OFF TOPIC:WAT-D- eFFe- three LOL - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2008, 02:42 Thread Starter
Legend

OFF TOPIC:WAT-D- eFFe- three LOL

FIGHT THE MAN FOLX STAND AGAINST THE MAN...JOIN FORCES COMRADES....THEY R TRYIN TO SHUT ME DOWN......fight i sent pms to all the turks online they will soon see that Inacio should be arrested for attempted political correctness....ROFLMAO

Fight Ozzy fight...dont comply

Just havin a laff folx....LOL Inacio is hilarious with her placating attempts of an un interested public

O INTER O MORTE!!!!!!

Fernando Torres on English defenders "....the truth is most of them lack defensive positioning as a result of their reliance on strength and aggression and leave so much space for you to take advantage of.”

David Trezeguet: Anyway to score in European Cups is easier if compared to Serie A league, since in Champions League clubs give more space to opponents

Last edited by TAZZ; June 27th, 2008 at 03:00.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2008, 04:53
Legend

Teams: Fenerbahçe, Türkiye
Wow, there is 5 wasted seconds of my life I'll never get back

"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules, and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence: in other words it is war minus the shooting."
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2008, 04:59
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

TAZZ, have you got your answer to your question yet?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2008, 05:42 Thread Starter
Legend

Lol yes a certain moderator who will remain nameless.....cough-Svezia-Africa-cough helped me out knowing that i am not a rebel. Interesting read on Wikipedia actually

thanx nameless

LOL

O INTER O MORTE!!!!!!

Fernando Torres on English defenders "....the truth is most of them lack defensive positioning as a result of their reliance on strength and aggression and leave so much space for you to take advantage of.”

David Trezeguet: Anyway to score in European Cups is easier if compared to Serie A league, since in Champions League clubs give more space to opponents
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in