To those who criticised - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 13:19 Thread Starter
gOD
Legend

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specially in the first half he was the man. His safe on that header was worldclass !!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 13:26
Premier Player

Here is my opinion on that :

Unbelievable how they now are turning De Wilde in some kind of GOD ! He did some great saves but just with every ball he stopped the commentator was going wild like it was a miracle he got the ball .. But he played a good game and that should be mentioned too.
When he does a bad thing they are always pointing to it all the time but now in the other way it's also a bit overreacting i think.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 13:30 Thread Starter
gOD
Legend

I know it's easy t o say know he played a good game, but to me he always was a GOD!

I just a relief after the euro everybody broke him down. I defended him all the way and therefore after saterday a lot of people made fun of me. they are gonna (a lot already have) pay big time

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 13:51
Premier Player

Well, you defended him all the time and you were right about it

But i've never attacked him but he made some mistakes, and it is no fault to mention it. Only problem for him is that people are looking to much for sensation and believe everything what some commentators say .. A goalkeeper is also an easy target !

IMO some of the press was already targeting him when Anderlecht bought him back from Sporting.

Good to see that he isn't affected by that. He is a real pro, a very hard worker and still a good goalkeeper. That's a fact..

p.s.:Let them burn in hell god
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2000, 14:08
Premier Player

I always know he had class and is a topkeeper, but if you make mistakes like EURO2000 and last Saterday contra Westerlo I have the right to critizize him.

The Media goes to far indeed, they have to get a good story.....

Anyway, I am glad for 'Flupke', for Anderlecht and for Belgium

ADRIAAN
_________

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in