Transfers, Rumours, Articles Thread - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:49 Thread Starter
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
Transfers, Rumours, Articles Thread

It's confirmed, Diego is leaving Porto to germany, Werder Bremen....the transfer was worth it €7M apparently, which is what Porto paid for him i believe

both him and PDC have exchanged unpleasant words, so looks like a departure suiting both parts...personally i think Porto is losing a talented and creative player who may have not showed as much as he could ( should?) have, but he is a pure AM imo, and Adriaanse decided to play him in other positions, which didnt work and led to the players insatisfaction and decrease in performance..

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 20:12
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Portugal, SL Benfica, Manchester United
One of the other two big three should have tried to pick him up, but I doubt that PDC would have allowed that to happen. I want to see how he adapts to the German game.

O GLORIOSO

post #3 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2006, 23:30 Thread Starter
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

yes, porto would never let him come to us...sporting doesnt need him, they have moutinho...but they would never let us get him

post #4 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2006, 11:51 Thread Starter
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Co has stated that he doesnt want Cesar Peixoto in the team....so looks like he will have to start looking for a club. He had ( has) 1 year contract left still

cant really blame Co, i dont think he is good enough for a big 3 ( now lets hope we dont hire him)

Paulo machado and Ivanildo will be loaned to Leiria apparently

post #5 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2006, 12:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Excellent business done by our top trainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inacio
Co
I knew you'd warm to him. Calling him by his first name like you do with friends

Next step: Ome Co

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #6 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2006, 12:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Excellent business done by our top trainer

I knew you'd warm to him. Calling him by his first name like you do with friends

Next step: Ome Co
I even prefer Cócó

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
post #7 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2006, 12:16 Thread Starter
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Quote:

actually...i do it coz its easier p

and btw, its gonna reach 30c again here...so anything would get warm

post #8 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 09:49
KJH
Rookie

Fc Porto has an eye on Denny Landzaat. Adriaanse knows him from his former club AZ. Landzaat is very eager to a transfer to a foreign club and Az should be willing to participate, because otherwise landzaat will walk out for free next year.
In my opinion Landzaat is a decent player ( however he has had a mediocre season this year) who can connect attack with defense. It doesn't look that stunning, but he can be invaluable for a team. Adriaanse is a huge fan of his way of playing.
post #9 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 15:53 Thread Starter
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

so he is a DM? or more of an attacking midfielder?

post #10 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 16:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Inacio are you going today to rock in rio today or what?....i need a bootleg from there...p
post #11 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 19:00
KJH
Rookie

Quote:
so he is a DM? or more of an attacking midfielder?
well, let's call him a central midfielder. He can be worthy in defence als well as in attacking play. It's quite difficult to state what his exact position is. He always take care of the balance of a team, but when able he also strikes the opponents penalty area. He is very versatile, so it alldepends on what the coach wants him to do. I think Adriaanse would like him to see in a more defensive position.

btw; rumours say that Adriaanse is also interested in Vennegoor of Hesselink, a striker of PSV. He isn't very talented, but he is tall and never gives up which makes him pretty difficult to defend.
post #12 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 19:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds

Landzaat (RCM) can do both. Attack and also defend, but like most Dutch players bar Davids or Boateng, going forward is where he flourishes. Not as attacking as van Bommel though hence van Basten prefering the tactically more astute Landzaat but as he's had a lesser season with AZ this term under van Gaal who's given him far more defensive responsibilities than under Co , he'll probably start on the bench in the world cup.

Co also apparantly wants the man on my avatar, but he'll be harder to get than Landzaat.

EDIT: seems we speak at the same time
though Vennegoor not so talented ? he's massively underrated IMO. A better footballer technically than both KJH and RVN

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #13 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 19:07 Thread Starter
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Inacio are you going today to rock in rio today or what?....i need a bootleg from there...p

naah, im not much of a music festivals fan myself, i dont fancy "menus" very much...i rather pick myself each meal im having

and the ones on display at Rock in Rio arent even to my liking so

post #14 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 19:32
KJH
Rookie

Quote:
[IMG]

EDIT: seems we speak at the same time
though Vennegoor not so talented ? he's massively underrated IMO. A better footballer technically than both KJH and RVN
Looks like it.
I didn't try to make a laugh about Vennegoor. I think that he can be very worthy is some kind gameplans ( even the style Ajax would like to play.) However like everbody I have my favourites and to say it nicely, Vennegoor is not between them. I dont agree with you that he has more technical skills then Huntelaar and even RvN. He makes use of his body very well, but sheer technical class I can't discover. However he can hold up a ball well, to make it (more technical) players able to take part of the attacking play.
post #15 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 21:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
naah, im not much of a music festivals fan myself, i dont fancy "menus" very much...i rather pick myself each meal im having

and the ones on display at Rock in Rio arent even to my liking so
You dont like Guns N' Roses Inacio,you are not a cool dude!p :smileani:

I didnt go to lisbon because i am a poor guy... p Sic Radical will show the concert but i want bootlegs anyway!p

Also looks like they will not show three songs! :thmbdown:
post #16 of 1952 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2006, 23:04 Thread Starter
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

im not a big fan no...i used to like them 10 or 15 years ago

only like some of their songs

but i used to like nirvana, and i still love smashing pumpkins ( cant wait for their new album :thmbup: )

post #17 of 1952 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2006, 17:32
Rookie

Quote:
Manchester City na rota de Postiga
NOTÍCIA DO "NEWS OF THE WORLD"

Há já alguns dias que o Manchester City é apontado como um dos clubes interessados em Hélder Postiga. Segundo a edição de ontem do “News of the World”, o emblema inglês vai mesmo avançar com uma proposta de 5 milhões de euros pelo avançado do FC Porto. Se assim suceder, é bem provável que haja negócio entre as partes. Todavia, o assunto só deve conhecer desenvolvimentos quando Postiga regressar da Alemanha. Ainda no mercado inglês, parece difícil que McCarthy volte a entrar na lista do Blackburn, que perde Craig Bellamy mas parece mais virado para Heskey e Mido.
Man.City offered 5mil euros for Hélder Postiga

McCarthy is on Blackburn wish list for this summer.
post #18 of 1952 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2006, 17:33
Rookie

Quote:
Académica em vantagem na corrida por Hélder Barbosa (F.C. Porto)

O F.C. Porto continua a trabalhar a colocação dos jovens que não ficam no clube, sendo o caso de Hélder Barbosa um dos que merece mais cuidado. Os azuis e brancos já têm na sua posse várias propostas de empréstimo do médio, propostas essas que chegaram do Boavista, da Académica e do Leixões (Liga de Honra).

Para já a Académica leva vantagem na corrida. A formação de Coimbra é a que apresenta a melhor perspectiva de desenvolvimento do jogador: mostrou sempre forte interesse no jovem, vai competir no principal escalão do futebol português e é orientada por um treinador (Manuel Machado) muito apreciado pelo trabalho feito com jovens.

A hipótese Boavista perdeu força por os axadrezados darem prioridade a um jogador contratado a título definitivo e o Leixões tem a desvantagem de disputar a Liga de Honra. Para já a cedência de Hélder Barbosa está a ser tratada com cuidado por tratar-se de uma promessa do futebol do clube.
Académica & Boavista are in the run for Hélder Barbosa.
post #19 of 1952 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2006, 17:33
Rookie

Quote:
Pedro Ribeiro (ex-F.C. Porto) três anos no Gil Vicente

Pedro Ribeiro vai representar o Gil Vicente nas próximas três temporadas. O defesa-central, que esteve recentemente ao serviço da selecção no Euro sub-21, foi garantido pela formação de Barcelos numa transferência a custo zero, depois de ter terminado contrato com o F.C. Porto.

O jogador inicia a primeira experiência fora dos quadros portistas, ele que foi formado nas escolas do clube. Pelo meio foi emprestado na primeira metade última época para o Marco, da Liga de Honra, antes de regressar para terminar a temporada na equipa secundária do F.C. Porto.

A posição de defesa-central era uma das que o Gil Vicente tentava colmatar, sendo que a contratação de Pedro Ribeiro não invalida que o clube venha a contratar outro jogador fisicamente mais possante.
Pedro Ribeiro signed for Gil Vicente for 3yrs.
post #20 of 1952 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2006, 17:35
Rookie

Quote:
F.C. Porto: sueco Wilhemsson (Anderlecht) cogitado, mas sem avanços

Christian Wilhelmsson foi colocado nesta quarta-feira na rota do Dragão. A imprensa belga revelou que o internacional sueco, que está vinculado ao campeão Anderlecht, teria sido sondado pelo F.C. Porto. Segundo as informações recolhidas pelo Maisfutebol, contudo, os contactos partiram de «dois empresários portugueses», com o clube portista a garantir não ter interesse no extremo.

«Fui contactado por dois empresários, mas não lido com amadores ou intermediários. Falei directamente com o director-geral do F.C. Porto, que me disse que achava o jogador interessante mas que não tinha real interesse no Wilhelmsson, no momento», explicou-nos o representante do sueco, Mino Raiola. Wilhelmsson tem 26 anos e assinou uma grande exibição na estreia da Suécia no Mundial, apesar do empate a zero frente a Trinidad e Tobago.

O F.C. Porto não abordou, de facto, directamente o jogador ou o Anderlecht, apesar de estar em análise a contratação de um extremo direito. O director-geral do clube belga repetiu a versão apresentada por Mino Raiola. «O que houve foram contactos feitos através de empresários, que disseram estar a representar o F.C. Porto. Nós apenas dissemos: tudo bem, esperamos por um fax com uma proposta concreta. Todos os dias somos abordados dessa forma, porque prometemos ao jogador que autorizávamos a sua transferência mediante o pagamento de quatro milhões de euros», contou Herman Van Hoolsbeeck, dirigente do Anderlecht, ao Maisfutebol.
Porto are interested in Wilhemsson

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in