Boerenkoolvoetbal van een Klotenploeg-PSV: 1-0 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2000, 09:42 Thread Starter
gOD
Legend

Last night I saw a horrific match. A weak PSV against an even weaker Anderlecht. Yesterday RSCA missed a golden opportunity to show the whole world we can play footbal. What Antheunis was thinking I don't know. We all saw PSV's game at Brugge, but still he chose (only!!!) to play the long ball at Koller. even an all-English team as Wimbledon would have been ashamed if they played this way. Anderlecht famous for his technical footbal and fast combinations in areas with little space wasn't itself yesterday.

A golden opportunity also because PSV, once again, was extremely weak. With few fast combinations their defence was immediately played ut of postion. On midfield only Van Bommel was ok. I haven't got a clue why Gerets praised Vogel, if you get that much space and create soo little with as this guy managed to do, you should be on the bench.

Upfront Kezman once again prooved to be a nobody. Those guys of Partizan Belgrado must laugh their guts out, every time they think of the money they got for him .Bruggink just was himself (an enormously overestimated average player). Of PSV's youngsters only Bouma really impressed me, although I have seen him play better games.

So sure Anderlecht was lucky to win, but we deserved it as much as PSV. In the first half we had as much chances and the keeper is also a player of the team. Speaking of the keeper, are their still people in Holland laughing with De Wilde ?

Therefore it was outrages :fero: the way the PSV players acted after the game. I can understand Van Bommel who just came of the pitch, but the arrogant way the complete nobody Bruggink who played an awfull game behaved 20 minutes after the game was disgusting . If he thought Anderlecht is a "klote-team" (sorry for the English speaking readers, but it's a word that will be censored, so I don't gonna translate it) he should have won. He didn't so he has to shut up :fero: . Maybe he didn't hear this but in footbal, it's about how much goals you score!

Anyway in Belgium we heard this completely out of place Dutch arrogance and we will remember it. Trust me in Eindhove you will loose again .

[Edited by gOD on 20-09-2000 at 10:44]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2000, 08:43
Premier Player

weer verliezen in Eindhoven? Ik hoop het, PSV was beter maar daar koop je niets voor!

Ik moet toch bekennen dat ik voor de eerste keer fout zat!

Finally: The World Bowl for Amsterdam!!!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2000, 03:03
Marcus C.

gOD,
You must have watched a different game then me. PSV was far from it's good form, but defineatly not weak. Only our attack was weak, and that is the only reason Anderlecht won(with a lucky goal).

I don't know what you are talking about our Defense being played out of position, Vanderhaege(I think) was the only one who made it through once and his shot was very weak. The only 'fast combinations' came from PSV, like you said Anderlecht only played the long ball in this game. Therefore
Anderlecht depends so much on Koller, but he was completely neutralized by Nikiforov. Our whole defense and midfield (maybe not Rommedahl) controlled the game very well and there was alot of precision and accuracy in the building of the attacks.Sure Anderlecht had a few good chances but PSV created alot more. The only non-functioning part of the team was the attack, Kezman and Bruggink could not finish off easy chances and also De Wilde had an excellent match.
Even the tv-commentator had to agree with this, and they are always against PSV.

I don't understand, you say Anderlecht was even weaker than PSV and was lucky to win, but they deserved the win

Also I find it very hypocritical that you comment on the Dutch arrogance, especially since before the game the you guys were being even more arrogant. The Anderlecht fans and media were saying that it would be an easy win and that they would be 2nd in the group, this is more arrogant than the PSV fans who knew it would be a hard match.

I don't know why you are outraged by v.Bommel and Bruggink, you yourself admit that Anderlecht did play 'Boerenkoolvoetbal' and was lucky to win. PSV dominated almost the whole game playing for 3 points, and then just when they were ready to accept a draw Anderlecht scores from a pure lucky goal. Of course v.Bommel and Bruggink have a right to be angry, I'm a fan and I was really really pissed off, just imagine how the players felt.
I'm sure you would be so mad if it happened to Anderlecht.

Anyway congratulations with your lucky win, but I'm quite sure we'll get some sportive revenge in Eindhoven.

El Piojo, waarom hoop je dat? Ik gun Ajax alles in Europa. Is toch goed voor de Nederlandse voetbal, toch? Wij Nederlanders moeten elkaar steunen.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2000, 09:38 Thread Starter
gOD
Legend

Marcus C, indeed I admit Anderlecht played louzy this because of the stupid tacktic Antheunis used. Tuesday we indeed depended too much on Koller. Still you could see that we don't have to. Specially the first half Goor-radzinski showed, Anderlecht is more than Koller alone. With Stoica and Dindane late in the second half prooved PSV's defence and certainly their full-backs aren't that sure at all.

Also the PSV-midfield did not impress me at all. Vogel defensively was ok (nothing more nothing less), but with the space he got, he should have done more offensively. Van Bommel and Bouma were good, but Rommedahl wasb't impressive at all. with the speed he has, he never really threatened Anderlecht. So saying PSV was good is a mistake.

The way Van Bommel and certainly Bruggink acted wasn't a mistake, it was a disgrace. If you're beaten and you didn't play a good game, you show respect. You can disagree with the result, but you don't break your opponents down. If you want to do that, do it on the pitch with decent footbal. I guess for a nobody like Bruggink that's too much to ask!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2000, 14:12
Marcus C.

gOD, while I agree that the way v.Bommel and Bruggink talked after the game was not the most positive, I can't understand why the Belgians take it so personally.

v.Bommel and Bruggink strongly disagreed with the result, but they were more angry at themselves than at Anderlecht. Both of them had chances to score and failed. I don't think they were breaking down the the club Anderlecht, they were just critizing the cowardly tactics which were used. Both you and me can agree that while PSV wasn't great, Anderlecht was much worse. So why can't the players who were on the field comment on this? I am just trying to understand how this is a disgrace.
Were v.Bommel and Bruggink supposed to say 'yes Anderlecht played excellent attacking football, were much better than us, and deserved to win'? We all know that would be lies. So why can't they just say they truth that Anderlecht played lousy and PSV should have won (or at least not have lost). I don't see how that is a disgrace or offensive to you.

What was more of a disgrace was the Anderlecht supporters, that was hypocrisy. The whole game they were consistently whistling against their own players or being quiet, I have rarely seen fans being so unsupportive of their own team.
And then when Anderlecht scores suddenly they are jumping up and down and cheering for the same players they had been cursing at. That was disgusting! I hope that when you guys come to Eindhoven you will come only real fans.

About Vogel, it was him who put Kezman eye to eye in front of De Wilde. It was Kezmans and Brugginks fault that it wasn't a goal. Also understand that Vogel has a knee injury, but he has been playing all the matches so it is now wonder that he couldn't do that much offensively. He was clearly exhausted in the second half, I hope he gets some good rest this week.

Anyway I am positive about most of the Anderlecht supportes I have discussed with on the boards. Also on our PSV Community the PSV and Anderlecht fans could discus normally which is quite cool.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2000, 10:04
Premier Player

Waarom ik dat hoop? Omdat ze mij zwaar teleurstelden tegen Anderlecht. Al die weddenschappen verloren en op internat, vraag maar aan god zei ik dat PSV makkelijk ging winnen en dat ik toch ook niet ga zeggen dat Ajax beter is dan bijv. Barca.

God, Marcus C is always very positive about his PSV. Every match they lost, we played very well. I like that supporters. Na elk verlies van ajax kan ik het toch echt niet opbrengen om te zeggen we waren weer geweldig vandaag alleen het doelpunt kwam maar niet. Alleen tegen NEC had ik dat gevoel, we waren stukken beter maar toch 0-0.

Finally: The World Bowl for Amsterdam!!!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2000, 13:13 Thread Starter
gOD
Legend

El Piojo I agree with you. Noone can blame me of not being an Anderlecht-fan. When they loose, I feel sick. If we play as we did against PSV (an average team in my opinion) my hearth bleeds, it hurts soo much. I kwo we can outplay them, but the coach decide not to.

So if it's bad it's bad, no need to be too possitive about it. That would be unfair to myself and to all the neutral people who watched the game.

Marcus C., you should also know that Anderlecht definitely in Belgium isn't an usual team. It's not enough to win, Anderlecht has to win with beautiful football.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2000, 16:30
Marcus C.

I may be generally positive, but I am also very realistic. I am defineatly not the type of supporter who would say that PSV is better than Barca or Lazio or whatever. Altough I hope otherwise, I know PSV has little chance agaisnt Man Utd this week. But why be negative? It doesn't help me or my club. I'm supporting my club in good times and in bad times, and yes it hurts when they loose.
But I also appreciate PSV's sometimes fast attacking football, Vogel and v.Bommel giving excellent 1-time passes, Nikiforov winnimg the ball from an attacker and then storming forward, Kezman running & tackling all over the field and disturbing the opponents build up. These are some reasons why I can still be a little positive even when we lose.

gOD, the way you explain it makes me understand more the behaviour of the Anderlecht supporters. Let me be clear that I don't agree with that behaviour.
Look PSV isn't a usual Dutch team either, and there is often alot of pressure on them to put on a great performance. But always we supporters stand behind the team, we stand and sing the whole game even during 'klotewedstrijden'.
Also we never let down our players, you obviously know all about the Luc Nilis stories. About how he was pushed away from Anderlecht by the fake supporters.

Well since Luc's shocking injury, the fans themselves took action to support Nilis. Also every game this season we have been singing and chanting for him.
To me that is what it is what it means to be a real supporter.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old September 23rd, 2000, 17:02 Thread Starter
gOD
Legend

About that Luc nilis story: Nilis was and still is a god for the Anderlecht-fans. It was the idotic press and the retarded idea that the Belgian public (not the Anderlecht-fans) has about football.

In Belgium everybody (press and fans) still think it's more important to work physically hard than to be talented and to play technical football. You also know Nilis wasn't a hard worker (although when I saw him with pSV, I hardely recognised him. He was really doing tackles ? ). Thi sis something that in Belgium is considered a death-sin (in general only the Anderlecht fans understand football has changed).

A lot of great talents are lost by this. Our coach Antheunis is also a someione who believes that. That's why some say he isn't the right coach for Anderlecht. Fact is that for that reason another worldclass talent: Alin Stoica is lost.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old September 24th, 2000, 22:10
Marcus C.

Yes well about Luc Nilis he is defineatly one of greatest technical players to have played for PSV in the recent times. And with the amount of beautiful moments and goals he will always be in the hearts of PSV Supportes.

However believe it or not, in these past two leaders at PSV Nilis became even better then he had ever been before, he was a great leader for the team. He wasn't only about giving assists and beautiful goals, but he put in enourmous effort for the team. Altough I agree he never was a very physical player, he pulled the team through many difficult games with hard work and determination (and yes the occasional tackle )

It is a pity how many coaches don't seem to know how to use the really talented technical players. I know it is not only in Anderlecht where such talents are lost. I hope that these type of players do not dissapear, because that would be a great loss for the whole of football.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2000, 09:50 Thread Starter
gOD
Legend

Anyway it's Holland that's getting better of our lack of football-knowledge. all our young and skilled talents go to holland because there they get the chance which isn't given to them here. Players like Soetaers, Caluwé, Van Dessel,...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in