Xtratime Community banner

The coach situation.....

3K views 35 replies 6 participants last post by  kleber 
#1 ·
So Surkis invite Erikson,Houlier and now Capello(looks like he will go to cska),all refuse...so what's next?keep useless Demianenko or should Surkis himself take the coach post?:pp

#31 ·
There are no options in the ukraine market and no good european coach wants to coach this players when 200000000000000000 clubs in europe have better players.

Let's lose in Zaporizha now.:thumbsup: :pp

#33 ·
I think yesterday's formation was the best Dynamo could think of (Fedorov in place of Diakhate, not Vaschuk). Even with the conservative 4-4-2, Dynamo managed to concede a goal from the ever empty right side. What else can he do? Following huge bust-ups with Brazilians in the locker room...
Do they gossip on him in Ukraine à la José? I think not...

#34 ·
Kostja said:
Today Demyan has resigned!! :eekani: Josef Szabo appointed as head coach. :howler:
Respect to demyanenko and welcome back Dictator Josef!:strong: :thumbsup:

Demyanenko should have quit last winter,he had no balls though.:)

#35 ·
LM05 said:
I think yesterday's formation was the best Dynamo could think of (Fedorov in place of Diakhate, not Vaschuk). Even with the conservative 4-4-2, Dynamo managed to concede a goal from the ever empty right side. What else can he do? Following huge bust-ups with Brazilians in the locker room...
Do they gossip on him in Ukraine à la José? I think not...
He is a very poor coach in all aspects,that's all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.