Xtratime Community banner

The coach situation.....

3K views 35 replies 6 participants last post by  kleber 
#1 ·
So Surkis invite Erikson,Houlier and now Capello(looks like he will go to cska),all refuse...so what's next?keep useless Demianenko or should Surkis himself take the coach post?:pp

#6 ·
So no top european coach wants to come to Dynamo.

Two weeks for the Cl games so what domestic solution have dynamo till december?...a interin coach might be a good idea.

Sabo
Litovchenko
Mikhailichenko
Blokhin

I chose mikhailichenko.:thumbsup:

I hope Dynamo lose against dnipro if that means Demianenko dismiss.:thumbsup:

#7 ·
If DK loses the next game and Demyan is still a coach, DK fans should take a blame for not putting enough pressure on Surkis, for being bllinded by a fluke title last year.

A shake-up is needed. And a shake-up should come from outside. This idiotic DK's addiction-tradition when the old players (no matter how talentless they are) are taking almost all positions in the club (from the coach and down) is stupid and unprecedented. No more Mikha, Shmikha, Sabo or Buryak. Get a normal coach.

#8 ·
yurchishin79 said:
If DK loses the next game and Demyan is still a coach, DK fans should take a blame for not putting enough pressure on Surkis, for being bllinded by a fluke title last year.

A shake-up is needed. And a shake-up should come from outside. This idiotic DK's addiction-tradition when the old players (no matter how talentless they are) are taking almost all positions in the club (from the coach and down) is stupid and unprecedented. No more Mikha, Shmikha, Sabo or Buryak. Get a normal coach.
It were three titles last year.

I have nothing against clubs who have former players coaching in fact many clubs do that not only dynamo.

Milhailichenko was not bad,he was dismiss because a single lost against trabzonspor in the Cl qualifying round.....Demianenko is having alll the chances a coach can get.

Maybe a middle italian,german coach can be a good option..sadly ukraine have poor coaches.

#9 ·
kleber said:
It were three titles last year.

I have nothing against clubs who have former players coaching in fact many clubs do that not only dynamo.

Milhailichenko was not bad,he was dismiss because a single lost against trabzonspor in the Cl qualifying round.....Demianenko is having alll the chances a coach can get.

Maybe a middle italian,german coach can be a good option..sadly ukraine have poor coaches.
I don't think there is another big club that is soo addicted to its former players that no outsider can get a job title higher than a garbage-man.

Coaching & selection - two DK's bit*hes. 18 foreigners - the most in the league - and they all suck.

#10 ·
yurchishin79 said:
I don't think there is another big club that is soo addicted to its former players that no outsider can get a job title higher than a garbage-man.

Coaching & selection - two DK's bit*hes. 18 foreigners - the most in the league - and they all suck.
Realy Prof Chishin?:confused: ,all suck?how they won the league then?:confused: ,well this shows the level of the rest.....:rollani:

#11 ·
kleber said:
Realy Prof Chishin?:confused: ,all suck?how they won the league then?:confused: ,well this shows the level of the rest.....:rollani:
I am no professor. NOt even an assitant. All these titles belong to you. :thumbsup: :stoned: We/ve been through that before - the best uke youngsters are imprsoned & tortured in DK's basements, I have better things to do.

#12 ·
yurchishin79 said:
I am no professor. NOt even an assitant. All these titles belong to you. :thumbsup: :stoned: We/ve been through that before - the best uke youngsters are imprsoned & tortured in DK's basements, I have better things to do.
Imprsoned and totured?:confused: ....all they are is just a bunch of lazy kids!:thmbdown:

#14 ·
yurchishin79 said:
Most of the kids are lazy. They need to see an incentive to work harder & a good coach to push them, not just fine them - two things absent in DK at the moment.
As in all uke football!...btw is Shakhtar academie already produce something or what?:confused:

#15 ·
kleber said:
As in all uke football!...btw is Shakhtar academie already produce something or what?:confused:
There is a very very very good thing is in making right now - slowely, DK loses its old monopoly on the best uke young talent. And seeing what happens with current generation of 16-19 years old, less and less youngsters will pick DK as their early destination.

#16 ·
yurchishin79 said:
There is a very very very good thing is in making right now - slowely, DK loses its old monopoly on the best uke young talent. And seeing what happens with current generation of 16-19 years old, less and less youngsters will pick DK as their early destination.
And that is good!?:confused:

#17 ·
kleber said:
And that is good!?:confused:
It's just excellent - DK's system for youngsters was alsways too crowded. A policy of developing 1 decent players at the expense of 100 always disgusted me. :yuck:

But, at least, when Loban coached, the best did have a shot at Dk's main roster (of course, what was not good enough for DK could be a star in SHaxtar back then, but, in most instances, it was too late). Now, forget about it - it's all about these "stars" from abroad.

#18 ·
yurchishin79 said:
It's just excellent - DK's system for youngsters was alsways too crowded. A policy of developing 1 decent players at the expense of 100 always disgusted me. :yuck:

But, at least, when Loban coached, the best did have a shot at Dk's main roster (of course, what was not good enough for DK could be a star in SHaxtar back then, but, in most instances, it was too late). Now, forget about it - it's all about these "stars" from abroad.
What a strange theory by Chishin!:confused:

What you say works everywhere realy,one good at the expense of 100 failures!

#20 ·
yurchishin79 said:
No, it works only in the league completely dominated by one or two teams. That's not the way it works elsewhere.
It works that way in any sport in fact!,tons of quantity to bring quality,period!:thumbsup:

#22 ·
yurchishin79 said:
The quantity & quality is spread throughout the league, no monopoly, no right of the "first night" - that's how healthy leagues operate.

Bullshit!,that works nowhere in europe.......

#24 ·
yurchishin79 said:
You have 1-2 teams in France, Germany, Italy, Spain England etc where all the young talent is concentrated as soon as they reach 15-16?
If they are realy good they will end soon or later in the big teams so?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.