Liga 12/13, J5| SPORTING 2-2 Estoril Praia| Alvalade, 29.09.2012 - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2012, 19:34 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
Josué's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 62,100
Blog Entries: 1
Liga 12/13, J5| SPORTING 2-2 Estoril Praia| Alvalade, 29.09.2012

You're losing 2-0 at home to Estoril right now, but they just had a guy sent off so the last 30 minutes should be interesting.

The home fans are just whistling and booing your team, rightfully so as this is just another disgraceful performance in your own stadium.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
Josué is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2012, 19:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
Josué's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 62,100
Blog Entries: 1
Own goal by Estoril in the 75th minute, lead cut down to 2-1 now.

All Sporting since the red card to Estoril, bit of a silly goal though. Viola heads the ball back across the goal mouth, Estoril defender knees it into his own net.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
Josué is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2012, 19:57 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
Josué's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 62,100
Blog Entries: 1
Ricky ties it up 2-2 in the 84th minute. Estoril yelling about an offside but the Wolfwinker was onside by 2 or 3 feet.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
Josué is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2012, 20:11 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
Josué's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 62,100
Blog Entries: 1
2-2 FT.

A great comeback from your team to score 2 goals after Estoril's red card and claw back a tough point at home.

The newly promoted boys will be wondering how they let all 3 points at the Alvalade slip away.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
Josué is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2012, 20:44
Sportinguista
Premier Player
 
SCP-87's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2009
Location: Ontario
Teams: Sporting CP
Posts: 1,344
I dont get it, dont even wanna try to explain it any more... Sporting was completely flat for the first 65 minutes.

"you deserved to be in a small cage and treated like the animals you are "

-Killa
SCP-87 is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2012, 13:28
Forum Manager
Legend
 
Knoert's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: close to Limburg
Teams: Athletic Club, FC Utrecht & VVV-Venlo
Posts: 12,740
What's happening with Sporting???
Knoert is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2012, 00:34
Forum Manager
Star Player
 
killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Dirty Jursee
Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Posts: 4,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP-87 View Post
I dont get it, dont even wanna try to explain it any more... Sporting was completely flat for the first 65 minutes.
Who cares? The key thing here is to go and post crap in the Benfica forum because that's important, right?

Clear penalty around the 30th minute against Sporting, not called, second yellow to the Estoril player nothing shy of a comedy , is Sa Pinto going to make it to Thanksgiving?

Place your bets.
killa is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:51
Sportinguista
Premier Player
 
SCP-87's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2009
Location: Ontario
Teams: Sporting CP
Posts: 1,344
Estoril got a penalty Afteewards and the player was sent off for asking the ref to give a card
Which fifa now says is a bookable offense

If the refs were really in our side estoril would have had 0 penalties and Zakaria labyad would not have gotten sent off last week which was far more ridiculous then this Incident

It's okay, estoril is a tough team. Maybe Scp can lobby the league to have the return match be Played at the Estadio algarve instead of estoril,s own turf so that the seats. Can be filled with sporting fans for an "away" game . But hey maybe that would not be fair... Not sure if something like that has ever been done before.

"you deserved to be in a small cage and treated like the animals you are "

-Killa
SCP-87 is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:06
Forum Manager
Star Player
 
killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Dirty Jursee
Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Posts: 4,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP-87 View Post
Estoril got a penalty Afteewards and the player was sent off for asking the ref to give a card
Which fifa now says is a bookable offense

If the refs were really in our side estoril would have had 0 penalties and Zakaria labyad would not have gotten sent off last week which was far more ridiculous then this Incident

It's okay, estoril is a tough team. Maybe Scp can lobby the league to have the return match be Played at the Estadio algarve instead of estoril,s own turf so that the seats. Can be filled with sporting fans for an "away" game . But hey maybe that would not be fair... Not sure if something like that has ever been done before.
Look, the penalty was clear and your team sucked, you talk about the Estoril game in 2005 but I bet you didn't watch it because Estoril deserved to finish the game with 4 :smileani:
Games are often played at different stadiums as long as the home team wants to do so, why would it matter for us? We'd fill Algarve or Estoril, we're not sporting, we have a fan base that fills other teams' pockets:smileani:
killa is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2012, 16:26
Sportinguista
Premier Player
 
SCP-87's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2009
Location: Ontario
Teams: Sporting CP
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa View Post
Look, the penalty was clear and your team sucked, you talk about the Estoril game in 2005 but I bet you didn't watch it because Estoril deserved to finish the game with 4 :smileani:
Games are often played at different stadiums as long as the home team wants to do so, why would it matter for us? We'd fill Algarve or Estoril, we're not sporting, we have a fan base that fills other teams' pockets:smileani:
Is that the reason? Or are there no cages for sportinguistas at algarve stadium is it?

It's okay. Man I'm the racist , you aren't you voted for obama and run community basketball games on thr other side of town I bet

"you deserved to be in a small cage and treated like the animals you are "

-Killa
SCP-87 is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2012, 17:07
Forum Manager
Star Player
 
killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Dirty Jursee
Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Posts: 4,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP-87 View Post
Is that the reason? Or are there no cages for sportinguistas at algarve stadium is it?

It's okay. Man I'm the racist , you aren't you voted for obama and run community basketball games on thr other side of town I bet
My zip code is 90210, we don't have "the other side of town"
killa is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2012, 17:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Filipe Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Sweden
Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Posts: 36,665
The quality of this thread so far probably equals the quality of the game Sporting played on Saturday. I'm glad I couldn't watch it.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
Filipe Reis is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome