Almadon, Balili, & Saban - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2006, 13:47 Thread Starter
Star Player

Almadon, Balili, & Saban

All three players are said to be candidates for a call-up to the NT. Almadon should be given a chance against some of the smaller countries we play, i'm sure he would have been called up by now since his u-21 performance has been great but after his poor performance at Haifa i'm not so sure Kashtan thinks he is ready. Balili is also a good player to see on the bench and should be given a test. The problem is that we have so much young talent on the bench already that we're not sure if its worth taking out a player like Ben-Shushan, Arbietman, or Tamuz in order to make way for Balili. Ofcourse Saban i think should be called immediately, we lack defenders and i think that he should be given a chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2006, 14:33
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
Almadon is a good keeper, he had excellent performances with the U-21, but in the league he didn't appear very well. I heard Kashtan could call him up, but it is because Davidovich is playing with painkillers and will recover in this period. Awat will start anyways.
Regarding Saban, he is an average player IMO, never was a fan of his, but he could do the job in a good day, prefer Afek over there, even though it is not his original position.
Balili is a good player to have at a squad, especially for a counter-attack tactic, but like Gal said, with so much talent upfront how could he possibly come in?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2006, 17:54
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
I AM NOT GIVING ANYONE A CHANCE!!!!
everygame is important.... Andorra and Estonia are still important games....
until they show EXTREME willingess, than by all means..

We still have to play friendlies and our IFA is stubborn.... in times like this we can play Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Austria, and many more..yet we sit at home cause "its dangerous"

this are important games and i hope mr.luzon changes the attitude that was.....with missing important games!

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2006, 18:18 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa21
I AM NOT GIVING ANYONE A CHANCE!!!!
everygame is important.... Andorra and Estonia are still important games....
until they show EXTREME willingess, than by all means..

We still have to play friendlies and our IFA is stubborn.... in times like this we can play Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Austria, and many more..yet we sit at home cause "its dangerous"

this are important games and i hope mr.luzon changes the attitude that was.....with missing important games!
lets not underestimate our NT too much my friend. These guys can play against Andorra...I don't see a reason why they can't given a chance in games where we are destined to win. Worst comes to worst if Kashtan realizes that they aren't playing well then he just subs in the good players around the 60th minute and we put 2 or 3 goals in. It is a fact that no one will replace Dudu, he's too consistant and too good to be replaced. Davidovitch needs to heel properly, but Haifa doesn't have the time to let him do so. We can't risk Almadon in UEFA Cup games or against Beitar so Davidovitch will need to take more painkillers and wait until he gets a break to heel. Saban should be given a chance, i agree that he is average but we are in no positon to "prefer" defenders since we lack them so much. We need to give each one a chance and see who is most skilled for the job. I hope Kashtan realizes that there is a lack of defenders and that our NT has no choice but to play full force attack and hope that the midfield avoids any balls coming towads our defense.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2006, 18:20
Premier Player

Teams: Maccabi Tel Aviv
i would preffer to give a chance to Haimovich and Shpungin, Gershon is fu%king it up too much, and to be honest i think our problem is only defence

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in