LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 12:59 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Kawhi Leonard meet the Greek dude...

#wetheNorth
#youwishyouwere
Árpád_ likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 13:18
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
admins, please close or move this thread to the basement or wherever

it‘s insulting and has nothing to do with EE

thank you very much
Ante likes this.
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 14:52
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
So Ante now conveniently becomes a basketball fan when Raps somehow made the finals?
Ante and Dmitriy like this.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 15:09 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
So Ante now conveniently becomes a basketball fan when Raps somehow made the finals?
Always a huge hoops fan. Just hopped back on the bandwagon during this run.

Raps fans have had nothing but heartbreak over the years with s.hitty draft picks, and "stars" bailing...

Leonard will bail too, but we'll enjoy this for now.
Firdaus likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 17:08
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Right in that greaseball's face.
Ante and Árpád_ like this.

R.I.P Ari
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 17:09
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
He's a life long Real, Toronto, ND, and Croatia fan. Deal with it.
Ante likes this.

R.I.P Ari
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 17:27
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Kawhi aint even make a stinky mean face for that, the robot just hustles back for defence. 99% of nba stars would shown off after that lol, Giannis included.
Shpati likes this.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 17:33
Xtratime Elite

Kawhi's so rigid as a player though, no smoothness to his game at all.

R.I.P Ari
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 18:06
Greta joke sharer
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale
Wait a minute, it's actually pronounced Kawaii? Well, ain't that awkward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM_1 View Post
ha! i read about height. nacka, you are mongoloid.
Materazzi: "Benitez is one of those who thinks they know everything and if you meet him in the pub you will punch him."
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 18:30 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
He's a life long Real, Toronto, ND, and Croatia fan. Deal with it.

#weareCroatia
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 18:33
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
Really? Don't think so at all. He's really agile and elegant IMO. I think I know where you're coming from cause at times he looks rigid, but the shooting and handling are extremely gracile.

At any rate, spectacular stuff by Leonard. Some of the best I've seen in years. This is in a new team, which had never gotten than far, and coming from injury. And contributing both in attack and defense,, scoring, playmaking, marking, blocking, cold in the free throws, etc.

I'd have said GSW to win 4-0, especially with the rest and if KD was back... But as a it is I could see Toronto winning at least a game or two. Game three should be crucial as always of course.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 18:38 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
AC, just for the record, I live in a suburb of Toronto...so its only natural I follow its teams. Am off to see TFC tonight as well..

My order of teams...

-Croatian NT
-Real Madrid
-Notre Dame
TFC
Raptors
Leafs

And whomever is playing Barca or the Serbs.

#weareCroatia
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 18:43
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Quote:
Huh? Are you mistaking flashy for smoothness? He is one of the nicest blend of power and smooth effective skill. His agility when attacking basket and his crisp fadaways and overall elegant shooting mechanics. No one that rigid would get the Jordan comparisons he gets.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Shpati likes this.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 18:47
Xtratime Elite

Nah man, Kawhi got no elegance to his game - dude is a robot. Better to watch than Harden at least.

Plus he is Autism spectrum, nothing like Michael personality wise and Michael was a way smoother player than this dude. Everyone and their mama gets compared to Jordan btw, not taking anything away from Kawhi though he's beast.

R.I.P Ari

Last edited by Dmitriy; May 26th, 2019 at 18:53.
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 18:52
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
Really? Don't think so at all.
He's really agile and elegant IMO.
I think I know where you're coming from cause at times he looks rigid, but the shooting and handling are extremely gracile.

At any rate, spectacular stuff by Leonard. Some of the best I've seen in years. This is in a new team, which had never gotten than far, and coming from injury. And contributing both in attack and defense,, scoring, playmaking, marking, blocking, cold in the free throws, etc.

I'd have said GSW to win 4-0, especially with the rest and if KD was back... But as a it is I could see Toronto winning at least a game or two. Game three should be crucial as always of course.
He's got that broad shoulder upper body like a boxer, not that traditional lanky hooper look.

R.I.P Ari
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 19:27
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
Really? Don't think so at all. He's really agile and elegant IMO. I think I know where you're coming from cause at times he looks rigid, but the shooting and handling are extremely gracile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
Huh? Are you mistaking flashy for smoothness? He is one of the nicest blend of power and smooth effective skill. His agility when attacking basket and his crisp fadaways and overall elegant shooting mechanics. No one that rigid would get the Jordan comparisons he gets.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
yep

Dima should stick to hockey
Jeffrey likes this.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:09
Xtratime Elite

Uhh yea, because some Scandinavian Eskimos whose idea of basketball is throwing fish from an ice lake into a bucket know more about basketball than someone from Chicago.
szövkap and Árpád_ like this.

R.I.P Ari
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 20:36 Thread Starter
Legend

WWE

#weareCroatia
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 21:00
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Uhh yea, because some Scandinavian Eskimos whose idea of basketball is throwing fish from an ice lake into a bucket know more about basketball than someone from Chicago.
Estonia was one of the pioneer basketball nations in Europe and one of the best on the continent in the 1930s. Our visiting teams absolutely destroyed the Russkies who hadn't even heard of setting picks yet.

But then unfortunately other nations outside the Baltics started to take it seriously too
Árpád_ likes this.

post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2019, 21:09
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Our visiting teams absolutely destroyed the Russkies who hadn't even heard of setting picks yet.
Ante likes this.

R.I.P Ari

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in