Official Summer Transfers 2006/2007 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 16:38 Thread Starter
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Teams: RSC Anderlecht
Official Summer Transfers 2006/2007

I thought it was a good idea to bring all summer transfers into 1 topic. So we get a nice view of all summer activities on the transfer market from the Belgian first division teams ...

Anderlecht:

In: Lucas Biglia (Independiente), Ahmed Hassan (Besiktas), Christian Leiva (Banfield), Junior (Stoke(RL)), Martin Kolar (Westerlo (RL)), Walter Baseggio (Treviso (RL))

Out: Hannu Tihinen (Out of contract), Michal Zewlakow (Olympiakos), Pär Zetterberg (Retired), Goran Lovre (Groningen), Oleg Iachtchouk (Out of contract), Lamine Traoré (Genclerbirligi), Gregory Pujol (Nantes (RL))

Trainer: Franky Vercauteren

Standard:

In: Frederic Dupré (Zulte-Waregem)

Out: Serhiy Kovalenko (Brussels (L)), Lovre Vulin (Brussels (L)), Jonathan Walasiak (Brussels (L)), Olivier Werner (KV Mechelen (L)), Michel Garbini (Out of contract)

Trainer: ?

Club Brugge:

In: Ibrahim Salou (Zulte Waregem), Timothy Dreesen (Lierse), Yves Lenaerts (KBHZ), Daniel Chavez (Academia Cantolao), Mustapha Diallo (?), Jihad Azaggari (Excelsior), Serhiy Serebrennikov (Charleroi (RL))

Out: Rune Lange (Out of contract), Vincent Provoost (KV Kortrijk), Mathias Trenson (KVSK United), Gert Verheyen (Retired), Tomislav Butina (Olympiakos), Jelle De Bock (PSV), Ernandes (Lierse), Bart Buysse (Zulte-Waregem)

Trainer: Emilio Ferrera

KAA Gent:

In: Bassilia Sakanoko (WS Woluwe), Guillaume Gillet (Eupen), Steve de Ridder (Aalst (RL)), Jasper Lootens (Aalst (RL)), Ludovic Buyssens (Aalst (RL)), Bjorn De Coninck (Roeselare (RL))

Out: Steve Cooreman (Ham Kam), Erdinc Kurtulus (KV Oostende), Peter Mollez (KV Kortrijk), Ernest Nfor (Out of contract), Damir Mirvic (Out of contract), Zepherin Zoko (Out of Contract), Mamar Mamouni (Out of contract)

Trainer: Georges Leekens

KRC Genk:

In: Davy Brouwers (KBHZ)

Out: Wouter Corstjens (Westerlo)

Trainer: Hugo Broos

Zulte Waregem:

In: Bart Buysse (Club Brugge), Chris Janssens (Westerlo), Sammy Bossuyt (SW Harelbeke), Ibrahim Tankary (Sint Truiden (RL))

Out: Ibrahim Salou (Club Brugge), Frederic Dupré (Standard)

Trainer: Franky Dury

Lokeren:

In: Patiyo Tambwe (DC Virunga)

Out: Mohamed Zanzan (FC Brussels), Jean-Paul Kielo-Liezi (KV Mechelen)

Trainer: Ariel Jacobs

KVC Westerlo:

In: Wouter Scheelen (KVSK United), Nabil Dirar (Diegem), Stef Wils (Lierse), Enzo Neve (Beveren), Wouter Corstjens (RC Genk), Dieter Dekelver (Cercle Brugge)

Out: Chris Janssens (Zulte Waregem), Martin Kolar (Anderlecht (RL)), John Owoeri (Feyenoord (RL))

Trainer: Herman Helleputte

Roeselare:

In: Kevin Oris (Meerhout), Mathieu Velghe (KV Kortrijk), Janis Coppin (Germinal Beerschot), Davy Oyen (KVSK United)

Out: Bjorn De Coninck (Gent (RL)), Jamaïque Vandamme (Roda JC), Tom Raes (Lazio Roma)

Trainer: Dirk Geeraerd

FC Brussels:

In: Serhiy Kovalenko (Standard (L)), Lovre Vulin (Standard (L)), Jonathan Walasiak (Standard (L)), Ebou Sillah (RBC), Mohamed Zanzan (Lokeren), Jonathan Tehoue (Virton)

Out: Julien Gorius (Metz (RL)), Werry Sels (RS Waasland)

Trainer: Albert Cartier

Charleroi:

In: Cyril Théreau (Angers), Tim Smolders (RBC)

Out: Ousmane Bangoura (Shenyang), Fabian Creemers (Heppignies), Toni Brogno (Oud-Heverlee Leuven), Serhiy Serebrennikov (Club Brugge (RL))

Trainer: Jacky Mathijssen

Cercle Brugge:

In: Dwight Wille (Blackburn Rovers (L)), Tom De Sutter (Torhout)

Out: Dieter Dekelver (Westerlo)

Trainer: Harm Van Veldhoven

Excelsior Moeskroen:

In:

Out: Marcin Zewlakow (Metz (RL))

Trainer: Gil Vandenbrouck

K Sint-Truidense VV:

In: Henri Munyaneza (FC Dender)

Out: Jurgen Rutten (Kermt-Hasselt), Ibrahim Tankazy (Zulte Waregem (RL)), Kristof Lardenoit (Beveren (RL)), Tamas Hajnal (Out of contract), Ilja Stolica (Out of contract)

Trainer: Thomas Caers

Germinal Beerschot:

In:

Out: Bram Verbist (KV Mechelen), Igor Cvitanovic (Out of contract), Janis Coppin (Roeselare)

Trainer: ?

KSK Beveren:

In: Kristof Lardenoit (Sint Truiden (RL)), Bjorn Vleminckx (KV Oostende (RL))

Out: Kuami 'Coco' Agboh (Out of contract), Olivier Fontenette (Out of contract), Abdoulaye 'Junior' Djiré (Out of contract), Mohamed 'Dialito' Diallo (Out of contract), Wamoubi 'Man' Bikinda (Out of contract), Glenn Piessens (Out of contract)

Trainer: Edy De Bolle

Lierse SK:

In: Ernandes (Club Brugge), Seth de Witte (Wilrijk)

Out: Timothy Dreesen (Club Brugge), Stef Wils (Westerlo), Karel Snoeckx (Germinal Beerschot (RL)), Kristof Imschoot (Willem II), Dirk Mathyssen (Waasland)

Trainer: René Trost

RAEC Mons:

In:

Out: Stéphane Calce (Out of contract), Alberto Malusci (Out of contract), Ivan Dudic(Out of contract), Robert Szczot (Out of contract), Lorenzo Laï (Out of contract), Amadou Touré (Out of contract)

Trainer: José Riga

Legend:
(RL) = Returning from loan
(L) = Loan

Mattheus 7:1-6
Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread

Last edited by TomRSCA; May 19th, 2006 at 16:56.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 16:47
Star Player

Teams: Royal Antwerp FC, Manchester United, Belgium
Impressive!

Nice one, where did you get the list man.

"I never knew my birth parents. There was a car accident. my birth mother was incinerated, and I only survived because her smoking carcass had formed a protective cocoon of slaughtered human effluence. A Belgian man and his fifteen year-old love slave were looting the accident scene, came across a blood soaked baby, moi, and they raised me to be evil."
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 16:51 Thread Starter
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfschwein
Impressive!

Nice one, where did you get the list man.
Most of the list I got from the Voetbal Belgie website. I just adjusted the list with the latest transfers

Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 18:15
Premier Player

Teams: Germinal Beerschot, Avenir Beggen!!
Verbist out of GBA, saw this coming, though I like this guy. Will he be the #1 for Mechelen, or sit on the bench again this season?

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 18:21 Thread Starter
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerschot_fan
Verbist out of GBA, saw this coming, though I like this guy. Will he be the #1 for Mechelen, or sit on the bench again this season?
I think he'll have to battle with Olivier Werner for the #1 spot at Mechelen. The other GK's there aren't really that much, while Verbist stays a former U20 international.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 19:17
Star Player

Teams: BRUGGE Celtic,Schalke,VCF - Belgium, Slovenia
Rune Lange signed for Valerengen.

Nevertheless, still a few nice opportunities remaining on a Bosman.

'There has never been anything false about hope.' (Barack Obama)
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 19:49
Star Player

If I look at those transfers it kinda surprised me how easily Zanzan has found a new team, even though it's FC Brussels.

Seriously I've seen that guy play plenty of time and he's just awful.
I bet he wouldn't even cut it in 3de klasse.

Few transfers that were missing:

- Boris Marolt will leave Genk for Mechelen
- Diallito will leave Beveren for Germinal Beerschot (not official yet?)
- Davy Theunis will leave FC Brussels and rejoin SK Beveren

"I never knew my birth parents. There was a car accident. my birth mother was incinerated, and I only survived because her smoking carcass had formed a protective cocoon of slaughtered human effluence. A Belgian man and his fifteen year-old love slave were looting the accident scene, came across a blood soaked baby, moi, and they raised me to be evil."
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2006, 20:03
Rising Star

Teams: lierse, rode duivels
Nice update

Help me, Jeebus!!!
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old May 20th, 2006, 11:48
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfschwein

- Boris Marolt will leave Genk for Mechelen
According to De Gazet Van Antwerpen Marolt has broken of the contract due to personal reasons.
So the transfer wont go through.

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:07
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
In other transfer news, Lazio are said to be tracking two promising 20-year-olds: Colombian goalkeeper Arena and Belgian defender Tom Raes .

channel4

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2006, 07:13
Premier Player

Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
Tom Raes, a defensive midfielder, has already signed for Lazio I thought

http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 22:13
Star Player

- Germinal Beerschot has signed striker Francois Sterchelle from Sporting Charleroi.
- FC Brussels has signed La Louviere goalkeeper Michael Cordier.

officially still unconfirmed, but will most likely be announced in the coming hours/days:

- KRC Genk has signed defensive midfielder Wouter Vrancken from AA Gent.
- Antwerp will most likely sign goalkeeper Jochem Tanghe from Lierse.

Last edited by Kampfschwein; June 17th, 2006 at 22:19.
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old July 2nd, 2006, 06:44
Rising Star

Teams: Italia, Milan, Werder, Spurs, Shenhua
Baseggio to Treviso permanently and Anderlecht bought Nicolas Pareja from Argentinos Junior, the 22-year-old becomes the fourth Argentine to play at the Astridpark!
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old July 2nd, 2006, 21:00
GNK
Rising Star

Teams: KRC Genk, Boca Juniors
Bob Peeters and Sasha Iakovenko switch clubs. Peeters to Lierse, Iakovenko to Genk.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old July 2nd, 2006, 21:45
Star Player

Great transfer. Talented kid, with some potential.
He's a right-winger, so I guesse Itzhaki is not an issue anymore.

post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old July 2nd, 2006, 23:29
gOD
Legend

He playes at the left-wing, Goran Mujanovic is Lierse's right-winger. Anyway 'the Pallieters' got screwed. Iakovenko is one of the most talented youngsters in our league. They traded a Ukrainian youth international for Bob Peeters for crying out loud

We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace!

26.000 Faces :frownani:
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2006, 09:09
Rising Star

Teams: lierse, rode duivels
Quote:
Originally Posted by gOD
He playes at the left-wing, Goran Mujanovic is Lierse's right-winger. Anyway 'the Pallieters' got screwed. Iakovenko is one of the most talented youngsters in our league. They traded a Ukrainian youth international for Bob Peeters for crying out loud
Well, if you look at it that way. I think what we need most now is experience to help our youngsters and Bob can be the perfect guy do that. In that way he can be more useful than yakovenko, who has great potential, but less influence on the game.

Help me, Jeebus!!!
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2006, 09:11
Star Player

Teams: BRUGGE Celtic,Schalke,VCF - Belgium, Slovenia
With all the people you're hiring, one might wonder if there's still any place left for the youngsters in the end.

'There has never been anything false about hope.' (Barack Obama)
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2006, 14:14
GNK
Rising Star

Teams: KRC Genk, Boca Juniors
Izhtaki is indeed not an option anymore, according to Reynders.
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2006, 16:49
Rising Star

Teams: Macedona,Rabotnicki,Vardar
lokeren have also sign Goran Maznov from diyarbakir he play for the macedonian national team and standard is very close to sign Igor Kralevski from Hajduk split and roesalare is very close to sign Ace stojkov

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in