Disgruntled English Fans!!!!!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old April 22nd, 2007, 05:52 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Disgruntled English Fans!!!!!!!

After we hosted them so well in Israel...after they came with a 10,000 man army marching into the streets of Tel Aviv, ramming Herbert-Samuel St. and most of the promenade with their english beer Carlsberg...eventhough it says its Danish........

The English are at it again, with more accusations!

On Friday, i was reading the Jerusalem Post. I have a subscription to the newspaper which i get directly from Israel on a weekly basis.
Some English-Jewish guy said that he asked numerous fans how they liked Israel and they all hated it.

Why?

Cause they are accusing the Israelis...all 7 Millin of them, for stealing a noble old flag/banner that belonged to the English NT ultra fans.
They are pissed...and really angry about this...and are trying to pinpoint it on the Jews!!!! :undecide:

I can feel a whack load of angry english fans come Septembere.
Cant wait to see that beutiful PLO flag running all over Wimbeldon Stadium....

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old April 22nd, 2007, 17:29
Star Player

first of all...no one says disgruntled, second of al teekra et ha jerusalem post ze beeshveel yehudeem america'eem!, third its the Wembley stadium not wimbeldon (thats tennis ) and lastly i love the huge PLO flags!

Come on kappale, you know we're used to this crap and if not from the english then who?!!? PLO flags, being dirty jews who steal, etc. we live for these things! And the english...they're the best at pulling this kind of crap, lets not forget Haifa-Liverpool how those ****s were scared we'd beat them so they constantly appealed to UEFA in order to avoid playing from home. Honestly can't wait to see the kind of crap Israeli fans will take at Wembley Stadium
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old April 22nd, 2007, 18:52 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ירוק OLE!
first of all...no one says disgruntled, second of al teekra et ha jerusalem post ze beeshveel yehudeem america'eem!, third its the Wembley stadium not wimbeldon (thats tennis ) and lastly i love the huge PLO flags!

Come on kappale, you know we're used to this crap and if not from the english then who?!!? PLO flags, being dirty jews who steal, etc. we live for these things! And the english...they're the best at pulling this kind of crap, lets not forget Haifa-Liverpool how those ****s were scared we'd beat them so they constantly appealed to UEFA in order to avoid playing from home. Honestly can't wait to see the kind of crap Israeli fans will take at Wembley Stadium

I like the jerusalem post. Has some good articles I always imagine me reading the Palestine Post (Pre Jpost) sipping some tea, in 1932, in Yehuda Halevy St. on a porch on a nice spring afternoon on friday... and oo wait i got a telegram from hungary..how bout that

I just hope there spew wont spill too much. i heard alot of Israeli fans are going to come to Wimbley Stadium... its gonna be as big as the French-Israel game of Sept 2004.

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:11
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21
I like the jerusalem post. Has some good articles I always imagine me reading the Palestine Post (Pre Jpost) sipping some tea, in 1932, in Yehuda Halevy St. on a porch on a nice spring afternoon on friday... and oo wait i got a telegram from hungary..how bout that
if theres one thing i never underestimate my friend is your imagination...

seriously you should become dr. kappale and write nice little stories for kids of all ages.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2007, 00:03
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
hahaha....Yoav,your grandchildren will love listening to your stories in Pessach

But the truth is that you have a point, they always have the tendency to generalize everyone and since we are jews it is easier for them to so, it is a fact. But nevermind, it is crap and soon they will keep it quiet. Just hope this won´t be enough for Uefa to ban us from hosting in Israel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in