9 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 06:46
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: HELLAS, AEK, Srbija, Ukraine
How can we supposedly not be able to pay Cesar's 400,000 price tag but be looking at perhaps 3 Argentine's and 1 Finish international?

I'm telling you guys this was put to Santos the decision to keep him and he said no.

To pio omorfo pragma sto kosmo einai na agapas tin AEK!
Det Vackraste i den har varlden, ar att alska AEK!
Самая прекрасная вещь на свете, это любить АЕК!
La plus belle chose dans le monde est l'amour pour l'AEK!
La cosa piu' bella nel' mondo e' di amare l'AEK!
Dünya'da en güzel şey, AEK aşkı.
A legszebb dolog a világon az AEK iránti imádat.
post #10 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 11:34 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

You still haven't go the 3 Argentinians and the Finnish international is dirty cheap.

Santos wants Cesar, but AEK can't afford him.
post #11 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 14:59
Random Dropout
Premier Player

Teams: AEK Αθηνών,FCB
AEK can easily afford JC.They can just pay the money and go for one less player in the transfer market.

Problem is,noone believes he is worth the 400.000 euros and we're trying to keep him in our terms.

Does anyone here believe that AEK would ever lose Sorentino,Cirillo,Lympe,Katsouranis,Lakis,Dellas,I vic for 150K?
I don't think so.AEK ain't Chelsea but we ain't broke no more.

I wouldn't be sure about Santos either.He likes JC in the team and wants to keep his morale high but i'm telling you,if he was crucial to his project Cezar would have signed a new contract by now.

I personally believe Cezar is staying with the money we offer him.But if he goes..fine.AEK is working like a machine right now in all departments and noone in Greece even comes close to Iljia Ivic.

Btw AMO,i've noticed the avatar..imagine if you even liked the guy ..well it's not like PAOK "steals" :sweeteye: a first rated AEK player every day..it's always the other way around.

Last edited by prince paul; November 20th, 2005 at 15:04.
post #12 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 16:06
Premier Player

Quote:
AEK ain't Chelsea
...or Real madrid.

Quote:
AEK is working like a machine right now in all departments and noone in Greece even comes close to Iljia Ivic.
What's the news you're getting on the Argies? Coz all I'm hearing is about the Finn and Nicolae.

Quote:
well it's not like PAOK "steals" a first rated AEK player every day..it's always the other way around.
If you think knobs like Vassilakos and okkas ( ) are first rate fine. Just happens that I think the contrary. Though Pittas wasn't bad.

Quote:
Rumours say that Rapid Bucharest striker, Daniel Niculae, could go to AEK Athens this Winter.
At the moment GICA they're just rumors. Anything you know about him? :sweeteye:

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

post #13 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 17:36 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince paul
AEK is working like a machine right now in all departments and noone in Greece even comes close to Iljia Ivic.
Livathinos and Kostikos have done much better than Ivic.

Quote:
Btw AMO,i've noticed the avatar..imagine if you even liked the guy ..well it's not like PAOK "steals" :sweeteye: a first rated AEK player every day..it's always the other way around.
Yes, the last players you stole from us were Abonsah and Okkas... big successes. Maladenis is a handy player on the other hand.

Nor PAOK nor AEK have the financial muscle to "steal" players from each other, it always comes down to who can afford the free ones.

As for the avatar, I just don't have anything else to put. I don't even want Cesar, though he isn't bad.
post #14 of 81 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 19:30
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, România
Yeah Daniel Niculae is a tall striker (but not a giant). He´s a player with a good goal sense and he´s OK technically. Maybe he gets some problems in the finishing, he uses to miss the chance when he thinks too much. But when he doesn´t think he scores

One year ago he was linked to Ajax (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2487271). But he was seriously injured at the beginning of this year, when he was the topscorer in Romanian league. Now he´s scoring again, even with Romanian NT and in UEFA Cup.
I think he needs more games before leaving abroad.
post #15 of 81 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2005, 13:06
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by GICA
Yeah Daniel Niculae is a tall striker (but not a giant). He´s a player with a good goal sense and he´s OK technically. Maybe he gets some problems in the finishing, he uses to miss the chance when he thinks too much. But when he doesn´t think he scores

One year ago he was linked to Ajax (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2487271). But he was seriously injured at the beginning of this year, when he was the topscorer in Romanian league. Now he´s scoring again, even with Romanian NT and in UEFA Cup.
I think he needs more games before leaving abroad.

Thanks for that GICA!

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

post #16 of 81 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2005, 14:38
Rising Star

What's the news on Makela?

post #17 of 81 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 11:40
Premier Player

As it stands he's still on trial and nothing concrete has come out of it as yet. Patience...................

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

post #18 of 81 (permalink) Old December 22nd, 2005, 12:38
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Polish goalkeeper Paweł Kieszek will probably sign with Aigaleo. He plays for Polonia Warszawa, last team of Polish league.

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #19 of 81 (permalink) Old December 22nd, 2005, 13:43
Star Player

Giannis Crapolitis will also be returning to Aigaleo as I dont think we'll be signing him permanently
post #20 of 81 (permalink) Old December 23rd, 2005, 00:44 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

What was Zajec thinking bringing him and Chalkias to the Premier League when they were considerably average even for the Greek league...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in