mentioning the WWE in Real Life - Page 4 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 274 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2015, 09:42
Legend

Teams: Serbia
I would like to validate you all

I will brawl with the God. When I win, I will take spoils to the poster known as, Serb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 274 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2015, 10:51
Star Player

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Srbija, Roma, Messi, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
THta's not what the wimminz say p Thou I can't say he isn't succesful either He's my twin afterall

Gratitude brother

Hard to say since I don't know the young Kajoo Assuming he's like Beckham(10) , I'd say a 8.5/9

Answered you there mate
Someone's quite cocky.

Царство Божие внутри вас
post #63 of 274 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2015, 11:17
Legend

Teams: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suho View Post
Moral of the story Bobi - wear the leather shirt when on the prowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dress like either jay and silent bob.. a DnD player.. or generic-presentable

I will brawl with the God. When I win, I will take spoils to the poster known as, Serb.
post #64 of 274 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2015, 11:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Pele, on a scale of 1 to a young Kajoo, how good looking are you?
:dielaugh:
post #65 of 274 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2015, 12:09
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffBurton View Post
Someone's quite cocky.
Ok ok 8 sheesh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #66 of 274 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2015, 00:42
Forum Manager
Legend

mentioning the WWE in Real Life

A word of advice Pele, your looks won't last forever and before you know it you'll be 35. Point is while you're still young women focus on your potential and level of ambition, as long as you've got those you'll be attractive to all of them. Once you pass a certain age they want to see results i.e. wealth, career success, material things etc.

What I'm saying is get married by 25, that's your best chance of marrying well. After that you'll still have a decade or so but your options won't be as good.

Of course, if things go good for you financially and you don't go bald at 24 stay single for as long as possible. Enjoy life and when you hit 45 have a couple of kids. Make sure the woman is healthy and you have different interests, that way you won't have to spend too much time together.

Good luck.

post #67 of 274 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2015, 00:57
Forum Manager
Legend

Can someone please post that pic of Kajoo in his early 20's. Thanks.

post #68 of 274 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2015, 08:11
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
A word of advice Pele, your looks won't last forever and before you know it you'll be 35. Point is while you're still young women focus on your potential and level of ambition, as long as you've got those you'll be attractive to all of them. Once you pass a certain age they want to see results i.e. wealth, career success, material things etc.

What I'm saying is get married by 25, that's your best chance of marrying well. After that you'll still have a decade or so but your options won't be as good.

Of course, if things go good for you financially and you don't go bald at 24 stay single for as long as possible. Enjoy life and when you hit 45 have a couple of kids. Make sure the woman is healthy and you have different interests, that way you won't have to spend too much time together.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice :thmbup: I was planing to get married @ 30 tough it's not always as you plan it

Quote:
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #69 of 274 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2015, 08:49
Star Player

Teams: Jure M Football Cub
Quote:

Good luck.

Are you married with kids? You may have mentioned it before but I don't really pay attention to your posts.

Peace on Earth
post #70 of 274 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2015, 19:39 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Bosnia NT
This is how real men treat women

Kapetan Gradascevic - Dragon of Bosnia - Never Forget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Uprising_(1831%E2%80%9332)
post #71 of 274 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2015, 21:55
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Thanks for the advice :thmbup: I was planing to get married @ 30 tough it's not always as you plan it

You're welcome, mate. Just be careful not to fall into the love trap, when she tells you she loves you she doesn't mean it (although she might very well think she does). Keep your head and you'll be OK, work on yourself and make sure you succeed in life. The rest of it is irrelevant.

post #72 of 274 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2015, 21:56
Forum Manager
Legend

Btw, it's "though", not "tough".

post #73 of 274 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2015, 01:56
International

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Girondins de Bordeaux
As a single father, WWE is my temp vacation from normalcy.

Many people seek after what they do not possess and are thus enslaved by the very things they want to acquire...because "precondition of that subjunctive". - Ivica LeFondre
post #74 of 274 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2015, 07:59
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
You're welcome, mate. Just be careful not to fall into the love trap, when she tells you she loves you she doesn't mean it (although she might very well think she does). Keep your head and you'll be OK, work on yourself and make sure you succeed in life. The rest of it is irrelevant.

reminds me Two and half men scene, when a hot girl tells to Charlie "I love you, Charlie" and he replies: "Thank you"
post #75 of 274 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2015, 08:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarma Police View Post
As a single father, WWE is my temp vacation from normalcy.
your kid lives with you ?
post #76 of 274 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2015, 08:22
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Btw, it's "though", not "tough".

Thanks again , my english isn't very sharp Anyway , from what I understand , you're telling me love(other than family love) , doesn't exist? I'd argue with that but I'm only 21 so I'll come back in a few years Let me share my most recent experience on the matter!

My curent gf , from the very beggining worships me(she is the one that hit on me). She's isn't top of the pyramid type but she's pretty and earns her won money(never spent a cent on her). She built up momentum telling me allot of things like "I'm starting to fall in love" and shit and I ignored them completly , and a few days ago , she made me a surprise birthday party and bought me and my brother presents. That night she told me the "I love you" shit and "Thank you for appearing in my life". So I tought a bit and texted her that I don't feel the same way , and her reply really amazed me... She said she hopes one day I will. And the next day , she tought it off and asked me if I said what I said because I might leave the country for good in a few months(planing to go to Paris for a job). Couldn't belive she basically invented and excuse for me... I confirmed.

During all these events , I'm crazy about another girl , but she's knows I'm with this one and she's the exageratly shy type , very hard to drag outside... Anyway , what do you supose this girls feels for me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoo View Post

reminds me Two and half men scene, when a hot girl tells to Charlie "I love you, Charlie" and he replies: "Thank you"
This reminds me of a thing I said to my gf^ last night She told me again she loves me , and I said I love myself too

Quote:

post #77 of 274 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2015, 08:44
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: MANCHESTER UNITED, Shillong Lajong FC.
Quote:
Thanks again , my english isn't very sharp Anyway , from what I understand , you're telling me love(other than family love) , doesn't exist? I'd argue with that but I'm only 21 so I'll come back in a few years Let me share my most recent experience on the matter!

My curent gf , from the very beggining worships me(she is the one that hit on me). She's isn't top of the pyramid type but she's pretty and earns her won money(never spent a cent on her). She built up momentum telling me allot of things like "I'm starting to fall in love" and shit and I ignored them completly , and a few days ago , she made me a surprise birthday party and bought me and my brother presents. That night she told me the "I love you" shit and "Thank you for appearing in my life". So I tought a bit and texted her that I don't feel the same way , and her reply really amazed me... She said she hopes one day I will. And the next day , she tought it off and asked me if I said what I said because I might leave the country for good in a few months(planing to go to Paris for a job). Couldn't belive she basically invented and excuse for me... I confirmed.

During all these events , I'm crazy about another girl , but she's knows I'm with this one and she's the exageratly shy type , very hard to drag outside... Anyway , what do you supose this girls feels for me?

This reminds me of a thing I said to my gf^ last night She told me again she loves me , and I said I love myself too

Quote:
She told me again she loves me , and I said I love myself too
post #78 of 274 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2015, 09:02
Premier Player

Teams: Socceroos, Russian NT, Dynamo M
Guidance Counseling with Suho.

Last edited by Vostok81; December 10th, 2015 at 09:13.
post #79 of 274 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2015, 07:04
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil
Anyway , from what I understand , you're telling me love(other than family love) , doesn't exist?
Yes. Romantic "love" is nothing more than a short-to-medium term convergence of mutual interests between a man and a woman.

Familial "love" is purely a question of evolution, survival and biology. Do you think the mother warthog standing up to a pride of lions in protection of her offspring does so out of love?

The major difference between the two is that the second one is close to unconditional (the first one most certainly is not).

In short:

Parent-to-child "love" = the need to protect the genes.
Child-to-parent "love" = complete dependence (in adulthood this morphs into shame and guilt).

As for your girl issues the most important thing to remember is not to lie to them. NEVER lie to a woman. It's demeaning and degrading FOR YOU! And it's also a huge strategic mistake because should you ever be caught in a lie she will use that against you for as long as you're together. And if you're a weak character you may even start feeling things like guilt and remorse because of it which will be counterproductive to your pursuit of happiness i.e. wealth, sex, success.

In your current situation I'd say do what makes you happy. If the current girlfriend is doing OK by you then stay with her until the other one you really want is ready. If the current girlfriend is creating excuses for you then all the better - she's actually taking care of the toughest job there is when you're in a relationship where the other party is keener than you (and you know the relationship has a use-by date). I'm assuming she's also a young girl and one day she'll be thankful to you for the experience (even though at the time she won't know it).

By the way, I'm not saying you should be mean to these girls (or any girls), be a gentleman at all times. Of course, they don't have to know what you're thinking and, generally speaking, most women will be more than happy going along with their own fantasies and delusions. When she starts defining the relationship, explaining the supposed intricacies of your "connection", just play along.

Quote:
Anyway , what do you supose this girls feels for me?
It's impossible to know what crazy shit she's feeling. It could be anywhere from "My God, he's going to be the father of my children" to "My God, our sex is going to be so good we're going to become ONE"...

Last edited by Suho; December 11th, 2015 at 07:11.
post #80 of 274 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2015, 07:10
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Open for the biggest bidder.
I disagree--"romantic" love is actually neurotransmitters acting up in the brain. In fact, apparently, love produces similar states to cocaine use.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...0.01999.x/epdf

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/14/love...ce_of_romance/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in