Liga 11/12, R2| Beira-Mar 0-0 SPORTING| Aveiro, 21.08.2011, 19:15 CET - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:01 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Liga 11/12, R2| Beira-Mar 0-0 SPORTING| Aveiro, 21.08.2011, 19:15 CET

Liga ZON Sagres 2011/12
Round 2

Sunday, 21 August 2011, 19:15 CET
Estádio Municipal, Aveiro

SC Beira-Mar vs SPORTING CP

vs

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:11
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
i think i may take a drive up to aveiro to watch this game

and just in case, i'll carry a whistle with me

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:24
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:30 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

The incredible start of this 2011/12 league, with the usual refereeing mistakes coincidentally favouring the usual customers, was not taken softly by the club's current board of directors. The club rightly accused the referee of having done a terrible job and did not even mention the little helps that allowed our rivals to win points in the first round of the league.

We did not send a dvd to the Government or menaced to boycott games or tournaments, like some other club did last season, but we complained and we were bloody right to do so.

To make things even better our friends from LPFP (Portuguese League organisers) announced that João Ferreira would be the ref appointed for this match. A guy, that together with his infamous assistant Pais António, signed some of the most scandalous broad day light robberies against us in the very recent past. Again we complained and again we were very entitled to do it. Again, we did not send any dvd or menaced to boycott games or participation in tournaments.

On Friday the club's president called a press conference to present a document with a series of proposals to bring more transparency to refereeing in Portugal. I have read it and I did not find anything unreasonable or particularly innovative for that matters.

On the night before that (and not after the press conference like some press has been wanting to make it look like) João Ferreira announced that he refused to referee our game...all hell break lose. Now the refs available to replace him refuse to referee this match "in solidarity with their injusticed colleague". Right now it is not clear who will referee the game.

Strangely enough, last year, when a certain club presented a dvd to the Government complaining about the way their club was mistreated by the refs and the way another club was helped out by them, nothing of this kind happened. I wonder why?

Anyway, in football terms this will be an important match for us. Domingos starts to be under pressure, more because of his blind insistence in starting our matches with 9 men (no, Djaló and Postiga don't count) than because of the results. There is no reason to believe that he will change that but hope is the last thing to die.

Jeffrén got injured in Denmark which gave the chance for André Carrillo to be called. Another new name on the list of players called is Valeri Bojinov, who is coming out of an injury and upon whom many hopes lie.

Here is the list of players called for this game...

Goalkeepers: Rui Patrício and Marcelo Boeck.

Defenders: Rodríguez, Daniel Carriço, Polga, Onyewu, Evaldo and João Pereira.

Midfielders: André Santos, Schaars, Izmailov, Diego Capel, Matías Fernandez, André Carrillo and Fito Rinaudo.

Forwards: Bojinov, Diego Rubio, van Wolfswinkel, Yannick Djaló and Hélder Postiga.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa View Post
Who's the ref?
Some dude from the 2nd division since referees are tired of Sporting's bitching, whining, pressuring, and threats. Good for them.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:40 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inácio View Post
i think i may take a drive up to aveiro to watch this game

and just in case, i'll carry a whistle with me
Quote:
Who's the ref?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
Some dude from the 2nd division since referees are tired of Sporting's bitching, whining, pressuring, and threats. Good for them.

It must be loooove....

Nelson Mandela
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:44
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
Not according to this article:

"Árbitros só de bancada
JEAN-PAUL LARES

A indisponibilidade de João Ferreira para dirigir o encontro de hoje entre Beira-Mar e Sporting alastrou-se aos seus colegas da primeira categoria e a solução só irá ser encontrada no estádio, pouco antes do início da partida. Solidários com João Ferreira, os restantes árbitros que habitualmente se encarregam da condução dos jogos das competições profissionais fizeram saber que também se recusavam a ir a Aveiro . Perante tal cenário, ainda foi equacionada a possibilidade de recorrer aos juízes da segunda categoria, correspondente às provas organizadas pela Federação Portuguesa de Futebol, mas esta recusou imiscuir-se num problema que, no entender da entidade que tutela o futebol luso, é da exclusiva responsabilidade da Liga. Ou seja, sem nenhum juiz disponível, a Comissão de Arbitragem da Liga nada pode fazer no sentido encontrar um substituto para o homem de Setúbal, que tinha nomeado para este encontro, pelo que só nas bancadas do Municipal de Aveiro pode ser descoberta uma alternativa.

Diz o regulamento que, antes da hora marcada para o apito inicial, deve ser solicitada, através da instalação sonora, a presença de árbitros que se encontrem entre os espectadores junto do delegado da Liga, de forma a que seja possível formar uma equipa para a direcção da contenda. Na remota possibilidade de não ser encontrado qualquer árbitro entre os espectadores, a responsabilidade será entregue ao capitão de uma das equipas, escolhido por comum acordo entre os clubes ou mediante sorteio"

In OJOGO
http://www.ojogo.pt/27-233/artigo942255.asp
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I undertand you guys miss the times when the only person in Sporting giving the face to complain about the way we were constantly made fun of by those whistling filhos da puta was our coach Paulo Bento. Well, those days are over.

Nelson Mandela
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:49
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis View Post
It must be loooove....

Nice picture, what was the event?

I like this one better but ok
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 14:52
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
I undertand you guys miss the times when the only person in Sporting giving the face to complain about the way we were constantly made fun of by those whistling filhos da puta was our coach Paulo Bento. Well, those days are over.
No, no, those whistling people are the ones making fun of your club as of today.

Good luck having the roupeiro ref the game tonite, wonder who his assistants will be... Paulinho maybe?
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:01 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
No, no, those whistling people are the ones making fun of your club as of today.
Yep. They are the same ones that yesterday you've said were right for not calling a penalty against your club...just for you to change your opinion a couple of hours later when the video evidence was too hard to contradict.

Justiça Lampionica.

Nelson Mandela
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:07
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
Yep. They are the same ones that yesterday you've said were right for not calling a penalty against your club...just for you to change your opinion a couple of hours later when the video evidence was too hard to contradict.

Justiça Lampionica.
Paulo Bento??? is this you????

Funny how you keep talking about it and yet not one mention of the bad offside call on Saviola; we're not talking about him being in-line like Postiga's bad offside call, we're talking about him being on-side by almost a meter.

you do know what a meter is right?
Here's some help for you, see the goal line at 7secs? well, your keeper's hand is about 1 meter away from it

post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:18
Rising Star

Teams: FC Porto, Arsenal, Newcastle, Portugal NT
Wow, no ref
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Funny how you keep talking about it and yet not one mention of the bad offside call on Saviola; we're not talking about him being in-line like Postiga's bad offside call, we're talking about him being on-side by almost a meter.
Last week when I told you that you scored a goal that gave you one point against mighty Gil Vicente you answered "yeah but Jara got a bad offside call you know!". This week when I tell you that you escaped from a draw 5 minutes from time against mighty Feirense you answered "it wasn't a penalty and we got a bad offside call you know!".

I can't wait to hear about next week's bad offside call.

Quote:
you do know what a meter is right?
Here's some help for you, see the goal line at 7secs? well, your keeper's hand is about 1 meter away from it
Every single time we have a discussion about how Sporting's has been systematically robbed by the refs season after season as opposed to the help that your club still manage to get in spite of the man up north, you come up with this video (or the one of Silva's dive against Benfica some 10 or 15 years ago). The validity of your arguments equals the amount of your honesty.

Nelson Mandela
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyh View Post
Wow, no ref
Sporting should play some games without a referee. That way, they won't be able to blame anybody when they inevitably choke and lose/tie since their squad just isn't very good. Of course, the guy selling peanuts in the crowd could still be blamed. Anybody but the players themselves.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:26 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Sporting should play some games without a referee. That way, they won't be able to blame anybody when they inevitably choke and lose/tie since their squad just isn't very good. Of course, the guy selling peanuts in the crowd could still be blamed. Anybody but the players themselves.
A portista talking about refs! :dielaugh:

Nelson Mandela
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:28
Rising Star

Teams: FC Porto, Arsenal, Newcastle, Portugal NT
This is simply unbelievable, picking a ref from the stands
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:29
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
A portista talking about refs! :dielaugh:
Yes, this should be a shock, because I don't talk about referees. Porto committed a penalty yesterday and also received a penalty. You came in the Porto forum ONLY to comment on the penalty we received.

I talk about football, you talk about excuses for having... yet again... an incredibly shit team. The funny difference is this year's version is supposed to be the team of millions. :dielaugh:

A VENCER DESDE 1893

post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:42 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Yes, this should be a shock, because I don't talk about referees. Porto committed a penalty yesterday and also received a penalty. You came in the Porto forum ONLY to comment on the penalty we received.
Porto did not receive any penalty. Hulk dived like he does over and over again and gets away with it like the players of your team always do. You have no moral right to talk about referees because your club owns them.

Quote:
I talk about football, you talk about excuses for having... yet again... an incredibly shit team. The funny difference is this year's version is supposed to be the team of millions. :dielaugh:
We don't have a shit team and you know it but you are too infantile to admit it. You also know that the amount of money we have spent in buying 14 players equals the amount your club spent in buying Danilo, who will only join your club in mid-season but yet you prefer to ignore it.

The difference between you and killa is that he is actually a guy that genuinely doesn't like the shit in which our football is submerged whereas you boast about it. I guess it says a lot about your character.

Nelson Mandela
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2011, 15:45
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

You're right, I love Portuguese football. Sue me.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in