Ukraine's Back - Get back in your places fools - Xtratime Community
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 05:50 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Ukraine's Back - Get back in your places fools

Greatest EE footy nation is back...cvnts. Sheva's got them playing disciplined, modern football; and their conditioning is INSANE. They have a beast center-back paring and Zinchenko is one of the best LB in world football. Lunin is the future best goalie in the world and Malinovsky will replace Sheva as their world class striker up front. They've got ability in midfielder too don't get it twisted.

Ukraine's back to put you losers back in your place, trust me on this one.

#greatestnationinEEfooty #createdRussia #heartofRussia #glorydaysarecomingback

R.I.P Ari

Last edited by Dmitriy; June 8th, 2019 at 06:07.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 05:59 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

R.I.P Ari
post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:09
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Ukraine NT-- FC Dnipro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Greatest EE footy nation is back...cvnts. Sheva's got them playing disciplined, modern football; and their conditioning is INSANE. They have a beast center-back paring and Zinchenko is one of the best LB in world football. Lunin is the future best goalie in the world and Mailonovsky will replace Sheva as their world class striker up front. They've got ability in midfielder too don't get it twisted.

Ukraine's back to put you losers back in your place, trust me on this one.

#greatestnationinEEfooty #createdRussia #heartofRussia #glorydaysarecomingback
Lol dafuq happened to you man? Did you wake up out of a cryogenic freeze today after 2 years and still not know Russia advanced to World Cup quarterfinal last year?
post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:10 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootyFan365 View Post
Lol dafuq happened to you man? Did you wake up out of a cryogenic freeze today after 2 years and still not know Russia advanced to World Cup quarterfinal last year?
Hey, nice to talk to you again bro first off.

and c'mon, eto bilo govno a nye futbol.

R.I.P Ari
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:16 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

And don't give me that winning is winning shit comrade, please. You could replace Russia with any lucky team playing bunker and you'd notice no difference between the two. Am I right?

R.I.P Ari
post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:17
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:19 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

If Ukraine decide to call Rakitsky back like they should it's fvckin' over for everyone.

R.I.P Ari
post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:21
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Hey, nice to talk to you again bro first off.

and c'mon, eto bilo govno a nye futbol.
Yea man you too, hope all is well. Miss anything good here? Still lot of same people around or is it different now after they renovated xtratime. Is kleber still around?

Quote:
And don't give me that winning is winning shit comrade, please. You could replace Russia with any lucky team playing bunker and you'd notice no difference between the two. Am I right?
Yea the Spain game was a joke, Spain idiots not playing fast wingers like Rodrigo & Aspas, but Russia easily dealt with them. Cheryshev and that kid who went to Monaco forgot his name already were hot and y'all played Croatia well. Wasn't a bad showing at all, way better than expected.
post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:23 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootyFan365 View Post
Yea man you too, hope all is well. Miss anything good here? Still lot of same people around or is it different now after they renovated xtratime. Is kleber still around?

Yea the Spain game was a joke, Spain idiots not playing fast wingers like Rodrigo & Aspas, but Russia easily dealt with them. Cheryshev and that kid who went to Monaco forgot his name already were hot and y'all played Croatia well. Wasn't a bad showing at all, way better than expected.
Just nothing to get excited about unlike Euro 2008 where we played nice footy and were acknowledged for it. Golovin, him and Chalov are really our only two promising players right now.

Anyway, nah man Russian forum is dead now. I'm the last one standing.

R.I.P Ari
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:32
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Just nothing to get excited about unlike Euro 2008 where we played nice footy and were acknowledged for it. Golovin, him and Chalov are really our only two promising players right now.

Anyway, nah man Russian forum is dead now. I'm the last one standing.
Wow that's really sad, used to be so fun to come here. Kleber not even roaming around in Benfica threads or anything?
post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:33 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Don't think so, haven't heard from him in at least a year. Yea WWE is the only decent forum now - all the younger cats are twitter ass bandwagoners who can't be bothered with forums.

R.I.P Ari
post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:38
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Don't think so, haven't heard from him in at least a year. Yea WWE is the only decent forum now - all the younger cats are twitter ass bandwagoners who can't be bothered with forums.
Lol little weasel snowflake activists

Btw yea can't believe you giving glowing reviews of Ukraine lmao! Malinovsky such an under the radar prospect, would be shocked if he doesn't move from Belgium this summer. Heard that Napoli after him, he's got some class, sturdy CM
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:43 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

I thought he was a forward lol. I don't care about that shit anymore really bro, I want Ukraine to be happy that's all I'll say.

Fvck, we should've naturalized Zinchenko full stop. Like offered his family 10 million up front or something, lol.

R.I.P Ari
post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:51
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
I thought he was a forward lol. I don't care about that shit anymore really bro, I want Ukraine to be happy that's all I'll say.

Fvck, we should've naturalized Zinchenko full stop. Like offered his family 10 million up front or something, lol.
Yea noticed you say he's a forward haha no classic CM, the striker is another dude from Belgium, I'm surprised they didn't call up Zozulya he's been mainstay in Albacete squad. Wonder if them getting ready for LaLiga playoffs has anything to do with it

Super proud of Zinchenko, what fighting spirit. Like a 6th string mid for City and 3rd string CB before the season started (I actually watched him play friendly v. Dortmund in Chicago last summer), by Febuary he became a City mainstay, Pep's lucky charm he can count on. City won like 23 straight games he started (lost to Spurs in Champs League the game Zinchenko was injured haha). There is a pick of Pep hugging Zinchenko from behind with eyes closed and Zinchenko with the EPL medal around his neck, absolutely insane end to the season compared to where he was at the stage of the season in Chicago at that friendly. So proud of him.
post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 06:53 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Yea the guy from Belgium I mean sorry.

Zinchenko's link up play though, so good at initiating attacks from there. Pep even said in an interview before he became a starter that he's a real talent; and Pep's a Barca boy bro he doesn't just say shit like that.

But ey remember how you clowned on Zhirkov when Maloulda passed him with the trophy? What happened with Zinchenko?

R.I.P Ari
post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 07:05
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Yea the guy from Belgium I mean sorry.

Zinchenko's link up play though, so good at initiating attacks from there. Pep even said in an interview before he became a starter that he's a real talent; and Pep's a Barca boy bro he doesn't just say shit like that.

But ey remember how you clowned on Zhirkov when Maloulda passed him with the trophy? What happened with Zinchenko?
Haha what do you mean? Last year when he knocked it over? Or something happen @ Wembley that I missed? That Zhirkov incident was so ****ing awkward & uncomfortable to watch lmao!

Zinchenko was actually one of the 1st to be handed the EPL trophy I was shocked, Kompany was looking on like a proud father it was so cool, confirmed his firm footing and importance in the team when you see that. But yea wtf are you talking about haha, what did they do to him, guessing @ FA Cup ceremony?

Btw yasik said come holla on big soccer haha
post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 07:07 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Did he knock it over? I could've swormn he was passed up as a joke Zhirkov style. I read the headline on S-E but didn't see video because I felt it would be too cringe.

I went there like a year ago tavarish but it was dead. btw I'm having a kid lol.

R.I.P Ari
post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 07:09 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

ill make a new account and post again lol. Forgot my old password.

R.I.P Ari
post #19 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 07:18
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Did he knock it over? I could've swormn he was passed up as a joke Zhirkov style. I read the headline on S-E but didn't see video because I felt it would be too cringe.

I went there like a year ago tavarish but it was dead. btw I'm having a kid lol.
Lol wow crazy, congrats. American girl or from the motherland?

Yea Zinchenko knocked over the EPL trophy last year, thank god it didn't break haha. Also they caught wind of his rap career while in Russia so that's more cringeworthy than anything else haha. But no this year he was 1 of the first players to lift the trophy it was badass to see, he was front & center and totally felt like he belonged, and that proud look Kompany gave him
post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 07:20 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Kompany probably crossed the boundary and shit and makes Zinchenko uncomfortable at training.

bro go to bigsoccer

R.I.P Ari

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in