The Madonna Crisis in the NT!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 04:57 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
The Madonna Crisis in the NT!!!

NO EVERYONE IS ANGRY AT KASHTAN!!!

and for what? Waking up early? Practicing in the cold? Having to do more repetititions?
NOOOOOOOOOO!

Not going and seeing Madonna perfomr live....

Madonna and me are enemies..
first she screws up Kabballah!
Now she is screwing up the NT!!!!
**** HER!!!!!!!!!

Euro 2008 / Israel vs. Andorra / Kashtan nixes Madonna show two days before game
By Moshe Boker

NIJMEGEN, Netherlands - Israel Football Association chairman Itche Menahem was disappointed yesterday with the decision by national team coach Dror Kashtan to turn down his request to allow team players to travel last night to Amsterdam to attend a Madonna concert. "I don't understand Dror," Menachem said yesterday. "Why is he opposed to the team going to the concert? There are two days to go until the game and there is no morning practice session tomorrow."

The affair began with an offer from Israeli businessman and Hapoel Tel Aviv sponsor Amnon Barzilai, who lives in Holland, to treat the players to the concert in Amsterdam, some 100 kilometers from the team's base in Nijmegen, where they're slated to host Andorra tomorrow in the second game of their Euro 2008 qualifying campaign. On hearing of Kashtan's decision, Barzilai was also disappointed: "It's a shame. I had 15 places in the VIP box and more tickets, at 500 euros apiece, for everyone in the squad; and it also included a festive dinner," Barzilai said. "It could have been a wonderful evening, but I understand the commitment because of the game. The main thing is that they are successful."

The IFA officials with the squad were very unhappy with Kashtan's strict approach. "We could have given the players a great evening - a Madonna concert and dinner. All told, we have a game in two days' time against Andorra, which our second team could beat," said one.

Advertisement

As for the preparations for the game itself, the morning practice session saw Kashtan try out a lineup that included just one change from the team that beat Estonia on Saturday night - Gal Alberman in the midfield in place of Michael Zandberg.

Tomer Ben-Yosef, who did not train in the morning, tried to do so in the evening session but pulled out after only a few minutes. The defender, who has water on the knee, will not play tomorrow.

Team captain Yossi Benayoun gave his coach and teammates a bit of a scare toward the end of the evening session, when he went down with an injury, but it turned out to be only minor, and he should be fit for the clash.

Kashtan made his players sit through two viewings of their performance against Estonia in an effort to get them to learn from their mistakes.

"We are not talking about goal difference; we want to win," assistant coach Moshe Sinai said of Wednesday's game.

Asked to comment on the criticism the team has been under since Saturday, Sinai said: "It is already behind us, and I'm not interested in what people are saying or what happened. Against Andorra, we will try to win and put in a better performance; but the most important thing is to take the points."

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 05:34
ags
Premier Player

I agree with Kashtan. The Israel NT hasn't done anything to deserve a Madonna concert in a skybox. If they beat Russia and Croatia, then they could go see Madonna.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 05:37 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, ISRAEL NT, Inter Milan,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ags
I agree with Kashtan. The Israel NT hasn't done anything to deserve a Madonna concert in a skybox. If they beat Russia and Croatia, then they could go see Madonna.

Your too sensitive....
how about if they go beat Russia...and Croatia...AND ENGLAND!!! than...they can have madonna...in private.... private rooms with her.... just like the youth did with those prostitutes...

bring Ruven Oved and Itamar Cohen just for the hell of it!!! p

:rollani:
:rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:
The Golani Brigade

Kol HaKavod Le Ztahal

STRAIGHT OUTTA PETACH TIKVA

Rick James, Bitch!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 16:28
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Ajax, MTK Budapest, Israel
I agree with Kashtan. It could seem strict now, but at least the players will get discipline and know they have a duty at the NT.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 16:56
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, Liverpool FC, Israeli NT
I guess all they can tell Madonna now is 'Slicha'.

"Stop and stare...I think I'm moving but I go nowhere...."

:dielaugh:Beitar Jerusalem:dielaugh:

- Israeli Double Winners! League and State Cup Winners 2007/2008!

- 2006/2007 League Champions!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in