I need your help: Site Review - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2000, 18:43 Thread Starter
Jan
Premier Player

I have come accross this site : http://users.skynet.be/sky38118/ and thought I might invite to join the Soccer Alliance, but before doing so I thought I would ask you what you think of it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2000, 19:01
gOD
Legend

Thanks for asking Jan

for me it would be ok if you invited them. I often write things on their (the official) Anderlecht-messageboard.

Problem is that there are a lot of "hooligans" between those guys. People who only write things to offend. When Anderlecht played Porto for the CL I proposed to come here and have a discussion with Porto-fans. The result was one guy who came down to write only insults on the Porto-forum. You can still check it out. After we made it clear he left and never came back.

Soon they also will be asking for an Anderlecht-forum (being the only team in Soccer-Allience). If this happens please don't exchange it for the Belgium forum. That would be a loss 'cause this is one of the few place we can talk Belgian soccer in a civilised way.

What I'm trying to say is that you have to realise that at first there are going to be people who are going to give the site (specially the Porto, Dutsh and Man U-forums) a hard time. Still this isn't something that can be solved. In the end we will have more people that visit this and hopefully a better site

Let me know when you're going to invite them
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2000, 19:22
Premier Player

Seems like a great site to me. And there are a lot of potential forum users in Belgium

I posted a question on the East European soccer forum about a player and gOD posted the link on the Anderlecht message board and you have to look at how many people already visited the link

Because of that our newest member 'Calle' joined us i think

But like gOD mentioned there are going to be a lot of fights i think. Sadly enough not all the people are as civilized as we
Although the fights between RSCA and Brugge are not that big i think. But when some fans of STVV and Genk join the board there will be a lot of racistic talk
But there are problems we could deal with i think. They won't do all the effort to come here and critise eachother here as they do on their official boards !
Because of that i'm 'banned' on the official messageboard of STVV
Not that i'm a rascist but most people in Belgium are getting 'Telenet'. It's a cable company that provides internet and if you ban one person with their IP everyone from the same neighbourhood is banned !

Well, that were the negative things but there will be much more positive i think so i wouldn't mind to get even more people to join this lovely forum I just wanted to be sure i will never be banned for such a reacon because it would be a disaster !!

I don't know if it's a good idea but you have to take a look at http://www.rsca.be ! It's the official site of Belgium's biggest club (sorry Brugge fans) and it's also in English.. Only problem is that they are the official site and it might be a problem to cooperate with them

So, I think this was it from me. Keep up the good working Jan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in