Legend

Teams: RSC Anderlecht
Your dream team 2006 - 2007 ...

Quote:
- Only select players who have played in the Belgian League this season
- You can choose the formation yourself
Starting 11:

Zitka (Anderlecht)

Dupré (Standard) - Smoje (Gent) - Deschacht (Anderlecht) - Pocognoli (Genk)

Fellaini (Standard) - Biglia (Anderlecht)
Hassan (Anderlecht)

Tchité (Anderlecht) - Sterchele (Beerschot) - Jovanovic (Standard)

Daniel Zitka: Made only one mistake this season (Charleroi at home). Almost all the other games he took points for Anderlecht without being so spectacular as Bailly.

Frederic Dupré: Not so many choices as there aren't that much good wing backs Belgium. Made the step to a topclub without many problems and had a very solid season.

Dario Smoje: Rock in Gent's defence. Solid trough the whole season. After a less good season last year he found back his old form.

Olivier Deschacht: I had to move him into the centre, where he also played some games this season. Made week after week solid performances. Knows his own qualities and makes use of them.

Seba Pocognoli: Great left back. I love this guy's technique and tackles. Some defensive mistakes though.

Marouane Fellaini: From zero to hero ... Who knew this fellow before this season ? And look at his performances. Not the best technique, but very strong with a great condition. While he's only 17 he forced a breaktrough at Standard. And that's not the easiest team to do that.

Lucas Biglia: Great view, good passing, great technique. It seems like everything is easy when you look at him. He also knows his less good points and wants to work on it. Will leave Belgium soon I'm afraid

Ahmed Hassan: His technique, his view, his work rate. Complete player and absolute hero since the Charleroi and Genk games at Anderlecht. Propably one of the best players I've seen in Belgium the last years togheter with Conceicao.

Mémé Tchité: Last-minute transfer of Anderlecht, but a great one. Many goals, many assists and always being dangerous.

Francois Sterchele: I already said last season he could be a solid first division player, but he showed he can be more then that. Some class goals and always hard working.

Milan Jovanovic: Without his bad injury Ivan Bosnjak would have propably got this spot. But Jovanovic is a worthy replacement. Smart striker with a great pace and not a bad technique.

Mattheus 7:1-6
Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread

Last edited by TomRSCA; May 3rd, 2007 at 16:48.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 2007, 20:45
Star Player

Teams: FC Bruges
===========Zitka (RSC*)===========

=Kane (Cercle)==Smoje (AA Gent)==Dante (Standard)==Pocognoli (RC Genk)=

=Van Heerden (FC Bruges)==Fellaini (Standard)==Pavlovic (AA Gent)==Gregoire (AA Gent)=

============Sterchele (GBA)=====Jovanovic (Standard)=============

Zitka: The man who will make RSC* champion on his own. He has problems onder pressure, but since the injury of Proto he developed into a world class goalkeeper

Kane: He only played a half season, but made a very solid debut in Belgium. Great tackle, good offensive support and a fantastic mentality. Not a world class player, but like Tom said ... there aren't many good full backs in this country

Smoje: His best season in Belgium so far ... if he can work on his mentality, he can play at a higher level

Dante: From the first moment i saw this guy play, i said Bruges should sign him. Great defender

Pocognoli: A full back like i like them. Great cross, great acceleration, great tackle. Needs to go to a higher level if he wants to improve

Van Heerden: What a quality player. Technique, acceleration, one time passing, fast as lightning, a fantastic work rate. This guy has everything to be a world star. It's great to see how he combines his speed and technique with the ability to see the open spaces on the pitch. Already a leader in our team, not to shy to do his part of the work

Fellaini: Nothing to add to Tom's post.

Pavlovic: Plays like I want a defensive midfielder to play. Great bodycheck, simple but efficient passing. No bullshit, only hard work

Gregoire: Has the best center in this country

Sterchele: I have problems with his attitude on the pitch, but he has proven that he knows how to score a goal. Just like Tom posted, Bosnjak would have his place without his injury

Milan Jovanovic: Speed, technique and the ability to score goals in one person.

#23 François Sterchele || 14/03/1982 - 08/05/2008

"Rêve comme si tu vivais éternellement, vis comme si tu mourais demain ..."
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2007, 16:27
Fuoriclasse
Legend

Teams: Juventus
_____________Zitka
Dupré__Smoje__Deschacht__Pocognoli
Chatelle__Hassan__Biglia___Grégoire
_________Tchité__Jovanovic

JUVENTUS AD VITAM AETERNAM

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 09:14
Premier Player

Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
Zitka (Anderlecht)

Cornelis (Genk) - Smoje (Gent) - Deschacht (A'lecht) - Pocognoli (Genk)

V Heerden (Cl. Brugge) Fellaini (Sta L) Geraerts (Sta L) Hassan (A'lecht)

Tchité (Anderlecht) - Sterchele (Beerschot)

http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in