Maps - Page 67 - Xtratime Community
 470Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1321 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 17:14
Xtratime Elite
 
szövkap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: VII ker
Teams: MTK
Posts: 52,894
yes, @Dima just like they did in Russia, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, DDR etc. you know, arab countries were politically aligned with the CCCP and the east block, common enemy and all. plus for them, even Romania or Russia was an upgrade. nonetheless, the number of 5,000 is not exactly overwhelming. Hungary fx has 2,300 arabs and 5,000 muslims overall. Russia has smth like 9,4 million muzzies though
szövkap is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1322 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 17:15
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Yea but Romania had a shit educational system compared to USSR or Hungary...

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1323 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 17:16
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
yes, @Dima just like they did in Russia, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, DDR etc. you know, arab countries were politically aligned with the CCCP and the east block, common enemy and all. plus for them, even Romania or Russia was an upgrade. nonetheless, the number of 5,000 is not exactly overwhelming. Hungary fx has 2,300 arabs and 5,000 muslims overall.
Capitalists were beating black people in the street while we were giving them free educations.
forestasuceava likes this.

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1324 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 17:18
Xtratime Elite
 
szövkap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: VII ker
Teams: MTK
Posts: 52,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Yea but Romania had a shit educational system compared to USSR or Hungary...
lol
szövkap is online now  
post #1325 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 17:20
Xtratime Elite
 
szövkap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: VII ker
Teams: MTK
Posts: 52,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Capitalists were beating black people in the street while we were giving them free educations.
lol

they pulled some marxist-leninist propaganda upon folks from the socialist „brother“ countries
Ero likes this.
szövkap is online now  
post #1326 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 17:48
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend
 
forestasuceava's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: Nope
Teams: Open for the biggest bidder.
Posts: 26,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Lol people actually went to study in Romania?
It's the only cultural center in the entire EE , so yes...
szövkap, Dmitriy and Hagibest like this.
forestasuceava is offline  
post #1327 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 17:53
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
#ParisofEasternEurope
szövkap likes this.

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1328 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:36
Ilie Balaci ❤
World Class Player
 
Hagibest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: Mississauga, ON
Teams: U Craiova, Milan, West Ham, Ajax, TFC, ROU, ITA
Posts: 9,229
Maps

Nah, Romania was hardcore and good in engineering and math. Maybe less so today, but communist times hell ya. Take it from my dad who beat the Chinese in math olympics and was an engineer and inventor before he came to Canada and merked it at universities here too. Don’t you ever diss Romania yo, Microsoft and Cybernetics got my back baby


I really hope none of you have diabetes either.. Paulescu

forestasuceava: you prostitute yourself?
me: for the national team.. I would

U Craiova

Quote:
O iubire alb-albastra
La Craiova e mereu!
My All-Time Romania unique XIs:
----------------Lung
Petrescu--Stefanescu--Popescu--Chivu
----------Boloni----Lupescu
Dumitrescu--Dobrin/Balaci--Hagi
-----------------Mutu
Hagibest is offline  
post #1329 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:41
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
.[3] Romania has achieved the highest team score in the competition, after China and Russia, and right after the United States and Hungary. Romania also ranks 6th in the all-time medal count at the International Olympiad in Informatics with 107 total medals, dating back to 1989.[4][5][6]
Hagibest likes this.

R.I.P Ari

Last edited by Dmitriy; May 9th, 2019 at 18:55.
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1330 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:41
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Not to mention the USA just uses Asian and Indian kids so they don't count!

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1331 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:45
Forum Manager
Legend
 
pele10brazil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Not to mention the USA just uses Asian and Indian kids so they don't count!
And Russia used PEDs , so they don't count either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
pele10brazil is offline  
post #1332 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:45
Ilie Balaci ❤
World Class Player
 
Hagibest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: Mississauga, ON
Teams: U Craiova, Milan, West Ham, Ajax, TFC, ROU, ITA
Posts: 9,229
Maps

Ok well my dad was smart alright. My dads awesome at ping pong too

forestasuceava: you prostitute yourself?
me: for the national team.. I would

U Craiova

Quote:
O iubire alb-albastra
La Craiova e mereu!
My All-Time Romania unique XIs:
----------------Lung
Petrescu--Stefanescu--Popescu--Chivu
----------Boloni----Lupescu
Dumitrescu--Dobrin/Balaci--Hagi
-----------------Mutu
Hagibest is offline  
post #1333 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:46
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
And Russia used PEDs , so they don't count either!
Low key Romanians are kind of the master race. I feel like Romanians are too chill and humble otherwise they'd totally be running shit.
Hagibest and pele10brazil like this.

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1334 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:48
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagibest View Post
Ok well my dad was smart alright. My dads awesome at ping pong too
Nowadays EE'rs are hacks compared to commie raised ones.
Hagibest and pele10brazil like this.

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1335 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:51
Forum Manager
Legend
 
pele10brazil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Low key Romanians are kind of the master race. I feel like Romanians are too chill and humble otherwise they'd totally be running shit.
Spoken like a true lowkey Romanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
pele10brazil is offline  
post #1336 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:51
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Low key Romanians are kind of the master race. I feel like Romanians are too chill and humble otherwise they'd totally be running shit.
xc

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1337 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:52
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
Spoken like a true lowkey Romanian
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
Hagibest likes this.

R.I.P Ari

Last edited by Dmitriy; May 9th, 2019 at 18:57.
Dmitriy is offline  
post #1338 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:55
Forum Manager
Legend
 
pele10brazil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Nowadays EE'rs are hacks compared to commie raised ones.
Imagine a time when you sticked your chewing gum at the back of your ear when you went to sleep, only to show off with it again the next day. How could we compare with the vets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
pele10brazil is offline  
post #1339 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:56
Forum Manager
Legend
 
pele10brazil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanian are master race.
Dmitriy and Hagibest like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
pele10brazil is offline  
post #1340 of 1460 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2019, 18:56
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 62,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
Imagine a time when you sticked your chewing gum at the back of your ear when you went to sleep, only to show off with it again the next day. How could we compare with the vets!
The footballers were also technically superior. Modric would be a cuck waiter if he grew up around the chain smoking swarth lords of Yugoslavia.
forestasuceava likes this.

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome