Where the Fook is Hajduk Split? - Xtratime Community
 73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 248 (permalink) Old April 6th, 2019, 22:14 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Bosnia NT
Where the Fook is Hajduk Split?

Don't tell me that motherfvcker has taken a liberal arts masters course at Rugters University or joined Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign or TYT or MSNBC or all of the above.

Kapetan Gradascevic - Dragon of Bosnia - Never Forget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Uprising_(1831%E2%80%9332)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 248 (permalink) Old April 6th, 2019, 22:17 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Ero likes this.

post #3 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 00:23
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
post #4 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 02:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
I actually live in Florida now, moved with my parents in February, can't afford NJ on my own At least my vote will count here and to the joy of the right wingers you get a voter ID card here (NJ you didn't have to show any ID to vote )

The weather is nice here of course but not much do to compared to NJ, everything is like an hour drive away. Also, good luck finding a job that pays more than $10/hr here Even my mom took a massive pay cut compared to NJ (same job) but they don't take as many taxes out of your check and most things are cheaper. I don't see myself living here long honestly but had to go because I wasn't making much $ in NJ either. Maybe my opinion will change if I can find a good job here but I would like to return somewhere in the mid-Atlantic, closer to NYC area but people are leaving NJ/NY in droves due to the prices
Reza and Green Beret like this.
post #5 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 02:32
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
While there don't attend Marlins games, the lower the attendance the more chance Expos will exist again.
post #6 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 02:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Yeah we get both Marlins and Rays games on TV here and the Marlins for a home series against the Mets(!) were drawing 6-7K, and that's only because half the fans were Mets fans, what's the attendance going to be for a midweek series against the Reds . Miami is a bit too far, 3 hour drive, if I do go see the Mets there I will probably have to stay there a couple days. Rays attendance is slightly better because the team is decent and I tend to watch them more since I've been here but that stadium is awful. For NHL we only get the Lightning on TV in Central Florida, for some reason the Panthers are considered out of market while the Marlins aren't (same thing with the Heat, not that I care for either). We live like 40 mins from Orlando so I'll try to catch an Orlando City game but for live sports it will mostly be the Mets Single-A team for me which is like an hour away

Actually today I went to visit St. Augustine and while driving north on I-95 literally I saw 1 out of every 4 cars had Ontario/Quebec plates. One thing since moving to FL is I've seen plates I've never seen before in NJ (Kentucky, South Dakota, Utah, Louisiana, Alabama etc..). But my town of course its mostly former NY/NJers and New Englanders
Reza likes this.

Last edited by HajdukSplit; April 7th, 2019 at 03:00.
post #7 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 06:14
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit View Post
I actually live in Florida now, moved with my parents in February, can't afford NJ on my own At least my vote will count here and to the joy of the right wingers you get a voter ID card here (NJ you didn't have to show any ID to vote )

The weather is nice here of course but not much do to compared to NJ, everything is like an hour drive away. Also, good luck finding a job that pays more than $10/hr here Even my mom took a massive pay cut compared to NJ (same job) but they don't take as many taxes out of your check and most things are cheaper. I don't see myself living here long honestly but had to go because I wasn't making much $ in NJ either. Maybe my opinion will change if I can find a good job here but I would like to return somewhere in the mid-Atlantic, closer to NYC area but people are leaving NJ/NY in droves due to the prices
Florida's white trash makes Jersey Waps look like the Kennedy family.

R.I.P Ari
post #8 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 07:49
dinamo67
World Class Player

Teams: Sydney United, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia NT
Quote:

Are you a Republican or Democrat? A swing voter perhaps? Or is this a forbidden question to ask?

First EEPL Champion.
post #9 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 13:41
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamozagreb86 View Post
Are you a Republican or Democrat? A swing voter perhaps? Or is this a forbidden question to ask?
He definitely swings the other way thats for sure.

In his thirties and moves with his parents to Florida since he's dependent on them and has no other choice? You mean to tell me that feminist dance theory degree from some s.hitty state school in 'Joisey isn't useful? Who would have guessed?

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #10 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 13:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamozagreb86 View Post
Last two presidential elections I voted 3rd party (Johnson in 2016), my first in 2008 I voted Obama. Congressional elections I tend to vote D, though in the most recent NJ Senate election (Menendez-Hugin) I voted Republican in a rare time. Local elections in NJ (mayor, town committee etc) I voted usually D and once for myself The town in NJ I lived was big Trump/R territory and I went to school with most of the kids who’s parents were in township government, all typical big mouth guidos driving BMWs at 17

One of the few elections I actually didn’t vote was when Christie won governor, I was at Rutgers at the time and wasn’t registered in New Brunswick to vote.

2020 depends: If Democrat is Booker, Harris, Warren I will go third party again. I can live with Biden, Schultz, Beto (unless he goes full blown fake Mexican and does a 180 on his Congressional record which I think he will), Bernie or that Asian guy
post #11 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 13:55
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Florida the paradise, reminds me of this classic scene

post #12 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 14:37 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:

Florida is nice but if I was in the States I'd rather live in South California.

BTW why do nearly all pro wrestlers live in Tampa, Florida?

post #13 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 16:23
Xtratime Elite

With Florida you get lots of trash in Cali lots of Mexicans and Central Americans.

R.I.P Ari
post #14 of 248 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 17:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Beret View Post
BTW why do nearly all pro wrestlers live in Tampa, Florida?
No idea, I have read it’s because of the good airport connections (there’s like 4-5 international airports in a 2.5 hour radius), no state income tax and also WWE performance center is based in FL, TNA used to be based out of Orlando and even way back WCW would do a lot of tapings at Disney

One thing so far I have been in Walmart more in these two months than my entire life, in NJ the closest one was like 30 miles away. Also a ton more accidents, the drivers here are awful as there are like no rules and barely any cops
post #15 of 248 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2019, 03:51
Xtratime Elite

Ew man, sounds like you're in heartland Florida that sucks.

R.I.P Ari
post #16 of 248 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2019, 06:14
dinamo67
World Class Player

Teams: Sydney United, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia NT
Vote for Trump in 2020 HS. The Democrats are cucks.
Ero and Ante like this.

First EEPL Champion.
post #17 of 248 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2019, 10:48 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
With Florida you get lots of trash in Cali lots of Mexicans and Central Americans.
Yeah but South Cali has better economy, arguably better woman (Outside of Miami Beach Florida is just full of fat shits), less rednecks, legal weed etc..

Plus LA is more of a vibrant international city. I have never been there but It's a city I defo want to live in. except all of the hood areas of course

post #18 of 248 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2019, 13:55
Xtratime Elite

Miami Beach is just skanks mainly. Cali all day.

R.I.P Ari
post #19 of 248 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2019, 14:40
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Ew man, sounds like you're in heartland Florida that sucks.
yeah, I think anything else outside Miami, Key West or Marco Island sounds like a full white and some latino trash retreat place, no?
post #20 of 248 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2019, 14:43
Xtratime Elite

anyone here who saw that movie I posted that scene of earlier knows what a depressive place Florida the paradise must be, but Ohio too

I know Serb knows that movie, anyone else saw it? a full Mongol classic it is

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in