Olympique Lyonnais-Olympiacos - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 21:17 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Olympique Lyonnais-Olympiacos

I watch Lyon-Olympiakos now. Olympiakos plays very well, I can't understand how they lost against Rosenborg at home. Anyway, they are unlucky, because Lyon is luckily leading 1-0... Olympiakos has a lot of attacks, I think they can catch at least 1 point tonight.

When the going get tough, only the tough get going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 21:25 Thread Starter
Premier Player

And 1-1 ! Goal from Kafes !!! It's logical seeing the game ! It's the first goal conceded by Lyon in CL this season. Olympiakos can go for a win now, Konstantinou enters the pich to score the second goal.

post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 21:31 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Govou 2-1... 89'

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 21:31
Premier Player

I am hearing Kafes goal was a beauty!!
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 21:31
Premier Player

Goal Lyon..... 2-1 now.

We can't hold onto anything to save our lives. We are the king of meltdowns.
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 21:40 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Finished... Lyon has 9 points : 3 victories in 3 games. This victory was a little bit lucky, but this is football. Olympiakos without Rivaldo and Georgatos made a great job, they were playing as a block, and Lyon missed many occasions. We can't say Lyon is qualified yet, because Olympiakos didn't manage to qualify last year with 10 points... Yes Kafes goal was a very good goal, a strike just behind the crossbar, Coupet couldn't do anything. Juninho's free-kick was also great to see.

post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 22:27
Premier Player

Teams: PAO, Celtic, Greek NT, Lions, Pistons, Wings
Par for the course as far as Euro-Olympiakos is concerned...

could anyone have seen the result going any other way? Absolutely brutal I feel bad for the gavroi.

post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2005, 22:48
Premier Player

Teams: lyon
it was a good game, you played very well, i'm shocked that you lost against rosenborg at home :eekani:
keep up the good work

ski now, apocalypse later
"César poursuivit les Gaulois jusqu'ŕ Alésia, car Vercingétorix avait toujours la Gaule ... "
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 00:06
Star Player

Usual oly in europe.
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 01:22
Xtratime Legend

Nothing new there.
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 07:25
Premier Player

A little off-topic but Im really impressed by Kafes' strides this year. Going from a backup nothing to Stoltidis hes become the best player on Olympiakos' team this year. He might be a racist piece of trash but hes turning into a great player and he NEEDS to start for the NT and supplant Basinas. Zagorakis can do what Basinas does and with Kafes we'll gain better passing and more creativity.

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 17:10
Star Player

How do u know hes racist?
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 17:16
Xtratime Legend

Because of the Karembeu bullsh!t, never mind that Karembeu had just grabbed his teammate from the throat or that noone apart from Karembeu have heard Kafes said something racist.

Kafes is not racist, he's had black teammates for years and he's one of the nicest persons.
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 17:17
Rising Star

Teams: GALATASARAY, (Bayern and Real Madrid)
Erol Bulut played 90 minutes ??? Does he also play in the greek league ? And how did he play ??

I see the light at the end
But every time I take a step, it gets dim
Tell me is this hell we're livin in?
If so, heaven's got to be better
But if we're hellbound, whatever, let's go down
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 17:44
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbomdeniz
Erol Bulut played 90 minutes ??? Does he also play in the greek league ? And how did he play ??
Bulut played the whole game.It was his first game(!) with Olympiakos and i think he was very good.Defensively he was much better than Georgatos.

As for the rest,the usual...Lyonnais scored a goal,then sit back the entire game without doing anything and,just when Oly seemed to win the point this time,the French scored again.Same story as in Madrid.
It's amazing..It looks like every team that plays against Oly,knows that one goal is enough and,even if Oly scores,whenever that happens,they'll score a second goal no matter what.
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 21:37
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
Because of the Karembeu bullsh!t, never mind that Karembeu had just grabbed his teammate from the throat or that noone apart from Karembeu have heard Kafes said something racist.

Kafes is not racist, he's had black teammates for years and he's one of the nicest persons.
Just because hes had black teammates doesnt mean hes not racist. Thats like saying just because John Doe works with random black guy hes not a racist even though hes got a swastika tat on his arm. Im much more willing to believe that he said something racially insensitive that drove Karembeu nuts than that you "know" hes a nice guy.

post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2005, 00:19
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00nis
Just because hes had black teammates doesnt mean hes not racist. Thats like saying just because John Doe works with random black guy hes not a racist even though hes got a swastika tat on his arm. Im much more willing to believe that he said something racially insensitive that drove Karembeu nuts than that you "know" hes a nice guy.
Yes, but if he's a racist one or more of his black teammates would have said something. But noone, and I repeat noone, black or white has said a bad word about Kafes.

And Karembeu was nuts before Kafes got even close to him. Certainly you remember him grabbing Okkas by the throat, don't you? But hey, let's conviniently forget about that and say that he got wild because Kafes said nasty things to him...

He didn't have to defend himself then, and I don't have to defend him now, but it's unfair that his name is dragged on the mud because of the French ******. Whoever believes Kafes' is a racist due to Karembeu's fabrications is an idiot. Period.
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2005, 00:37
Rising Star

Well, I met Kafes the day he signed for Olympiakos at Eleftherios Venizelos, and from that experience, I gotta say hes a good guy.
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2005, 00:38
Rising Star

Well, I met Kafes the day he signed for Olympiakos, at Eleftherios Venizelos, and from that experience, I gotta say hes a good guy.
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2005, 01:03
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
Yes, but if he's a racist one or more of his black teammates would have said something. But noone, and I repeat noone, black or white has said a bad word about Kafes.

And Karembeu was nuts before Kafes got even close to him. Certainly you remember him grabbing Okkas by the throat, don't you? But hey, let's conviniently forget about that and say that he got wild because Kafes said nasty things to him...

He didn't have to defend himself then, and I don't have to defend him now, but it's unfair that his name is dragged on the mud because of the French ******. Whoever believes Kafes' is a racist due to Karembeu's fabrications is an idiot. Period.

hook, line, and sinker

iremise re

btw Thryle its cuz your a white boy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in