Info Needed on Dynamo Greats - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2007, 21:52 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Info Needed on Dynamo Greats

Hi all

I was hoping you guys could tell me some of the main attributes of some of Dynamo's great players. Speed, passing, shooting, what possition they played etc. Also any photo's as I am struggling to find them on google. I am adding a Dynamo Legends team to pro-evo soccer 6. Yes, I am bored. Any help is much appreciated.

I was thinking particularly players from the 98/99 CL semis team, such as Khatskevic, Kosovskiy and Luzhny and other greats such as Rudakov, Leonenko and, of course, Blokhin.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2007, 22:01
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotan
Hi all

I was hoping you guys could tell me some of the main attributes of some of Dynamo's great players. Speed, passing, shooting, what possition they played etc. Also any photo's as I am struggling to find them on google. I am adding a Dynamo Legends team to pro-evo soccer 6. Yes, I am bored. Any help is much appreciated.

I was thinking particularly players from the 98/99 CL semis team, such as Khatskevic, Kosovskiy and Luzhny and other greats such as Rudakov, Leonenko and, of course, Blokhin.
Yeah, I see that. It's boring in Arizona, eh? p

Anyway, forget about peeps like Khatskevitch, Kosovsky or even Leonenko - there are droves of players way above them. Start with the following: Oleh Makarov, Kanevsky, Sabo, Golubev, Rudakov, Puzach, Blokhin, Onishenko, Kon'kov, Slobodyan, and most of the roster that won eurocup in '75 and '86. Honestly, from generation of the 90th-today, I would not dare to include anyone besides Sheva. Rebrov is borderline but too unstable to compete with others.
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2007, 01:06 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Yeah, I see that. It's boring in Arizona, eh? p

Anyway, forget about peeps like Khatskevitch, Kosovsky or even Leonenko - there are droves of players way above them. Start with the following: Oleh Makarov, Kanevsky, Sabo, Golubev, Rudakov, Puzach, Blokhin, Onishenko, Kon'kov, Slobodyan, and most of the roster that won eurocup in '75 and '86. Honestly, from generation of the 90th-today, I would not dare to include anyone besides Sheva. Rebrov is borderline but too unstable to compete with others.

Hehe, yes my flying instructor is too lazy to do more than 3 flights a week, so there is a lot of time on the ground. Arizona is interesting atm because there are clouds. That's about it.

Not Denys Surely? Volodymyr, the current physio.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2007, 01:41
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotan
Hehe, yes my flying instructor is too lazy to do more than 3 flights a week, so there is a lot of time on the ground. Arizona is interesting atm because there are clouds. That's about it.

Not Denys Surely? Volodymyr, the current physio.
Onishenko is Volodymir. I don't know if you found it, but this could give you most of the names. http://www.mindspring.com/~goliath74/DKhist.html
Of course, russian/ukrainian skills would have helped you :undecide:

But I would still ignore all the names from the 90th besides Sheva. Luzhnij & Rebrov would come the closest but not close enough (in my opinion).
yurchishin79 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome