Official Sporting 2007/08 Portuguese League Thread and other club news - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 83 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 14:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Official Sporting 2007/08 Portuguese League Thread and other club news

We have a new Sporting.

For very different reasons we have lost 4 of the players that during last season marked their presence very often in our starting XI.

The keeper Ricardo decided at 31 years of age to give the big step of playing in La Liga one year before the end of his contract with the club. A doubtful one in terms of his career but surely a good one for his retirement plans.

The Chilean left back Rodrigo Tello escaped like a rat to Turkey when the club was decided to offer him what he deserved and no more than that. Good for him that there are clubs that like to splash ridiculous sums of money for average players.

Nani was sold to Man Utd in the biggest ever transfer involving our club. United paid 25,5M euros (5,5M over the value of his buy-out clause) and probably over his current value as well but I think they know very well what they are doing. Nani is really a pearl and I wish him really the best in his career.

Finally Marco Caneira, the allround defender that led so well our defense in the last two seasons and that marked a very important presence on an inexperienced locker room. He did so well last season that his club, Valencia, decided that he should return from his loan and that is really for me the biggest loss for us in terms of transfers this year.

The four players mentioned above were not the only ones to leave but certainly are those that with their absence could influence the way of playing of our team for the coming season.

On the departure gate of Alvalade there were other players that were also quite used last season left (Bueno, Alecsandro and Custódio), there was a good clean-up of the useless buys of Peseiro's time (Douala, Luís Loureiro, João Alves) and finally there was the departure of some homegrown talent that never seemed to raise up to the occasion (Carlos Martins, Miguel Garcia, Semedo).

On stand-by

Sporting's policy of loaning young players to clubs playing in lower divisions in order to give them some experience proceeded as well. This year the second level of our football (Liga Vitalis) will have the eyes of the Sportinguistas set on clubs like Estoril-Praia (David Caiado and Celestino), Olhanense (Daniel Carriço and João Martins), Portimonense (Marco Lança and Mário Felgueiras), Fátima (Carlos Saleiro and Yannick Pupo), Trofense (Fábio Paim) and on 2a B there will be Sporting players at Olivais e Moscavide (João Gonçalves, Alison Almeida and Tiago Pinto) Real Massamá (André Pires and Ricardo Nogueira) and Atlético (Zezinando).
André Marques will be in principle the only one of our players loaned to another Bwin Liga club (União Leiria) and Silvestre Varela (Recreativo Huelva in Spain) will be the only Lion gaining experience abroad.

New blood

In what concerns the arrivals there are also quite a few new faces to add to our squad.

The replacement of Ricardo between the posts was found very quickly and to be honest we do seem to have gained with the swap. The Serbian international Vladimir Stojkovic is in fact a goalkeeper good enough to follow the long tradition of great Sporting keepers that goes back to giants like Carlos Gomes, Azevedo, Vítor Damas, Ferenc Meszaros, Tomislav Ivkovic or Peter Schmeichel.

The influence of Caneira was so big that Sporting needed to bring two players to replace him. The young Brazilian Gladstone already showed that he will certainly not want to stay on the bench watching Tonel pair up with Anderson Polga in the centre of our defense and the also Brazilian Pedro Silva already gave good indications on his first game and derby last weekend as right-back.

On the left side of our defense it is probably to early to tell but at least we don't seem to have lost with the arrival of Slovakian international Marian Had to replace Tello, The Rat.

The departure of Miguel Garcia was also covered with the return from loan of the promising U-20 international Paulo Renato, that last year played at Olivais e Moscavide.

In the midfield the new faces also come from East. The departure of Nani would obviously need to be covered and for that Sporting got two players that bring a label of technical quality and strong temperament. The Montenegro left-footed international Simon Vukcevic and the Russian attacking midfielder Marat Izmailov were the chosen ones. While the first already showed a few good bits of his football it is the Russian that promises more after watching these first games of the new season. Izmailov is skilled, tactically inteligent and very useful, exactly what Paulo Bento needs to apply his ideas.

The joker card of this year's squad is the teenager Adrien Silva. He has been the big star of this pre-season showing a maturity that obviously brings to our minds the names of people like João Moutinho and Miguel Veloso. Apparently PB will have him shifting between the U-19 team and the first squad which is probably the best for him at this stage of his career.

Finally upfront there were also news. The two South American strikers that last year struggled to level the quality of the great Liedson are gone so there was need to bring on new faces. The veteran Derlei joined the squad from a suspicious place. He is probably the player that will need to perform better in order to convince the fans but he certainly is an improvement when looking at last year's squad. The other striker is the young Montenegrin from Crvena Zvezda Milan Purovic. A promising player with a huge physical presence that offers other attacking options totally absent last year.

The squad

To sum up this summary here is the squad of 23 players (plus Adrien) that Paulo Bento will have to face one more season where for the first time in its history the club will be fighting for 5 different trophies (SuperCup, Bwin Liga, Cup, League Cup and Champions League):

Stojkovic
(Rui Patrício/Tiago)

Abel - Tonel - Anderson Polga - Had
(Pedro Silva - Gladstone - Paulo Renato - Ronny)

Miguel Veloso
(Paredes/Adrien Silva)

João Moutinho - Izmailov
(Pereirinha - Farnerud)

Romagnoli
(Vukcevic)

Liedson - Derlei
(Yannick Djaló - Purovic)

VIV'Ó SPORTING!!!

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Filipe Reis; August 9th, 2007 at 08:11.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 83 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 15:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Tello, the rat

nice preview btw

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #3 of 83 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 15:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenas
Tello, the rat

nice preview btw
Dank U well

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela

post #4 of 83 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 15:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

You will lose this weekend.

Am I in the right thread? p

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
post #5 of 83 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2007, 15:24 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua
You will lose this weekend.

Am I in the right thread? p
go and urinate yourself p

Nelson Mandela
post #6 of 83 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2007, 04:57
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Ringing The Changes At Sporting

Ringing The Changes At Sporting
in goal.com
09/08/2007

Sporting are preparing for the new season in the wake of the exits of four pillars: young wing wonder Nani, old hand in goal Ricardo, Chilean wing-back Tello and defender-cum-holding midfielder Marco Caneira. With the pre-season over and the first trophy coming into range this weekend, Goal.com takes a look at what the Lisbon Leões (Lions) are preparing for the coming season…

Sporting Clube de Portugal, popularly yet inaccurately known as Sporting Lisbon by some, are ready to take on a new season with the hope of keeping ahead of cross-town rivals and stealing some of the fire that FC Porto have shown in the domestic Bwin Liga over the past few years.

Coach and former player Paulo Bento has managed to carve himself a fairly safe niche at the Estádio José Alvalade, the former youth team tactician having cut his teeth with the juniors before stepping into the shoes of ex-Coach José Peseiro (now at Panathinaikos). Bento nabbed second place in his debut 2005-06 season and did the same last season, frustratingly caught in the slipstream of a victorious FC Porto.

Despite the close-but-no-cigar results in the Bwin Liga the Taça de Portugal (Portuguese Cup) was hoisted at the end of last season with a win over Lisbon suburbanites Belenenses. A single goal from Brazilian striker Liedson (88 min) was enough to end the season on a positive note – made all the better by arch-rivals Benfica’s trophy drought.

His experience from the youth team has allowed Bento, renowned for his straight-faced strong leadership and tactical rigour that characterised him as a player, to groom the many talents that emerge from the lower divisions into top-flight players. Nani may have been sold off as Manchester United made an offer that couldn’t be refused, but the winger is hardly the be-all and end-all of Sporting.

Two names in particular stand out; number 24 Miguel Veloso and number 28 João Moutinho. The former showed his mettle in the Inter Milan battles last season, his increasingly solid game causing the Under-21 skipper to catch the attention of both Arsenal and Liverpool.

Moutinho is seen as an even greater promise and has already caught the eyes of several European greats, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Celtic, Arsenal and Manchester United having all sent scouts and spotters to track the local hero. His polyvalent performances drip with energy and he is capable of shouldering the burden of leadership with apparent ease.

Moutinho may not be a physical tower (he’s exactly between Deco and Romário in height terms) but his touch is exquisite and combined with a combative attitude that keeps him out of Bento’s squad rotation policy, the number 28 having his own song and being an idol at just 20 years of age.

Despite his tender age, Moutinho was awarded the vice-captaincy last year and the 20 year-old is seen as suitably mature by the no-nonsense Coach to sport the Captain’s armband this year. He takes over from Portugal keeper Ricardo, the 31 year-old who left in a EUR 3 million deal for Real Betis.

The veteran’s departure has opened a vacancy between the Sporting sticks and another youngster looks set to get a chance this season. 19 year-old Rui Patrício – who actually started off as a striker – is another Sporting youth academy product. He will, however, face tough competition with 32 year-old fellow Portuguese keeper Tiago and 24 year-old Serbian import Stojkovic to take over from Ricardo.

There are other youth products who’ve made the move up to the senior squad, a special mention going to number 25 Bruno Pereirinha. The 19 year-old has already drawn comparisons with Sporting alumnus Cristiano Ronaldo for his work on the wing, but its still early days to se if he can follow in the footsteps of the star, but he could join the long list of Sporting wing wonders such as Figo, Simão, Quaresma, Ronaldo and Nani.

Other budding Portuguese promises include three defenders: André Marques (20), João Gonçalves (19) and Paulo Renato (19), a midfielder: Adrien Silva (18 – also much-hyped to make it big this season) and a striker who teetered on the brink of making an impression last season: 21 year old Guinea Bissau-born Yannick Djaló. The talented forward has already caught the eye of FC Barcelona and will be looking for more minutes in the 2007-8 season.

Theres also a considerable foreign legion at Alvalade, the emphasis being on a sizeable Brazilian contingent, seven players from the former colony forming a little over a quarter of the Sporting squad. The biggest supply comes from the Timão (Big Team): Corinthians, four of the seven hailing from the São Paulo giant.

The most prominent is tall, slender striker Liedson, nicknamed Levezinho (little light one) for his frame and an innate ability to hang in the air and nod in a large amount of goals: no less than 57 in the 93 matches he’s played for the Leões since landing from Brazil. The number 31 is usually a starter under Bento and this is slated to continue this season as well.

Increasingly carving a place for himself is Ronny, the left-back had to duel it out with Portuguese counterpart Rodrigo Tello last year, but looks more likely to be given a place in the sun this season. The wing-back is famous for his searing shot, following in the footsteps of Roberto Carlos with a potentially gonad-crushing shot that was recorded at speeds of up to 222 km/hr in a game last season against Naval.

The two other ex-Corinthianos are 19 year-old midfielder Yannick Pupo (who came up through the Sporting academy after being signed from Corinthians juniors) and 26 year-old newly-arrived right-back Pedro Silva. The former is expected to be used in a very limited way by Bento but Pedro Silva is already being considered for a first team role as shown in the recent Guadiana tournament Final, although he must compete with Abel.

Along with Liedson, the other unquestioned first team member from Brazil is ex-Grêmio centre-back Anderson Polga, now one of Bento’s vice-captains and increasingly stirring the interest of European giants impressed by his classy performances commanding the back four. Polga looks likely to continue as the lynchpin in the Sporting rearguard and really needs to be given a chance at national level by Dunga.

A Brazilian who started shining in Portugal, rather than his homeland, is number 11 Derlei, completing his tour of the Portuguese Big 3 after three years at FC Porto (2002-5) and a loan last season to SL Benfica from Spartak Moscow. It seems that Bento is looking forward to a new Brazilian duo after trying Liedson-Deivid (now at Fenerbahçe) and Liedson-Alecsandro (Cruzeiro) but not finding the right mix.

Apart from the sizeable Brazilian contingent with five potential first team shoe-ins, Bento can count on one more South American to give a Tango taste. 26 year-old Leandro Pipi Romagnoli (ex-San Lorenzo) almost having left to return to Argentina in January, but deciding to stay on and fight for a place in midfield. Many expect this to be his either his breakout or breakdown season.

Looking east rather than south, two Montenegrins add to the Sporting attack. 21 year-old Number 10 Simon Vukčević has already caused waves as one of the most talented playmakers to come out of Partizan Belgrade and number 9 Milan Purović hailing from cross-town arch-rivals Red Star Belgrade after coming to prominence alongside Nikola Žigić. Purović looks set to battle it out with Derlei to join forces with Liedson.

Also from the East, albeit further north, comes Marat Izmailov. Expected to compete with Vukčević for a place in creative midfield the Russian is highly-rated but somewhat of a glass player who has suffered a series of injuries. He can play in the hole or on the flanks and arrives on loan as somewhat of an unknown quantity, albeit with a lot of promise.

Sporting seem set to ring in the changes and this could well be the season that cements Paulo Bento as the most exciting young Coach to come out of Portugal since José Mourinho became special. The latest competitive line-up gives an idea of how Paulo Bento may face Mourinho's old side, FC Porto, in the Supertaça on Saturday:

SPORTING (4-4-2): Stojkovic (Tiago/Patrício); Pedro Silva (Abel), Tonel, Polga and Ronny; Miguel Veloso, João Moutinho, Izmailov (Vukcevic) and Romagnoli (Djaló Derlei (Purović) and Liedson.

The challenge now is for Bento to integrate the new with the old, both in the sense of age and in the sense of incorporations. This has shown itself in a pre-season that was promising yet also highlighted the fact that the all-important mutual understanding between the players is still missing.

Bento wants a team that reflects his principles: safely blocking in defence, secure yet dynamically energetic in midfield and a hard-working and efficient attack that can make the most of their chances in front of goal. The formula has been in place since the Coach took over and now fans will be expecting his consecration - and a real challenge to the FC Porto hegemony as well as continuing to finish ahead of cross-town rivals Benfica.

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....

Last edited by Filipe Reis; August 9th, 2007 at 07:21.
post #7 of 83 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2007, 07:21 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Too many silly mistakes in this article (meanwhile corrected) but it's not a bad review

Nelson Mandela
post #8 of 83 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2007, 10:09
Nun c'è Problema!
Star Player

Teams: Team without Totti
I didn't know in which thread should I put my question, so I decided it could fit in here

My question is: How much are the tickets for a Sporting game in the league and CL? I'm coming to Lisbon to study there (for 6 months), and would like to watch some games.
Hope Roma get's in the same group with Sporting or Benfica (if they qualify)
post #9 of 83 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2007, 12:17 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlovin
I didn't know in which thread should I put my question, so I decided it could fit in here

My question is: How much are the tickets for a Sporting game in the league and CL? I'm coming to Lisbon to study there (for 6 months), and would like to watch some games.
Hope Roma get's in the same group with Sporting or Benfica (if they qualify)
No problem mate you are welcome here on any thread

I don't live in Portugal so unfortunately I don't go to see Sporting playing live that often which means that I am not really aware of the price of tickets but if you check this link you'll see the prices of tickets for the first match of the season that will take place on 17 August against Académica. You should look at the column "Até à véspera" (Until the eve of the matchday) and "Adepto" (Fan as opposed to "Sócio" which means Member). Summing it up if you buy the ticket before the day of the match you can pay between 20 and 35 EUR.

The big games against Benfica and Porto are probably more expensive and the CL games too.

http://www.sporting.pt/Servicos/Bilh...s_Bilhetes.asp

I love Roma so I wouldn't really like to have to face them during the group stage, although if I look at the possible opponents included in pot 2 they probably would be in the top 3 of our wish list.

Valencia
Lyon
Porto (can't play them)
Sevilla
PSV
Roma
Benfica (can't play them)
Ajax

Btw Roma will not face Benfica in the group stage because they are on the same pot.

Good luck for Roma anyway and have a great time in Lisboa!

Nelson Mandela
post #10 of 83 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2007, 11:42 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

According to our press Sporting is interested in Celsinho, a Brazilian 18 year old attacking midfielder currently playing for Lokomotiv Moscow, the same team from where the new recruits Izmailov and Had came from.

The squad seems to be formed by now but the transfer window only closes in 3 weeks time.

Nelson Mandela
post #11 of 83 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2007, 16:33
Nun c'è Problema!
Star Player

Teams: Team without Totti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis
No problem mate you are welcome here on any thread

I don't live in Portugal so unfortunately I don't go to see Sporting playing live that often which means that I am not really aware of the price of tickets but if you check this link you'll see the prices of tickets for the first match of the season that will take place on 17 August against Académica. You should look at the column "Até à véspera" (Until the eve of the matchday) and "Adepto" (Fan as opposed to "Sócio" which means Member). Summing it up if you buy the ticket before the day of the match you can pay between 20 and 35 EUR.

The big games against Benfica and Porto are probably more expensive and the CL games too.

http://www.sporting.pt/Servicos/Bilh...s_Bilhetes.asp

I love Roma so I wouldn't really like to have to face them during the group stage, although if I look at the possible opponents included in pot 2 they probably would be in the top 3 of our wish list.

Valencia
Lyon
Porto (can't play them)
Sevilla
PSV
Roma
Benfica (can't play them)
Ajax

Btw Roma will not face Benfica in the group stage because they are on the same pot.

Good luck for Roma anyway and have a great time in Lisboa!

Thanks for the info mate, hope I'll have enough free time to see some live matches in Lisboa I've never seen Roma live before so this would be a great chance for me, if they would be drawn together in the same group as Sporting.
I'm surely gonna attend a Lisbon derby, should be interesting
post #12 of 83 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2007, 18:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlovin
Thanks for the info mate, hope I'll have enough free time to see some live matches in Lisboa I've never seen Roma live before so this would be a great chance for me, if they would be drawn together in the same group as Sporting.
I'm surely gonna attend a Lisbon derby, should be interesting
Yes, the derby against Benfica is the biggest match in the country so I think you shouldn't miss that one if you can. This season we are playing them first at their stadium (a.k.a. The Red Bread Basket) on 30 Sept. and we will host them on 3 March.

Nelson Mandela
post #13 of 83 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2007, 10:48 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Celsinho is ours!

The 19 year old Brazilian attacking midfielder is Sporting's 9th recruit for the 2007/08 season and he will be on loan for one season from Lokomotiv Moscow - zero cost - with a buying option of 2M euros for the following four seasons. He will travel to Lisbon this weekend to do his medicals and to sign the deal.

From what I've read of this player he seems to be a very talented attacking midfielder that already played for Brazil on their U-17 NT. He is surely welcomed as we need more speed and skill in the last third of our team.

Nelson Mandela
post #14 of 83 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2007, 13:42 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

It seems the previous news about Celsinho's deal were not accurate. Sporting is indeed going to sign him but for 5 years. We are going to pay 1M euros for 50% of his pass.

Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Filipe Reis; August 20th, 2007 at 08:08.
post #15 of 83 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2007, 08:42 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Celsinho arrived this night in Lisbon and this is a translation of what he had to say to the press...

..."the arrival in Portugal is just the first step, as I haven't yet signed. Tomorrow we will meet and solve everything, and then I will become a Sporting player" but he already assumed having goals for this new step in his career: "I want to arrive, play well and help the team to win trophies."

Celsinho defines himself as a typical Brazilian player: "I am happy, I like to have the ball at my feet and go for the dribble, but I know that the most important is to help the team. I feel more comfortable playing at the centre of the midfield, to the right side." The player also explained what led him to choose Sporting instead of Corinthians, who also presented him a proposal: "Everybody knows the value of Sporting and I took the decision that I felt was better for my career, because Sporting is a great club. I have the ambition of playing at the Brazilian Seleção and in Russia I was a bit hidden, I hope to be more exposed here."

It's not yet clear when he will start training but what is sure is that tomorrow he will do his medical tests in Montijo and in principle right afterwards he will sign his deal and will be presented by the club to the press.

Benvindo Celsinho!

Nelson Mandela
post #16 of 83 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2007, 15:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Here's an introduction of our new recruit Celsinho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52cStA18gdI

Nelson Mandela
post #17 of 83 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2007, 10:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

What a terrible blow for Sporting in just one day. Both Pedro Silva and Derlei will have knee operations and will be out of action for a period around 6 months. This means that we have lost the only player that could cover Abel's absences at RB and also be a 3rd option for LB and worst than that lost one striker that was having a very good start of season and complementing Liedson very well.

Nelson Mandela
post #18 of 83 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2007, 17:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Derlei was not having a "very good start" to the season and was not complimenting Liedson "very well."

Take off the lime green glasses.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
post #19 of 83 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2007, 18:02 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua
Derlei was not having a "very good start" to the season and was not complimenting Liedson "very well."

Take off the lime green glasses.
In my opinion he was but we all know that your opinion here is the only thing that counts for you. If you don't mind, at least in this forum, allow me to express it.

Nelson Mandela
post #20 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2007, 07:14
Premier Player

Teams: Bosna / Manchester C / Fenerbahçe
Sporting Clube de Portugal have confirmed that Brazilian striker Derlei will miss the UEFA Champions League group stage with torn cruciate ligament in his left knee.

Worst-case scenario
The 32-year-old sustained the injury in training on Wednesday and medical tests have revealed a worst-case scenario for the player. Sporting say he will undergo surgery "as soon as possible - even next week" but are resigned to being without him for the next six months. A UEFA Cup and UEFA Champions League winner with FC Porto, Derlei left Portugal for FC Dinamo Moskva but returned last season on loan with SL Benfica before making a permanent move to Sporting this summer. He scored the first goal of 2007/08 Portuguese Liga season. Sporting face Manchester United FC, AS Roma and FC Dynamo Kyiv in Group F.

©uefa.com 1998-2007. All rights reserved.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in