17M€ budget for "leoes" - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 20:45 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 02 2003
Posts: 1,032
17M€ budget for "leoes"

that's our budget for this season, 1M€less than last year, i believe u can have a good team based on our young players and then sign a couple of great players who enter on the starting 11
Balakov10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 20:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
17 millions!!!!! ,this must be the lower budget from the Cl teams so far!!!:thmbdown:
kleber is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 20:51 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Join Date: 02 2003
Posts: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
17 millions!!!!! ,this must be the lower budget from the Cl teams so far!!!:thmbdown:

and we still finish the league ahead of u, and beat u twice...
Balakov10 is offline  
 
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 21:44
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balakov10
and we still finish the league ahead of u, and beat u twice...
Yeah,but6 this is pathetic Sporting and Benfica need to have higher budgets!!!!:rollani: ,Porto have a budget of 60 millions euros....with this number you can fight against the best teams in europe but now 17 millions!
kleber is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 23:11
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Filipe Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Sweden
Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Posts: 36,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Yeah,but6 this is pathetic Sporting and Benfica need to have higher budgets!!!!:rollani: ,Porto have a budget of 60 millions euros....with this number you can fight against the best teams in europe but now 17 millions!
so what do you suggest our team should do to have a 60 Million Euro budget?

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
Filipe Reis is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2006, 15:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis
so what do you suggest our team should do to have a 60 Million Euro budget?
Having a PDC as president!p
kleber is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2006, 19:18
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Filipe Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Sweden
Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Posts: 36,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Having a PDC as president!p
I prefer to be honest and poor than rich and mafioso

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
Filipe Reis is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2006, 20:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis
I prefer to be honest and poor than rich and mafioso
But you win european titles Filipe.p
kleber is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 10:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Filipe Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Sweden
Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Posts: 36,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
But you win european titles Filipe.p
why don't you do us all a favour and apply to become the FM of Porto's Forum in XT and stop pretending that you support the former giants?

you are one of those "fans" that only support the winning team so I think that would suit you like a glove...and plus you could lick Bimbo da Costa's in the proper place and not in other club's forums

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
Filipe Reis is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 13:00
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis
why don't you do us all a favour and apply to become the FM of Porto's Forum in XT and stop pretending that you support the former giants?

you are one of those "fans" that only support the winning team so I think that would suit you like a glove...and plus you could lick Bimbo da Costa's in the proper place and not in other club's forums
:rollani: ,i dont give a damn about Porto but there are the only club in Portugal who can say that are also giants like Benfica and are the realy danger for Benfica supremacy not your pathetic junior club...

Last edited by kleber; May 24th, 2006 at 13:08.
kleber is offline  
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 13:45
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Filipe Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Sweden
Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Posts: 36,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
:rollani: ,i dont give a damn about Porto but there are the only club in Portugal who can say that are also giants like Benfica and are the realy danger for Benfica supremacy not your pathetic junior club...
your words speak for yourself...
I let others be the judges of your quality as a poster

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
Filipe Reis is offline  
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 14:24
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis
your words speak for yourself...
I let others be the judges of your quality as a poster
Yeah,you must be the poster who say more bullshit and crap about Benfica,funny is that no one can do that to the all mighty Sporting!:rollani:
kleber is offline  
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 19:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Filipe Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Sweden
Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Posts: 36,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Yeah,you must be the poster who say more bullshit and crap about Benfica,funny is that no one can do that to the all mighty Sporting!:rollani:
In humour you can be funny, sarcastic or corrosive but if you go beyond a certain line you are not funny anymore and become simply rude and stupid...got it?

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
Filipe Reis is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 02:48
International
 
Join Date: 06 2002
Posts: 5,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
17 millions!!!!! ,this must be the lower budget from the Cl teams so far!!!:thmbdown:
17 for Sporting is plenty. They're not going to need to shelve out 30 million to buy Ronaldinho or something like that. All they need is reasonably priced good players, and you can buy plenty of talent with 17 million, believe it or not. Porto will not end up spending their 60 million. And don't forget the huge cash injections Porto have gotten that Benfica and Sporting haven't. (Maniche, Costinha, Deco, Ferreira, Carvalho, Derlei transfers)
BeiraMarense is offline  
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 03:04
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Portugal
Teams: SL Benfica
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeiraMarense
17 for Sporting is plenty. They're not going to need to shelve out 30 million to buy Ronaldinho or something like that. All they need is reasonably priced good players, and you can buy plenty of talent with 17 million, believe it or not. Porto will not end up spending their 60 million. And don't forget the huge cash injections Porto have gotten that Benfica and Sporting haven't. (Maniche, Costinha, Deco, Ferreira, Carvalho, Derlei transfers)
Errr... That number, 17 million, it's not for signing player alone. It's their budget for all players during the season. Signings, salaries (for current and new players, , coaches, staff), "prémios de jogo" and other expenses.

They wished they had 17M just for signings, like we wished we had 27 or that FC Porto had 60, but that is not the case.
Gein is offline  
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 05:03
International
 
Join Date: 06 2002
Posts: 5,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gein
Errr... That number, 17 million, it's not for signing player alone. It's their budget for all players during the season. Signings, salaries (for current and new players, , coaches, staff), "prémios de jogo" and other expenses.

They wished they had 17M just for signings, like we wished we had 27 or that FC Porto had 60, but that is not the case.
Oh, my fault.

My argument regarding Porto's cash injection still stands. :smileani:
BeiraMarense is offline  
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 06:13
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Portugal
Teams: SL Benfica
Posts: 866
Yeah, it does stand, and I believe it will stand for some more years too, unfortunatly. The gap is quite big. Our recovery curve is not very steep, and Sporting is even in a worst condition, but that can change drastically if they do sell all that stuff (the mall and buildings) at a good price.
We'll see how all that evolves, but once again, FC Porto is the biggest favourite in the title race, and by a large distance.
Gein is offline  
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 12:15
Star Player
 
Pretty Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2011
Location: EU
Teams: United, Atletico
Posts: 4,218
I think if Sporting can get a high price for 1 or 2 players, then spend the money wisely they will be ok, also if they are on a tight budget they can let there strong youth players come through
Pretty Boy is offline  
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 06:26
Forum Manager
Legend
 
O Glorioso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: New York
Teams: Portugal, SL Benfica, Manchester United
Posts: 13,074
Blog Entries: 3
All they need to do is bring Fabio Paim into action

O GLORIOSO



O Glorioso is offline  
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 11:13
Xtratime Legend
 
Cüneyt Arkın's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Posts: 30,023
You thınk that's low? Galatasaray has oh I think... £0 for next year, free transfers and loans will have to bring us in new players. We're in debt. So don't moan about 17 mil lol.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
Cüneyt Arkın is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome