Euro Qualifyers: Macedonia vs Israel - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2007, 22:16 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Euro Qualifyers: Macedonia vs Israel

Here the offcial thread for this important match. Israel are on second place with 11 points from 6 games leveled with England and Russia ( one game in hand). Macedonia has 7 points from 6 games and play their survival in the qualifyers. One thing is clear if we lose we are almost out. But we have problems for this match. Firstly, Benayoun and Ben Haim two key players are out due to yellow card suspension. Second, injury problems, Guershon, ben Yosef, Keinan, Ben shushan and Shpungin are all injured and if maybe some of them won´t be fit in time for the game. And now Kashtan had to call some members of the U-21 that are in preparations for the Euro which caused some discussion between Kashtan and Guy Levi in the past.

Hope we could recover from these problems and collect 3 points in Skopje which won´t be easy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2007, 22:47
ags
Premier Player

because they lost points to Croatia, Israel needs to take 3 points in Skopje or its over, unless they find a way to take 3 points in England or Croatia, which they won't.
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2007, 01:08
Star Player

Teams: Hrvatska,Bayern Munchen
Israel 3- Macedonia 0

post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2007, 04:05 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan7637
Israel 3- Macedonia 0
Thanks for the support.:smileani: Wish it was so easy as your prediction, but surely it will be a very tough game.
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2007, 15:03
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan7637
Israel 3- Macedonia 0
hoohooo 3 -0? ti normalan li si?:P

i guess 2-1 for macedonia
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2007, 15:46
Star Player

we can't predict anything.....Israel's squad is lacking so many good players that we'll have to rely on the young players alot and we don't know how consitant they are
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2007, 22:13
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
I think it'll be 0-0!
Seriously.... its not the best timing right now...

I dont know what to say about the Israeli NT.
I think this is a do or die game and whats worse is that we are going to Andorra after in Wednesday... it really sucks for us, cause we can either make it or break it..and if we lose in Macedonia or even tie, which i think we tie..Israels confidence will go down...

im hoping the young can shine in this game...
too bad we dont got benyaoun...

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 09:28
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
1-2 for Israel. Macedonia don't win these 50/50 games, if we do ill be quite surprised. I would be more confident of us playing in Tel Aviv.
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 15:17
Star Player

i agree with kappa, and not so much about the result but more about how critical this game is. We have to win both these games to have a chance in qualifying. Our team is unpredictable and especially the one we'll see on Saturday which is completely different then the NT we're used to seeing. I can't say that lacking a strong defender like Ben Haim helps, or losing a playmaker like Benayoun gives us an upper hand but it does give a chance for these young guys to prove something. and There will be players on the field who will want to show Kashtan that they are NT material and should be invited back for upcoming games. We need to rely on our motivation to beat this one just as any other game, because we have the potential to beat any team but to use that potential we need Kashtan to be fearless in his technique and the players to be motivated and hungry for a victory.

Also nice to see that all our Macedonian friends here are nice...usually we always argue with the opposition but i like these macedonians....good people (by the way Kappa i still think greeks are good people still)
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 15:52 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Yes, since the beginning of the campaign we communicate with some frequency with some Macedonians and despite both of us being so passionate for football their respective NT´s we always had a good relationship. Respect among each other without losing its passions for the country. This is nice, let´s hope it continues like that.

Regarding the game i read in a thread in the Macedonian forum i believe in their last game that they talked about how they play better away than in home just like Macoboy said, but we are coming to Skopje with a depleted squad. As Gal said, the team won´t be counting key players. Let´s hope we could cope with the injuries and suspensions.
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 19:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

The NT held training session and the team that practiced was:

Dudu Awat; Yoav Ziv, Dekel Keinan, Arik Benado, Dedi Ben Dayan; Walid Badir, Gal Alberman, Barak Itzhaki, Idan Tal; Pini Balili, Roberto Collauti.

Kashtan announced that awat will probably be the team´s capatain in the absence of Benayoun. IMO Michael Zandberg should be in the lineup in the expense of Badir and Tamuz in the place of Balili.
post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 20:11
Rising Star

i would prefer sahar and colautti in the front !
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 22:04
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by berko

Dudu Awat; Yoav Ziv, Dekel Keinan, Arik Benado, Dedi Ben Dayan; Walid Badir, Gal Alberman, Barak Itzhaki, Idan Tal; Pini Balili, Roberto Collauti.

Kashtan announced that awat will probably be the team´s capatain in the absence of Benayoun. IMO Michael Zandberg should be in the lineup in the expense of Badir and Tamuz in the place of Balili.
i completely agree, zandberg whose chosen player of the season by the players association should be in the squad in place of Badir who is really useless...and has no influence on the field. Balili...i don't know about his form but i'd rather see Sahar or Tamuz on the pitch.
post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2007, 01:33 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

We all agree that Badir already gave his contribution to the NT, but his time is over. He is like one of Kashtan´s confidence man in the field, maybe for aerial balls in set pieces or long shots, but in the rest he won´t add much. Zandberg is in great form, recently elected player of the season should be in. Tamuz or Sahar should be in the lineup in the place of Balili. I previously chose Tamuz because he played more competitive games during the season, but Sahar would also be good. Balili is only for counterattacks and even like this he misses a lot of chances, ´he would be my last option in attack.
post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2007, 04:50
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Quote:
Originally Posted by berko

AGAIN KASTHAN PLAYS POLITICS!?!?!? AGAIN!?!?!!??!!
I REALLY DONT WANNA SEE KASHTANS FACE REGARDLESS COME WC '10 QUALIFIERS!!!
WHAT A ****ER! SERIOUSLY!!!
HE IS GETTING ON M NERVES!

2 important game and the man of the season is not their!

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2007, 14:49
Rising Star

Teams: --Makedonija--Rabotnicki Skopje Vardar Skopje
Hey guys!!

I am little nervous I want to see the game but I dont Know Where
where will be shown the game?????
These MKTV bitches dont bring anymore our NT games

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKEDONIJA VO SCRCETO

"Navivacka"

"Samo za Makedonija neka
se vejat Znaminja
i neka grnat
Tapani pobednicki

"Za tebe Makedonijo
ke krenam race visoko
Ke zapejam n cijot glas
za Pobeda

1981 -Tose--Proeski 2007
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2007, 15:56
Premier Player

trouble watching the game

If you want to watch the game you can go and check
http://www.myp2p.eu There you will find forums, and see if you can watch the game tomorrow. If you want to watch the game then go to jumptv.com and pay to watch the game live for 1.95$.
post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2007, 19:04
Rising Star

russian sport channel RTR Sport will also broadcast the game !
post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2007, 20:01
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21
AGAIN KASTHAN PLAYS POLITICS!?!?!? AGAIN!?!?!!??!!
I REALLY DONT WANNA SEE KASHTANS FACE REGARDLESS COME WC '10 QUALIFIERS!!!
WHAT A ****ER! SERIOUSLY!!!
HE IS GETTING ON M NERVES!

2 important game and the man of the season is not their!
i can't describe how much it annoys. Its evident that the reason he calls them up is also because they are or were hapoel players when he coached......its a real shame that he can't just chose the best form players
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2007, 22:32
Rising Star

Ballili is not national team material, he is completley out of his depth at this level. Sahar and Tamuz on the other hand are genuine class and must play. Zandberg is great in midfield but I think it will be good to see Alberman back who is very nice in the middle, he was MOM against Croatia.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in