Hungary & Croatia conquer football superpowers...Russia falls to listless Germans - Xtratime Community
 13Likes
  • 6 Post By Árpád_
  • 1 Post By Ante
  • 1 Post By Ero
  • 2 Post By szövkap
  • 1 Post By Ante
  • 1 Post By MajorGeorge
  • 1 Post By Ante

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2018, 17:29 Thread Starter
Gyula
Premier Player

Teams: Hungary, Romania
Hungary & Croatia conquer football superpowers...Russia falls to listless Germans

Hungary and Croatia obliterated regional football superpowers in a clash of titans rarely seen at the world level.

Hungary blasted home two smashing goals at home against what many experts consider the strongest south-Finnic football superpower in quite some time. And in doing so Hungary ensured a place in group 2 in the nations league. Hungary coming off a successful 2016 Euro Cup where they bested the Euro Cup winner - Portugal - and choosing to skip the world cup in 2018 as a protest against totalitarian EU refugee policies have returned to the world stage with a vengeance.

Croatia couldn't help but do what they do best, just beating yet another superpower - this time Spain - dominating them from start to finish. It was a thrilling game as the two teams battled for most of the game tied 2-2 but then as if to erase any doubt as to who was the other Central-Eastern European superpower on that day, Croatia made sure to stun the Spaniards with one of the most elegant goals in recent memory. The ball bounced elegantly off a post or someone's leg and dropped fortuitously in front a surprised Hrvat who gracefully booted it home.

Meanwhile Russia got humiliated in front of a laughing German crowd. Russia could only watch as German punk teens took three uncontested dumps in the Russian net. The teens were then subbed out so they could go home and do homework.

That's right Russia lost to that. The same joke of a German team that lost to North Korea in the 2018 world cup.
Ero, Ante, szövkap and 3 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2018, 17:49
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame

Arpad is on fire.

Dima's borschst fed tears taste delicious.

#MHGA
Árpád_ likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2018, 18:57
Ero
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Árpád_ likes this.

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2018, 19:07
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
I like that Canuck-Romanian sarcasm
Ante and Árpád_ like this.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2018, 19:58
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
I like that Canuck-Romanian sarcasm
I took the young grasshopper under my wing. I have taught him well. He is now ready to fly away.
szövkap likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2018, 21:54
Premier Player

Teams: Magyar NT, Ferencvaros & Honved
ARPAD, I was thinking of you when I included something on my website, the spectacular battle of Pozsony (July 4-6, 907), Hungary's "Independence Day". Bentex and Ferenc Puskas overall inspired me to put up this website, and you inspired me to write about the battle.

I lead it off with you in mind. But you know the true Arpad never really fought any major battles, he was the Moses, the real mastermind was an enigmatic, brilliant unknown Hungarian commander that day.

Check it out here Arpad: MagicalMagyars , its on the homepage, the full website's almost finished.

Oh by the way, we're going to romp over Finland on Sunday!

We have the Sword of God/Sword of Mars buried somewhere in Magyarorszag.

We were once the "Lords of War", we were once the "Lords of Football", we once owned Hollywood, have all the Pulitzers, have the most weighted medals per capital all-time in the Olympics, we have the best classical musicians, and the greatest politicians, and Magyarorszag is truly The lush Eden.
szövkap likes this.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2018, 05:04
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
It was Russia's B team

R.I.P Ari
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2018, 05:54
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeorge View Post
ARPAD, I was thinking of you when I included something on my website, the spectacular battle of Pozsony (July 4-6, 907), Hungary's "Independence Day". Bentex and Ferenc Puskas overall inspired me to put up this website, and you inspired me to write about the battle.

I lead it off with you in mind. But you know the true Arpad never really fought any major battles, he was the Moses, the real mastermind was an enigmatic, brilliant unknown Hungarian commander that day.

Check it out here Arpad: MagicalMagyars , its on the homepage, the full website's almost finished.

We were once the "Lords of War", we were once the "Lords of Football", we once owned Hollywood, have all the Pulitzers, have the most weighted medals per capital all-time in the Olympics, we have the best classical musicians, and the greatest politicians, and Magyarorszag is truly The lush Eden.
Major G., you're a great fuvcking poet
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2018, 06:01
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Guys you're overrating OP, word life.

R.I.P Ari
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2018, 12:27
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Guys you're overrating OP, word life.
Arpad is doing backstrokes in Dima's vodka fed tears.
Árpád_ likes this.

#weareCroatia
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2018, 14:14 Thread Starter
Gyula
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeorge View Post

That's a crazy website mate. Well done. Needs more on our current legendary team.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2018, 16:40
Legend

bump

#weareCroatia
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2018, 16:48
Xtratime Elite

why bump? our Videoton boys just lost last night to a bunch of pale and white Russkies
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2018, 16:59
Legend

Quote:
why bump? our Videoton boys just lost last night to a bunch of pale and white Russkies
ouch, that's embarrassing. Lose to San Marino, Andorra, Gilbraltar, Moldova, Serbia, India, Pakistan, Cuba, Lichenstein, Faroe Islands, Guatemala, Greece, Madagascar, Canada, Zimbabwe, Guyana, Vietnam...but ffs, never to the Ruskies, that is hitting rock bottom.

But don't worry, you'll be back...Ante believes in you guys and knows...

#MHGA

#weareCroatia
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2018, 17:01
Xtratime Elite

our boys need to beat Chelsea now

lol at your list, but no, lose to Pakistan, that will never happen, all the rest I can‘t guarantee
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2018, 19:49 Thread Starter
Gyula
Premier Player

Quote:
our boys need to beat Chelsea now

lol at your list, but no, lose to Pakistan, that will never happen, all the rest I can‘t guarantee
Have you ever seen Hungary play?
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2018, 19:56
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Árpád_ View Post

#weareCroatia
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2018, 22:09
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Árpád_ View Post
no

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in