• 2 Post By Árpád_
  • 1 Post By Ante
  • 1 Post By Ante
  • 1 Post By FootyFan365

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:36 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
The official, why are threads being deleted thread.

Discuss...

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:39 Thread Starter
Legend

Apparently threads are deleted if you don't believe in global warming scammers screeching that the world will end in 11 years bs. ffs

And you don't believe Florida will be under water in 2020 and that Al Gore's seaside mansion will be underwater next year.

#carbontaxscam
#Erosarmattm
Ero and FootyFan365 like this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:41
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
They are deleted cause that? Try reading again

btw if you think carbon tax is the same as fighting climate change you need to read even more, lots more.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:42 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
They are deleted cause that? Try reading again

btw if you think carbon tax is the same as fighting climate change you need to read even more, lots more.
Reza, at least show some balls and explain why you are deleting posts and threads. You have zero interest in the wwe or knowledge of it, so why are you and the gang constantly here?

Ps your boy trudeau is helping "climate scam" by dumping raw sewage in the St.Lawrence and drinking from water box bottle things...lol

PS that snowstorm in Colorado is real global warming. lol

#leaveusalone

#weareCroatia
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:44
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
Ante.. are you trying to take the place of carson and colocolo? 😉 it is quite a challenge but maybe you have what it takes...
Ante likes this.

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:47
Administrators
Legend

I have no balls lol, you just proved why they are 'deleted' ... they are moved actually.
First of all, WWE is not off limits to others. Second of all those threads like the latest lone I moved was really WWE related ... sure lol.
Btw go tell TTM it his own kind, engineers and rich people, who came up with carbon tax idea. The 'scam' is his, even though he denies it altogther.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:47 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inácio View Post
Ante.. are you trying to take the place of carson and colocolo? 😉 it is quite a challenge but maybe you have what it takes...
No idea who that is?

Is that the Spanish Tony Montana?

PS Inacio, reinstate Ero today please. THe other admins had no reason to ban him. thanks in advance.

PSS do you guys all jump whenever I post? Seems the whole gang is on alert when I post...lol Do you enjoy reading about Croatian golds as much as the rest of the wwe does?

#weareCroatia
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 18:48
Administrators
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post

PS that snowstorm in Colorado is real global warming. lol

#leaveusalone

Produce your science degree before making up stuff. You want me to stay away from WWE but you dont stay away from science
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:02
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
Quote:
No idea who that is?

Is that the Spanish Tony Montana?

PS Inacio, reinstate Ero today please. THe other admins had no reason to ban him. thanks in advance.

PSS do you guys all jump whenever I post? Seems the whole gang is on alert when I post...lol Do you enjoy reading about Croatian golds as much as the rest of the wwe does?
Are you serious..? Not knowing who carson and colocolo are is shocking..go do a search as soon as you can

Ero 's ban is staying as announced, just like when a red card is given, there is no VAR in xt

I didnt see reza here when posting ( hi reza ), but you need to stop being so cocky about " the gang" jumping after you.

I follow mostly croatian footy players playing here, obviously, and im not picky on the colour, gold or not

Ps. We prefer being called "Half Men" btw

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:17
Greta joke sharer
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale
Wait, being a "science denier" is against the rules now?

Come on, y'all need some thicker skin. ****ing with long time posters just to stroke your own egos ain't a good look.
Ero and Ante like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM_1 View Post
ha! i read about height. nacka, you are mongoloid.
Materazzi: "Benitez is one of those who thinks they know everything and if you meet him in the pub you will punch him."
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:21
Administrators
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacka View Post
try reading again Nacka
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:25
Greta joke sharer
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale
I don't know, this seems to imply that science denying is a nono at XT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza
How many times do you have to be told only one of those is banned and even that it is temporary? If they left on their accord it is their loss, there are right wing sites to enjoy trolling and deny climate science.
Or do you mean that TTM and Sarma are climate denying right wing trolls that we're simply better off without?

Also, a bit of friendly advice if you're going to enforce the "no insults" rule, there are better smileys to use than constantly resorting to "" every time someone disagrees with you. If you really want to avoid insulting posters that is.
Ero and Ante like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM_1 View Post
ha! i read about height. nacka, you are mongoloid.
Materazzi: "Benitez is one of those who thinks they know everything and if you meet him in the pub you will punch him."
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:36
Gyula
Premier Player

Teams: Hungary, Romania
#IstandwithAnte
Ero and Ante like this.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:48 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Produce your science degree before making up stuff. You want me to stay away from WWE but you dont stay away from science
Like your hero Bill Nye the Science guy? You guys rely on that guy as your global warming expert. YOu do realize he is a kids tv guy with like an enginerring degree and knows what the weather will be like in 5 years as much as you do.

#florida2024

#weareCroatia
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:50 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Are you serious..? Not knowing who carson and colocolo are is shocking..go do a search as soon as you can
No idea who carson and colocolo are. Some South America latin dude?

No offense, but we of the wwe don't care about anyone/anything not wwe related.

Others want to be us, but they can't be. Its not in their dna.

#theywishtheywere

#weareCroatia
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 19:53 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacka View Post

Come on, y'all need some thicker skin. ****ing with long time posters just to stroke your own egos ain't a good look.

Ante is proudly a "global warming/carbon tax scam denier".
Ero likes this.

#weareCroatia
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 20:00 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
I have no balls lol, you just proved why they are 'deleted' ... they are moved actually.
First of all, WWE is not off limits to others. Second of all those threads like the latest lone I moved was really WWE related ... sure lol.
Btw go tell TTM it his own kind, engineers and rich people, who came up with carbon tax idea. The 'scam' is his, even though he denies it altogther.
HI Reza, I saw your message in the closed thread...
Quote:
...If they left on their accord it is their loss, there are right wing sites to enjoy trolling and deny climate science.

Is that your serious reason to ban someone and delete posts/threads? Geez...I literally couldn't make that up, its your own words as to justification. Wow.

JC, I thought insults like "leftists", "right wing", "nazis", "climate science denier" etc were strictly against the rules? Should Reza really be moderating if he is violating the rules?
He's the actual mod who posted the rules for the "future of XT" and here he is randomly applying rules and on top of it, making them up and insulting us "right wing" "climate science" deniers.

Asking for my fallen bretheren Ero, Sarma and TTM and others.
Ero likes this.

#weareCroatia
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2019, 05:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Ukraine NT-- FC Dnipro
Yo these weasels need to gtfo out of WWE, about to get kleber to gopnik stomp these fools. Drop down and give me 20 maggots!
Ante likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in