post #21 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:29
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Thank you, @Laudrup .

Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
you should have read the Magical Magyars webside first instead of making a complete fool of yourself
I read the site; it was really bad IMO, but that is beside the point. Given it's author was know to write antisemitic posts in the forum, it was only fair to warn members. Is this episode all you got to go around calling me an antisemite of all things and insulting me, and siding with these folks? Are you sure it's me who's looking like a fool here?

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:30
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Major George did a bannable offence by his XT post (mentioned above), there was no assuming. The rest of your post is assuming stuff because MG was/had to be banned because of his post, no matter what else. His site had no bearing *on breaking xt rules*, no matter what you decide to dig up. I once posted on twitter I like a pop song, doesn't mean anything here
in case you forgot, the post and assuming in question is well documented here

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/186-h...gyars-com.html
Ante likes this.
post #23 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:31
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
This is getting ridiculous. Would everybody freakin chillax!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #24 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:33
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
Thank you, @Laudrup .

I read the site; it was really bad IMO, but that is beside the point. Given it's author was know to write antisemitic posts in the forum, it was only fair to warn members. Is this episode all you got to go around calling me an antisemite of all things and insulting me, and siding with these folks? Are you sure it's me who's looking like a fool here?
yes it's definitely you. you called a webside you haven't even read at that point, antisemitic propaganda. which it obviously isn't and can't even be, given its historic content you don't seem to have the first clue of either.
Ante likes this.
post #25 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:34
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
And on the first reply it is documented why any action should be taken, so yes thanks for remembering it. His site might be a reflection of his views but what he did on xt was ban worthy no matter what anybody wants to say or remember. I repeat that what he did would be against xt rules set in 1999 not 2018 or 2019.
post #26 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:34
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
We will be from now on no matter who insults, not what they supposedly did in the past, don't come running back saying we are harsh when you see more bans though. Trigger happy? we have let so much go in various threads, personal insults against members and non members have been against the rules since day 1 in 1999, if anything we have been lenient on all sides.
WWE is not a distinct place, it is XT, that line of yours is just proving my 'we are victims' line. Your one set of rules line proves it even more.
TTM said f**k off numerous times, you bet any member saying that will be banned. Half of sjw thread is insults directed at "my buds", how many were banned due to it? ...
Reza, are you seriously telling me Cameltoe and Spermy in particular have not broken any rules? Be honest please...

And I broke no rules in the Trump and Brazil threads and now can't post in them. Is it just a coincidence that I differ with JC, Camel and Van's opinions there or not?

As for TTM, are you saying he wasn't provoked? I sure saw he was...

And just so that I know for sure as JC didn't respond, is calling someone a nazi or facist a rules violation or not?

Later.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #27 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:37
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup View Post
van, one of the most intelligent and cool-headed posters at XT, or a bunch of exclusionary, judgemental, emotional Eastern Europeans, I think I know who I side with
Still bitter about Russia?

#weareCroatia
#youwishyouwere

Laudrup likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #28 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:38
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
And on the first reply it is documented why any action should be taken, so yes thanks for remembering it. His site might be a reflection of his views but what he did on xt was ban worthy no matter what anybody wants to say or remember. I repeat that what he did would be against xt rules set in 1999 not 2018 or 2019.
so whats the business of that "CM" to call that webside antisemitic when it`s about foci and nothing but foci and with that, insulting all members of the hun forum?
Ante likes this.
post #29 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:39
Forum Manager
Legend

I'm feeling a bit like John Snow The Northerners(WWErs) and King's Landing(the Mods) keep arguing when it's the White Walkers(XT posters gradually quitting) who will lead XT to its demise.

That's it, I'm calling the Primus inter pares! @Firdaus get your ass here ASAP and arbitrate this mess!!!
Ero likes this.

Quote:
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #30 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:40
Xtratime Elite

yeah, and Bring Sarma Police back NOW!

because that's the lone reason we're argueing at all
Ante likes this.
post #31 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:44
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
Szo, you haven't commented on a video posted on xt before, a quote by a politician before? You were in the mind of the politician, video maker when you commented on that? Even if van was wrong about the site your post is

Ante, if my posts are unclear, sorry I can't do better, I have addressed what you asked again more than once. The only 'new' thing is your post gets this reply from me: provocation, even real, is not an excuse to go on a multi post f**k off rant. Even more especially by one of the older members around.
post #32 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:47
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
since when did this become the most heavily moderated section on XT?

good question andy...since when?

unlike what ante keeps repeating over and over again, everyone is entitled to post in any forum of xt , provided complying with the rules, and that includes the WWE

also WWE is not exempted from moderation, as isn't any other forum in XT

however i understand that for some may seem confusing that threads with insults are being closed, because there has been a leniency from our behalf in this matter for sometime

well, that issue is being addressed

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"
post #33 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 16:53
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inácio View Post
good question andy...since when?

unlike what ante keeps repeating over and over again, everyone is entitled to post in any forum of xt , provided complying with the rules, and that includes the WWE

also WWE is not exempted from moderation, as isn't any other forum in XT

however i understand that for some may seem confusing that threads with insults are being closed, because there has been a leniency from our behalf in this matter for sometime

well, that issue is being addressed
Inacio, is your perception of me "repeating" something a rules violation? Are you saying its not allowed? I don't know you nor ever interact with you, why you decide to single me out is a bit weird, but I guess you are a fan of my work here...thanks I guess.

And can someone, anyone let me know if calling someone a nazi or facist is a rules violation. Just want to understand that....I have asked JC, Reza, Van has seen it and now you. Can someone answer please?

#weareCroatia
post #34 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 17:08
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Szo, you haven't commented on a video posted on xt before, a quote by a politician before? You were in the mind of the politician, video maker when you commented on that? Even if van was wrong about the site your post is

Ante, if my posts are unclear, sorry I can't do better, I have addressed what you asked again more than once. The only 'new' thing is your post gets this reply from me: provocation, even real, is not an excuse to go on a multi post f**k off rant. Even more especially by one of the older members around.
I don‘t think I have commented on a webside before without knowing its content but at the same time assuming bad things about it and with it clumping all other members of a nationality in one boat, saying they „need babysitting“
post #35 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 17:12
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
Inacio, is your perception of me "repeating" something a rules violation? Are you saying its not allowed? I don't know you nor ever interact with you, why you decide to single me out is a bit weird, but I guess you are a fan of my work here...thanks I guess.

And can someone, anyone let me know if calling someone a nazi or facist is a rules violation. Just want to understand that....I have asked JC, Reza, Van has seen it and now you. Can someone answer please?
hey there, leave Inácio out of this. She is a very charming, intelligent and beautiful lady. she sure as hell doesn‘t deserve to be pulled into our little balkant thing.
Ante and pele10brazil like this.
post #36 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 17:16
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
hey there, leave Inácio out of this. She is a very charming, intelligent and beautiful lady. she sure as hell doesn‘t deserve to be pulled into our little balkant thing.
I could hear the panties dropping from here

Quote:

post #37 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 17:21
Xtratime Elite

Reza can confirm that
post #38 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 17:23
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post

no ante, no violation at all that you keep repeating this or that person has no business in WWE, but given that you keep repeating it, i find it useful to clarify that it is not so

and i'm sure you are very aware of what is or is not an insult...
Ante likes this.

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"
post #39 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 17:31
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inácio View Post
no ante, no violation at all that you keep repeating this or that person has no business in WWE, but given that you keep repeating it, i find it useful to clarify that it is not so

and i'm sure you are very aware of what is or is not an insult...
Okay thanks Inacio.

So just to be clear, since apparently we aren't going back, going forward if I see anyone call me or someone a nazi or facist I hope the entire admin team who seems to be here now takes immediate action on this as thats a definite insult to me and others. I am also offended by the insult "trumptard" as well, just as a heads up.

PS Cameltoe and co, Ante is watching.

#weareCroatia
post #40 of 137 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2019, 17:33
Legend

Quote:
I don‘t think I have commented on a webside before without knowing its content but at the same time assuming bad things about it and with it clumping all other members of a nationality in one boat, saying they „need babysitting“
Ante stands with Hungary and its forum members.

In your honour, I will have some ghoulash tonight. Sorry, I know its not how you eat it, but I love it with egg noodles...can't wait.

#MHGA
szövkap likes this.

#weareCroatia
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in