Racing Genk-Anderlecht (belgian Jupiler league matchday 4: 28/08/05) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2005, 15:45 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Royal Antwerp FC, Manchester United, Belgium
Racing Genk-Anderlecht (belgian Jupiler league matchday 4: 28/08/05)

Game will played in 1 and half hour from now. (18.00 GMT + 01.00)
The game will be broadcast live on één.
KRC Genk under charge of ex-anderlecht manager Hugo Broos will be missing Claessens, Chatelle and Engelaar due to injuries.

While Franky Vercauteren of Anderlecht will have a luxury problem and the chances are that 'man in form' Serhat Akin will have to sit on the bench in favour of Nenad Jestrovic.

The line-ups will (probably?) be as following:

Racing Genk

- Jan Moons
- Hans Cornelis
- Eric Matoukou
- Indridi Sigurdsson
- Gonzague Vandooren
- Mirsad Beslija
- Koen Daerden
- Sunday Oliseh
- Nenad Stojanovic
- Kevin Vandenbergh

reserves

- Sinan Bolat
- Faris Haroun
- Soley Seyfo
- Tom Soetaers
- Justice Wamfor

Anderlecht

- Daniel Zitka
- Olivier Deschacht
- Vincent Kompany
- Hannu Tihinen
- Anthony Vanden Borre
- Bart Goor
- Yves Vanderhaeghe
- Christian Wilhelmsson
- Par Zetterberg
- Nenad Jestrovic
- Mbo Mpenza

reserves

- Silvio Proto
- Michal Zewlakow
- Mark Deman
- Lamine Traoré
- Fabrice Ehret
- Goran Lovré
- Walter Baseggio
- Besnik Hasi
- Laurent Delorge
- Marius Mitu
- Serhat Akin

Referee: Frank De Bleeckere

I'm guessing on a 2-0 victory for Anderlecht BTW.

"I never knew my birth parents. There was a car accident. my birth mother was incinerated, and I only survived because her smoking carcass had formed a protective cocoon of slaughtered human effluence. A Belgian man and his fifteen year-old love slave were looting the accident scene, came across a blood soaked baby, moi, and they raised me to be evil."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2005, 15:51
gOD
Legend

Teams: RSC Anderlecht
Now Brugo isn't the smartest coach around, but still I doubt he will play with 10 men.
You forgot Mikulic or Tom Soetaers if Broos is in a reckless mood and decides to play with only 1 leftback (Sigurdsson will probably be benched then)

We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace!

26.000 Faces :frownani:
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2005, 17:54
Rookie

Racing Genk will play Litex Lovetch in UEFA cup. I would like to know about the fomation of Genk, their best players etc.

Do you think that they are able to challenge teams like Brugge or Anderlecht?
At first look their team is impressive. I doubt that they would have any problems with Litex.
Orlando Engelaar is probably the most interesting player in the belgian team. I've heard good things about him and I know that big European teams are interested in him (Arsenal, Tottenham)

Sunday Oliseh plays there? :dielaugh: I diddn't know that. For Jupiler standarts he is a really big name. Sigurdsson is another player who I've heard.

Good luck against Litex. Will see them here in bulgaria

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2005, 18:03 Thread Starter
Star Player

Indeed, sorry I forgot Mikulic.

Anyway: HT: Anderlecht leads by 1-0 thanks to a goal from Mbo Mpenza in the 44th minute.

"I never knew my birth parents. There was a car accident. my birth mother was incinerated, and I only survived because her smoking carcass had formed a protective cocoon of slaughtered human effluence. A Belgian man and his fifteen year-old love slave were looting the accident scene, came across a blood soaked baby, moi, and they raised me to be evil."
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2005, 19:08
gOD
Legend

Damned. Don't mind the loss of points so much then the discussion that will arise after Proto's performence. I hope Vercauteren just let him stand in goal.

BTW although the cards for Vanden Borre were ridiculous and the red one, made the game turn, I don't want to point to De Bleeckere. His complete and utter incompetence (seriously what is this guy doing in the 1e division?) disavantaged both teams equally.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2005, 19:09
gOD
Legend

And seriously who is that black dude up front at RSCA and what has he done to Mbo?

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2005, 20:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Mikulic scores :thmbup:
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2005, 08:29
Premier Player

Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by gOD
And seriously who is that black dude up front at RSCA and what has he done to Mbo?
It's Mbonda (the notorious, but unknown 3d or 4th brother)

http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2005, 09:47
BANNED!
Star Player

Teams: Team MutOofd
Quote:
Originally Posted by gOD
Damned. Don't mind the loss of points so much then the discussion that will arise after Proto's performence. I hope Vercauteren just let him stand in goal.
Why? He shouldnt have played in the first place since zitka was doing well...
Vercauteren lost the match by aligning proto, all this keeper-rotation is not good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOD
BTW although the cards for Vanden Borre were ridiculous and the red one, made the game turn.
He deserved it, he pushed vandenbergh which is not allowed... His action was in fact due to the incompetent leaderschip of goor who himself started a flurry of faults, Goor really is a player who sickens me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOD
I don't want to point to De Bleeckere. His complete and utter incompetence (seriously what is this guy doing in the 1e division?) disavantaged both teams equally.
True
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2005, 13:25 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOD

BTW although the cards for Vanden Borre were ridiculous and the red one, made the game turn, I don't want to point to De Bleeckere. His complete and utter incompetence (seriously what is this guy doing in the 1e division?) disavantaged both teams equally.
I thought Proto started very well, but indeed he didn't look too good on 2 of the 3 goals hopefully he can keep the confidence.
I thought it was quite an entertaining game. But everybody knows De Bleeckere is complete joke. I already expected him to fvck up (watch my big grin) and he already showed that in the first 10 minutes of the game. That fault of Deschacht on Stojanovic was an 100 % penalty and the yellow card of Van Denborre was just ridiculious.

It is just sad that this guy is supposed to be our best belgian referee.
Mbo on the other hand was again very impressive. I can honestly say I have NEVER seen him play like this. I remember him saying at the start of the season that he'll never be the kind of player that'll score around 30 goals a season, but if he continues to play at the rate that he's playing on right now; he knows.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in