The Jupiler Pro League - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 189 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2010, 08:24 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
The Jupiler Pro League

Time to start an Jupiler pro League topic

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 189 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2010, 08:31 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Stand
1 Racing Genk 13 29
2 Anderlecht 13 27
3 AA Gent 13 25
4 Standard 13 24
5 KV Mechelen 13 22
6 Lokeren 13 22
7 Cercle Brugge 13 22
8 Kortrijk 13 20
9 Club Brugge 13 20
10 Westerlo 13 18
11 Germinal Beerschot 13 13
12 Zulte Waregem 13 13
13 Sint-Truiden 13 11
14 Lierse SK 13 8
15 Charleroi 13 7
16 Eupen 13 5

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King

Last edited by Reaperken; November 2nd, 2010 at 10:23.
Reaperken is offline  
post #3 of 189 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2010, 09:18 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
what is your take on the 7 minutes extra time in germinal - charleroi?
and the strange red card for the yves de winter in lokeren - westerlo?

it seems the referees did some strange discissions this weekend.

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
 
post #4 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 08:21 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Hofmans: "Tuurlijk kan een fusie nog steeds"Gunther Hofmans was gisteren te gast in Studio 1 en waarschijnlijk tot frustratie van veel Germinal Beerschot- en Antwerp-supporters sprak hij zich op het einde weer uit voor een fusie.

Hofmans liet er geen twijfel over bestaan dat hij pro-fusie is. "Tuurlijk kan een fusie nog", aldus Hofmans. "Bijna iedereen is er voorstander van. De voorzitter is ook duidelijk geweest dat hij die fusie wel ziet zitten."

"Ja, ook ik ben er voorstander van. Dat zou dan gekoppeld kunnen gaan met de bouw van een nieuw groot Antwerps stadion", besloot Hofmans. Verschillende supportersverenigingen hebben reeds hun veto gesteld tegen de Antwerpse fusie, maar blijkbaar blijft het toch in de hoofden van de bestuurslui spelen.

AGAINST!!!!!!!

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #5 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 09:15
Xtratime Legend
 
El Lobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 28,158
Come on lads, liven this thread up a bit!

Œuvres complètes de Fikret Smiljanić
El Lobo is offline  
post #6 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 10:47 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo View Post
Come on lads, liven this thread up a bit!
indeed i'm sure i'm not the only belgian around here

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #7 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 11:56
Premier Player
 
Ezekiel, 25:17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Brugge, Belgium + Berlin
Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
Posts: 2,166
yes, there's actually two of us

http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
Ezekiel, 25:17 is offline  
post #8 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 11:58
Premier Player
 
Ezekiel, 25:17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Brugge, Belgium + Berlin
Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
Posts: 2,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
AGAINST!!!!!!!
A city like Antwerpen needs a big team though, and this is the only way you can maybe get a little close to it :undecide:

http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
Ezekiel, 25:17 is offline  
post #9 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 12:01 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
yes but no rather stay in 2nd then imo =D

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #10 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 14:09
Xtratime Legend
 
El Lobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 28,158
Royal Antwerp > Germinal Beerschot!

Œuvres complètes de Fikret Smiljanić
El Lobo is offline  
post #11 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 14:14 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
wait what?
or am seeing things wrong?
do you mean germinal is better then antwerp?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #12 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 14:23
Xtratime Legend
 
El Lobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 28,158
No, Royal is the original and real team of Antwerp.

Œuvres complètes de Fikret Smiljanić
El Lobo is offline  
post #13 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 14:49 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo View Post
No, Royal is the original and real team of Antwerp.
Thank You :smileani:

we are still alive, but for how long thats the question, but that is more something for NB2 topic

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #14 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 15:37
Premier Player
 
Ezekiel, 25:17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Brugge, Belgium + Berlin
Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
Posts: 2,166
Let's make predictions for the end of the season

The winner gets a free trip (bedevaart te voet naar Compostela)

My prediction:

1 Anderlecht
2 Genk
3 Standard
4 Club Brugge
5 AA Gent
6 KV Mechelen
---------
7 Zulte Waregem
8 Lokeren
9 STVV
10 Westerlo
11 Lierse
12 KV Kortrijk
13 Cercle Brugge
14 Germinal Beerschot
15 Charleroi
16 Eupen

http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
Ezekiel, 25:17 is offline  
post #15 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 16:26 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
My prediction:

1 Anderlecht
2 Genk
3 Standard
4 Club Brugge
5 Mechelen
6 Gent
---------
7 Lokeren
8 Zulte
9 STVV
10 Westerlo
11 KV Kortrijk
12 Cerlce Brugge
13 Charleroi
14 Eupen
15 Germinal
16 Lierse

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #16 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 17:44
Forum Manager
Legend
 
Yashimi Nakitu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Belgica
Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Posts: 19,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
AGAINST!!!!!!!
PRO!!!

I've been waiting for so long to finaly have a good team in Antwerpen and a fusion seems to be the only option to get that realised. Rather one very good team than two crap ones (of which one is on the verge of bankcupcy)

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
Yashimi Nakitu is offline  
post #17 of 189 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2010, 20:30 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
i can understand your point, but why can brugge has 2 teams in NB1 and we not?
because of the board of the 2 teams.
if germinal had an other president and a decent board an staff, they would play every year for top 3 imo.
Antwerp needs to find a new board to get out of our situation.
i'm against a fusion, cause i am sure both teams can survive in NB1 and end high their aswell, and that it's not going good with us, thats right, but trust me, we always find a secret window to keep on surviving. it's not the way to run a club but hey.

i even predict that we will not go up untill that new stadium is been build, cause it costs us immense to fix the bosuil stadium to NB1 standards.

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #18 of 189 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2010, 01:28
Forum Manager
Legend
 
Yashimi Nakitu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Belgica
Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Posts: 19,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperken View Post
i can understand your point, but why can brugge has 2 teams in NB1 and we not?
because of the board of the 2 teams.
if germinal had an other president and a decent board an staff, they would play every year for top 3 imo.
Antwerp needs to find a new board to get out of our situation.
i'm against a fusion, cause i am sure both teams can survive in NB1 and end high their aswell, and that it's not going good with us, thats right, but trust me, we always find a secret window to keep on surviving. it's not the way to run a club but hey.

i even predict that we will not go up untill that new stadium is been build, cause it costs us immense to fix the bosuil stadium to NB1 standards.

Because Club Brugge has a much bigger tradition and has fans all over West Vlaanderen and the country, something GBA and Antwerp don't have. Surely in an ideal world Antwerp would have 2 very good teams but that hasn't been the case for god knows how long.

If they would merge, the club would get a new stadium and a very big budget to work with and compete with Club, Anderlecht and Standard in time.

Of course I'm not really a fan of either team, I just go to the occasional game so I understand if the fans are against it.

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
Yashimi Nakitu is offline  
post #19 of 189 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2010, 08:01 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashimi Nakitu View Post
Because Club Brugge has a much bigger tradition and has fans all over West Vlaanderen and the country, something GBA and Antwerp don't have. Surely in an ideal world Antwerp would have 2 very good teams but that hasn't been the case for god knows how long.

If they would merge, the club would get a new stadium and a very big budget to work with and compete with Club, Anderlecht and Standard in time.

Of course I'm not really a fan of either team, I just go to the occasional game so I understand if the fans are against it.
their is going to be a new stadium anyway, one for both teams, for 40000 people, for the wk 2018bid

so i'm for the idea to play in the same stadium, but a fusion with a team that is already a fusion between Beerschot VAC and Germinal Ekeren, no thank you

i'm not against beerschot like most antwerp supps, but why need a fusion?
we play with number 1 (the oldest team of belgium) we play in the city colours (red-white) we carry antwerp in our name

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
post #20 of 189 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2010, 09:20 Thread Starter
Star Player
 
Reaperken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Belgium
Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Germinal Beerschot ontkent fusiegesprekkenNa een dag vol onrust bij de supporters van Germinal Beerschot naar aanleiding van de uitspraken van technisch directeur Gunther Hofmans, besloot het bestuur in een officiële mededeling het fusiegerucht de kop in te drukken.
15/09/2010 08:19 | 13 reacties | 1083x gelezen

Na de vele ontgoochelingen in het clubbestuur doordat deze geen kwaliteitsinjectie gaf aan trainer Glen De Boeck voelden de supporters de uitspraken van Hofmans op Studio 1 weer aan als een slag in het gezicht. Hofmans, schoonzoon van Jos Verhaegen, gooide daarmee weer olie op het vuur en de supporters, die radicaal tegen een fusie gekant zijn, voelen dit aan als een strategie om deze fusie door te duwen.

De club laat nu in een officiële mededeling weten zich te distantiëren van de uitspraken, maar het kwaad lijkt geschied. Na de contacten met aartsrivaal Antwerp op het verjaardagsfeest van de oudste club van het land geloven de fans blijkbaar niet meer in hun bestuur. "Een fusie zal geboycot worden", laten de Germinal Beerschot-supporters weten.

OFFICIELE MEDEDELING GERMINAL BEERSCHOT

Het clubbestuur van Germinal Beerschot stelt duidelijk, én met klem, dat er geen enkel gesprek is geweest met de Royal Antwerp Football Club in verband met een eventuele fusie. Dergelijke plannen bestaan niet en zullen ook naar de toekomst toe niet op het programma gezet worden. Germinal Beerschot wil op eigen houtje zijn sportieve toekomst verder uitbouwen.

De enige momenten dat de bestuursleden van Germinal Beerschot en Antwerp de voorbije maanden samen rond de tafel hebben gezeten, was op uitnodiging van het stadsbestuur en de Vlaamse Regering, en hielden enkel verband met de bouwplannen van een nieuw voetbalstadion in de stad Antwerpen.
this is getting on and on and on
this discussion will never end

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
Reaperken is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome