Xtratime Community - View Single Post - Administration
Thread: Administration
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old June 30th, 2005, 10:55 Thread Starter
jimbo jones
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Derby County, Burton Albion
Just to prove how stupid and bad at running a business our board are, an article in the paper today, says the business they run is also in trouble, due too not submiting it's annual accounts in time, just as they have not submitted the accounts for Derby County Football Club, which we're supposed to be out week's ago.

It's because of this all the rumours of Administartion keep popping up, they really do make it look like they've got something too hide.

Anyway the article

__________________________________________________ ______________

Accounts rap for directors of Rams

The directors of Derby County's parent company, Sharmine Limited, have failed to explain why its annual accounts are more than five months late, according to Companies House.

It claimed Sharmine directors John Sleightholme and Jeremy Keith and company secretary Steve Harding have not responded to three letters questioning the whereabouts of the firm's annual accounts, which were due on January 21 this year.

A Companies House spokeswoman said the next course of action would be to "strike off" Sharmine and, potentially, to prosecute its directors for failing to submit the statutory accounts.

However, Mr Keith last night claimed Companies House had been informed that Sharmine intended to file its accounts to coincide with those of Derby County Football Club Limited.

The club, of which Mr Sleightholme, Mr Keith and Mr Harding are also directors, is also late in filing its accounts, which were due on April 30. Companies House confirmed it had been informed the club's accounts would be late.

A club spokesman said: "The report is being finalised and will be presented over the coming weeks.

"The process of appointing a new manager has been the priority in recent weeks, resulting in a delay in finalising the accounts. We are now back on track with the process."

Nick Sellors, spokesman for supporters' group RamsTrust, said: "We are gravely concerned over whether the club has the ability to operate as a going concern."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico
I dont belive in jinxing mate, I do belive in playing at home with a 2-0 advantage against a team which I cant see scoring 2 goals!

Of course, if we lose, I'll never admit it was me who wrote this.
Forest 2-5 Yeovil aet

Brian Clough - Legend!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome