Still tickets for the Supercup? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2000, 20:47 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Well does anyone know?
Or is this match broadcasted?

PS: congratulations RSCA and ofcourse GOD!

Is it true that RSCA will play with their B-team?

ADRIAAN
________
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2000, 21:05
gOD
Legend

The game is broadcasted on kanaal2. i don't think there are still tickets. tuesday after the schalke-game boskamp (coach of genk) said that playing anderlecht in a full house is something special. so i think the stadion of genk is sold out.

i have absolutely no idea which team anderlecht is going to lineup. on one hand you can't take any risk of injuries. the porto-games are the most important of the year. on the other we realy realy sucked in famagusta specially the defense can use another game just for the automatisms.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2000, 11:24 Thread Starter
Premier Player

'Het Nieuwsblad' said that players who didn't had a chance yet will have more oppertunities in this game.( Hasi, Aruna,Iachouick?,...)

We will see, thanks anyway

ADRIAAN
________

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2000, 12:22
gOD
Legend

The anderlecht-site says it will probably be:

De Wilde; Crasson, De Boeck, Dheedene; Van Diemen, Hasi, Baseggio, Iachtchouck, Goor; Kôller en Radzinski
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2000, 20:29
International

Teams: Romania
Anderlecht win 3 - 1!

Anderlecht 3 - Emmanuel Pirard 35, Alin Stoica 40
Ioannis Anastasiou 60pen
Genk 1 - Bernd Thijs 44pen

Did anyone see the game? If so, can you please tell me how Stoica played! I am obbessed with the guy

Tricolor pina la moarte!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2000, 21:39
gOD
Legend

I saw it (of course). Stoica only played one half 'cause the game against porto is too important to take too much risks. Stoica played quite good (nothing more nothing less) and scored a goal. Bernt Thys, his guard, followed him very close and therefore Alin wasn't that dominant.

After about 20 minutes Thys got a yellow card and that gave Stoica more freedom. This was proven by his goal in the 40e minute. A very good assist of Jan Koller was finished by Alin with a hard shot. a beautiful goal that you will probably find on the new anderlecht-website http://www.rscanderlecht.com . On the other hand it was an open chance so he had to score it.

In the second half Oleg Iachtchouk replaced Stoica. Oleg played very well. He hasn't the pure class of Alin, but he works hard, has good passing and dribbling. Although Iachtchouk is injured every time he sees a ball, Alin has to pay attention. He will have to work hard all year!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old August 6th, 2000, 02:36
International

Teams: Romania
g0D:

Thanks alot for the informative report. I appreciate it very much!!!

Tricolor pina la moarte!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in