Dudu Awat Thread - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2008, 14:38 Thread Starter
International

Teams: Maccabi Haifa, FC Liverpool
Dudu Awat Thread

French clubs interested in Dudu Awat

LINK TO YNET.CO.IL (HEBREW)

2 french clubs - Toulouse and Paris St. Germain are interested in Dudu Awat, according to spanish media. La Coruna coach Migel Angel Lotina sees the new goalkeeper, which was brought from Bilbao as the new #1. So Dudu Awat wont be the first choice goalkeeper anymore.

He got the permisson of La Coruna to hold negotiations with every club he wants. That Dudu will leave Depor seems is very likely. In the game vs. Bnei Sachnin, Dudu will be the first keeper. He and Gustavo Munua are not in the trainer's plans anymore.

But the chance to be #1 goalie at St. Germain is slim because they already have a first class goalie with Mikael Landreau. The chances in Toulouse should be much better.

ירוק תמיד בלב ורק אחת קבוצה אוהב, והיא עושה לי ריגושים אני אתן לה את החיים.

בליבי עד המוות מכבי כל יום מודה לאל תמיד שבחיפה אין הפועל

100% ANTI MACCABI TEL AVIV
100% ANTI BEITAR "SEVEL" JERUSALEM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2008, 15:55
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Yes, he should choose a club where he would be a starter. La Coruna had a good chance to reach Europe this season, too bad Awat is not on their plans.
But do you guys think going to Toulouse would be a good move?
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2008, 16:01
Rising Star

Teams: tfc-betar-israel nt
My childhood team is toulouse.
All that is bullshit, TFC has already signed two keepers Carasso from marseille and Hamel from marseille as well...

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old July 10th, 2008, 10:51 Thread Starter
International

According to Galician media, Dudu Awat (and Munua BTW) will not play for Deportivo in the training games. That probably means that he wont play the Sachnin games too.

Dudu can say goodbye to Depor

post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old July 10th, 2008, 18:36
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haimrevivo1 View Post
According to Galician media, Dudu Awat (and Munua BTW) will not play for Deportivo in the training games. That probably means that he wont play the Sachnin games too.

Dudu can say goodbye to Depor
Yeah after that fight he had with Munua, both will probably leave the club. Let's see where he will go. He wanted to stay in Spain, but i believe England will be his next home.
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old July 18th, 2008, 11:08 Thread Starter
International

Recreativo Huelva is interested in Dudu Awat

Source: AS

post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:18 Thread Starter
International

Dudu Awat: If Valencia would make me an offer, I would not think about it two times.

post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old July 23rd, 2008, 16:46
International

Valencia would be great. I said it long before that Depor are not good enough for Dudu, who could easily handle one of the better teams in Spain. Valencia, traditionally a top-5 team (despite one bad season) would be ideal for him: a step forward, and because Hildebrand has not been that satisfactionary the chances are big Dudu will be the nr 1 in Valencia. I'd say he has to go for it: he would be nr 1 goalie in one of the best teams in the Spanish teams!
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old July 23rd, 2008, 18:56 Thread Starter
International

It depends on Valencia he said.

Dudu told spanish media that he will stay in Spain and that he has several offers

post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2008, 21:14
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
I would love to have Dudu stay in Spain. He has done great. Valencia would be amazing for him!

Its sucks that after 10 years of proving himself (literally) he still has issues to become 1st GK for a team.......still!!!!

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2008, 23:37
International

Any updates? I am getting worried. Dudu has been my favourite goalie in general since a while now, I know that sounds odd when there are the likes of Buffon and Casillas but Dudu is my favourite goalie. He was one of the reasons which got me really into supporting Israeli football. It would be so sad to see him without a club, he does not deserve this. He is damn capable of playing Champions League and now is struggling to find an employer?

Some ideas...

AC Milan: Didas best days are over, and Kalac isnt that reliable neither
Bayern: since Kahn retired, their new goalies are not that great and not experienced like Dudu who played weekly in La Liga
Valencia: their goalie is injury prone and often criticised

Just a few suggestions. One of my friends in Israel told me Beitar may want him, could be just a rumour though. However, he should play Champions League and not take a step down, otherwise he may lose his NT position to Davidovitch. I know the Norwegian league isnt that good and we already got Jarstein but he is unexperienced so I would LOVE to see Dudu at Rosenborg, but honestly he should play for a club playing Champions League or at least UEFA Cup. Even La Coruna was not the best he could get.
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2008, 22:07
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackedpleasures View Post
Any updates? I am getting worried. Dudu has been my favourite goalie in general since a while now, I know that sounds odd when there are the likes of Buffon and Casillas but Dudu is my favourite goalie. He was one of the reasons which got me really into supporting Israeli football. It would be so sad to see him without a club, he does not deserve this. He is damn capable of playing Champions League and now is struggling to find an employer?

Some ideas...

AC Milan: Didas best days are over, and Kalac isnt that reliable neither
Bayern: since Kahn retired, their new goalies are not that great and not experienced like Dudu who played weekly in La Liga
Valencia: their goalie is injury prone and often criticised

Just a few suggestions. One of my friends in Israel told me Beitar may want him, could be just a rumour though. However, he should play Champions League and not take a step down, otherwise he may lose his NT position to Davidovitch. I know the Norwegian league isnt that good and we already got Jarstein but he is unexperienced so I would LOVE to see Dudu at Rosenborg, but honestly he should play for a club playing Champions League or at least UEFA Cup. Even La Coruna was not the best he could get.
Well, he is indeed a great keeper, he had great seasons in Spain with both Racing and La Coruńa. Too bad he had that incident with Munua and the keeper used that to take him out of the squad. He has said in interviews that he wants to stay and find a club in Spain.
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2008, 13:29
International

Well, Manua was the one to blame for that incident, I dont understand why Dudu gets victimised for it. After all he has done for the club, this is a stab in the back.

I agree he should stay in Spain or at least a league on par with the Spanish one. Any other league would be a step down, unless it is a team guaranteed to play in Europe every season. He is too good to play for some Dutch or Scottish team unless it is one that is guaranteed of a top3 finish and thus European exposure. I guess patience will be key, but meanwhile I wonder if Davidovitch is not ready to take over in the NT if Dudu cannot find a team very soon
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2008, 16:10
Forum Manager
Legend

After playing 45 minutes in the friendly match against Ivory Coast, Dudu Aouate was subbed by Liran Strauber who little by little receives more indications to assume the number one jersey of the NT. Knowing about the issue Aouate's agent, Ronen Katzav, declared that the keeper should find for himself a new club. Aouate said he is very happy in Spain and especially at La Coruna and that he still believes he could become the started once again.
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2008, 19:00
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by berko View Post
After playing 45 minutes in the friendly match against Ivory Coast, Dudu Aouate was subbed by Liran Strauber who little by little receives more indications to assume the number one jersey of the NT. Knowing about the issue Aouate's agent, Ronen Katzav, declared that the keeper should find for himself a new club. Aouate said he is very happy in Spain and especially at La Coruna and that he still believes he could become the started once again.
I dont know what to say. Personally, i don wanna see Awatt do better. He can do better and has proven so in the past. The problem is, is that it doesnt make sense to put a player cause of his past. We need abilities now....

Shtruber should be 3rd. Wha happened to Awatt?
I cant belve all of our GK are over 30....scary

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2008, 20:59
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21 View Post
I dont know what to say. Personally, i don wanna see Awatt do better. He can do better and has proven so in the past. The problem is, is that it doesnt make sense to put a player cause of his past. We need abilities now....

Shtruber should be 3rd. Wha happened to Awatt?
I cant belve all of our GK are over 30....scary

Aouate is our best keeper and he should be the starter. The only risk he has to lose a spot in the NT is because he doesn't play regurarly. But he is our most solid keeper without a doubt.
And don't forget keepers tend to be older than the rest of the team. Aouate is around 31 he is still young.
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2008, 02:45
Legend

Quote:
Aouate is our best keeper and he should be the starter. The only risk he has to lose a spot in the NT is because he doesn't play regurarly. But he is our most solid keeper without a doubt.
And don't forget keepers tend to be older than the rest of the team. Aouate is around 31 he is still young.
True.
If i was an israeli side, id loan him or something..... for the sake of the NT and Israeli soccer...

same idea with when West Ham got rid of Benayoun. Beitar should have snatched the diamond kid

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2008, 04:20
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
True.
If i was an israeli side, id loan him or something..... for the sake of the NT and Israeli soccer...

same idea with when West Ham got rid of Benayoun. Beitar should have snatched the diamond kid
His agent Ronen Katzav said he had some clubs intrested in Awat, but the problem is that Dudu wants to stay at La Coruna.

Last edited by berko; November 21st, 2008 at 18:31.
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2008, 18:15
Legend

Quote:
His agent Ronen Katzav had some clubs intrested in Awat, but the problem is that Dudu wants to stay at La Coruna.
And play for who?
A benchwarmer for La Coruna. They are in freaking 7th place and the best they can do is get a European spot..

The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

Rick James, Bitch!
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2008, 18:34
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
And play for who?
A benchwarmer for La Coruna. They are in freaking 7th place and the best they can do is get a European spot..
Yeah i also think he should look for a team where he could be a starter. Beitar wanted him and Gaydamek was wiling to purchase him, right after the Wisla's failure in the CL qualifier.
He also had some offers from France, England and Spain. But he also likes La Coruna a lot he was adored by the fans over there and was a starter before that incident with Munua.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in