What's the deal with closing threads on WWE? - Page 3 - Xtratime Community
 145Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:08
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
All of this just serves to prove that yours truly = GOAT XT poster.
szövkap likes this.

R.I.P Ari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:09
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup View Post
van, one of the most intelligent and cool-headed posters at XT, or a bunch of exclusionary, judgemental, emotional Eastern Europeans, I think I know who I side with
lol she has a point guys, EE'rs are emotional wrecks as a rule.

R.I.P Ari
post #43 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:23
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
that just makes us sexy, no? or do you want to be like a bloodless protestant scandinavian?
post #44 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:25
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
I don‘t think I have commented on a webside before without knowing its content but at the same time assuming bad things about it and with it clumping all other members of a nationality in one boat, saying they „need babysitting“
The problem is this is a lie. I read the site (which again, is crap) and asked whether he was promoting antisemitism there too. I never said anything about Hungarians as a nationality, where are you even getting that from?

Stop lying. People can read for themselves.

Moreover, that doesn't have anything to do with the other threads closed or bans. I closed one thread that was completely inappropriate for the forum, and have not banned anyone. Again: stop lying.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
post #45 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:25
Xtratime Elite

so now, bring back

Ante likes this.
post #46 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:25
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
that just makes us sexy, no? or do you want to be like a bloodless protestant scandinavian?
#overbearingmothers

R.I.P Ari
post #47 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:29
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
The problem is this is a lie. I read the site (which again, is crap) and asked whether he was promoting antisemitism there too. I never said anything about Hungarians as a nationality, where are you even getting that from?

Stop lying. People can read for themselves.

Moreover, that doesn't have anything to do with the other threads closed or bans. I closed one thread that was completely inappropriate for the forum, and have not banned anyone. Again: stop lying.

stop lying yourself. Major George never promoted antisemitism, least of all on his foci website. you said we in the Hungarian forum as a whole „need babysitting“ i.e some SJWs like yourself to moderate us. as you said, people can read for themselves. it‘s all there.
Ero and Ante like this.
post #48 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:32 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
It is all a publicity stunt to get more activity.

Now, I know you all love your conspiracy theories, but I actually have not banned anyone, have only closed one thread that was about puerto ricans being homsexuals, Irish vaginas, and the like.

No need for you peope to take your problems on me. I am certainly not a fascist, a commie, a cuck, etc. I also don't appreciate being insulted or defamed by random people in the internet. If you keep insulting me inevitably you will be sanctioned.

I actually do have a business moderating this forum, and won't stop doing it because some people don't like it.
This was actually super standard WWE banter as pretty much every nationality gets trashed here by somebody at some point. We are used to it and like it this way. Do yourself a favor and don't read threads here if it tingles your sjw-sense too hard. Same goes to all non-WWE admins and mods. We have zero need for you guys actively censoring here. This is not XT Lounge.

I agree though that there is no need for all those personal insults.
Ero, Ante, szövkap and 1 others like this.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #49 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:34
Xtratime Elite

Yea if anythign there are two eternal questions here on WWE...

1. Is Russia Asia?
and
2. Why so many Irish and Rican lesbians?

R.I.P Ari
post #50 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:34
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
This was actually super standard WWE banter
as pretty much every nationality gets trashed here by somebody at some point. We are used to it and like it this way. Do yourself a favor and don't read threads here if it tingles your sjw-sense too hard. Same goes to all non-WWE admins and mods. We have zero need for you guys actively censoring here. This is not XT Lounge.

Yea that was to light trolling what light trolling is to trolling.

R.I.P Ari
post #51 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:35
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
All of this just serves to prove that yours truly = GOAT XT poster.
Peak dima was the Birmingham stuff....back in about 05...

Since then its hit or miss on quality...

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #52 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:35
Xtratime Elite

Quote:

Yea same, that's why I just stick to bashing entire groups of people.
Ante, szövkap and forestasuceava like this.

R.I.P Ari
post #53 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:36
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
Peak dima was the Birmingham stuff....back in about 05...

Since then its hit or miss on quality...
Heavily leaning towards hit. And like I said, you're only as good as the posters around you.
Ante likes this.

R.I.P Ari
post #54 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:37
Xtratime Elite

This thread's gonna go 6 pages at least.

#WWEcornerstoneofXT
Ante likes this.

R.I.P Ari
post #55 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:38
Legend

Quote:
I'll admit, during the WC on Croatia games days, my heart rate was sky high, especially with all the extra time, penalty shoot out drama...when we would win, I think it was almost more relief than pure joy

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #56 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:40
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
I'll admit, during the WC on Croatia games days, my heart rate was sky high, especially with all the extra time, penalty shoot out drama...when we would win, I think it was almost more relief than pure joy
I was the opposite - Russia-Spain for example was so boring that I was content with Spain scoring just so it would be over and I could take a nap.
Ante likes this.

R.I.P Ari
post #57 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:40
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
same here with our U17 losing to Szpejn after penalties 2 days ago, or our Hoki team almost relegating
Ante likes this.
post #58 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:41
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
This thread's gonna go 6 pages at least.

#WWEcornerstoneofXT
WWE is the only active sub-forum on XT, truth be told
Ante likes this.
post #59 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:43
Legend

Quote:
stop lying yourself. Major George never promoted antisemitism, least of all on his foci website. you said we in the Hungarian forum as a whole „need babysitting“ i.e some SJWs like yourself to moderate us. as you said, people can read for themselves. it‘s all there.
Szov, Van is pulling the its not a lie ala George Constanza.

We believe you. Even the admin believe you but won't say it...

#weareCroatia
post #60 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 18:44
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
He posted a fake Benjamin Franklin quote saying Jews are the enemies of the people, what are you talking about? It was not even me who banned him for it. He and other regulars of that forum even defended his post afterwards -- the Hungarian Forum obviously needed moderation if that kind of thing was allowed, and I don't think the FM there disagreed. When a poster who was promoting antisemitic views like that then immediately promotes a website of his own, don't be surprised if he is called out for it. Period.

I never said anything about Hungarian people. I have Hungarian family as I said there, as well as being in part a Jew. It's stupid enough that I even feel like I need to say any of this (again), but your making particularly silly claims about me being antisemitics and making claims about Hungary.

Quote:
This was actually super standard WWE banter as pretty much every nationality gets trashed here by somebody at some point. We are used to it and like it this way. Do yourself a favor and don't read threads here if it tingles your sjw-sense too hard. Same goes to all non-WWE admins and mods. We have zero need for you guys actively censoring here. This is not XT Lounge.

Fun fact: it was not even me who decided to close the thread, but I wholeheartedly agreed and did it. This is a football forum. Part of the problem with XT according to me and (some) other CMs is that it's been allowed to devolve into an unmoderated mess full with threads like that, rampant trolling, extremely offensive stuff and the like. As CM, I have no intention to allow XT to become a forum to discuss whether people of a certain country are homosexuals or not or the like, whether posters like it or not. I am sure you will find other places to do that, quite a few much more popular than XT too. It just won't be one in which I am a Community Manager.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in