Milos Ninkovic - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 12:01 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Mohammed Deyab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2000
Location: Tripoli, Lebanon
Teams: Al-shabab, Al-hilal, Partizan, KSA, Serbia, Yugoslavia
Posts: 1,812
Milos Ninkovic

can u give more information about him please?
Mohammed Deyab is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 16:38
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Posts: 266
Looking at the name he's not Ukrainian
dynamok is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:02
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammed Deyab
can u give more information about him please?
An actor and a bad one.
yurchishin79 is offline  
 
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:32
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Bench warmer at best. Though had a good game agianst us last week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamok
Looking at the name he's not Ukrainian
:thmbdown:
Roman is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:37
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
An actor and a bad one.


Not a bad player and much better then the likes of Rotan and Kalinichenko who tk god is not coming to Dynamo,one Rotan is enough.:rollani:

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:43
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber


Not a bad player and much better then the likes of Rotan and Kalinichenko who tk god is not coming to Dynamo,one Rotan is enough.:rollani:
"Q: What happened with that penalty?
Ninkovich: I don't know."
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:50
Unnamed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber


Not a bad player and much better then the likes of Rotan and Kalinichenko who tk god is not coming to Dynamo,one Rotan is enough.:rollani:


Ninkovic is nothing special, I'd take Kalina or an in-form Rotan' over him anyday, and not just because they're Ukrainian. I think they just got Ninkovic to create some competition in the midfeild.

He's definetely not a bad player though, he'll progress like Markovic. I remember a bad missed chance vs Karpaty on SUnday though
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:52
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
"Q: What happened with that penalty?
Ninkovich: I don't know."
The ref was a big asshole,he should have send off karpaty player,btw what was the linesman doing,drunk?

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak


Ninkovic is nothing special, I'd take Kalina or an in-form Rotan' over him anyday, and not just because they're Ukrainian. I think they just got Ninkovic to create some competition in the midfeild.

He's definetely not a bad player though, he'll progress like Markovic. I remember a bad missed chance vs Karpaty on SUnday though

In form Rotan?this is something new for me.:rollani: ,no one wants kalina now..well maybe khimki.p

Markovic is poor and since he is a defender he is even worst.:thmbdown:

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 17:57
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
The ref was a big asshole,he should have send off karpaty player,btw what was the linesman doing,drunk?
Why? A fake penalty worked as well and even better. I am sure if Rincon were to miss the penalty, a couple of ejections would follow.
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Why? A fake penalty worked as well and even better. I am sure if Rincon were to miss the penalty, a couple of ejections would follow.

Calm down Chishin,calm down..... ,or do you see anyone here saying that Karpaty bribe small fish!?

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:04
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Calm down Chishin,calm down..... ,or do you see anyone here saying that Karpaty bribe small fish!?
I am stating an obvious fact: it is likely that DK would not be able to celebrate that night if they failed to score an equalizer by a half-time. I am not taking away the fact that Karpaty played poorly for the most part. The stakes (nightclub, fireworks etc) were too much...
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
I am stating an obvious fact: it is likely that DK would not be able to celebrate that night if they failed to score an equalizer by a half-time. I am not taking away the fact that Karpaty played poorly for the most part. The stakes (nightclub, fireworks etc) were too much...
Well it was 2-1 at half time,1-1 without the penalty.:rollani: ,and you forgot of course Shakhtar draw in odessa.:rollani:

I don't see any problem with the celebrations,it is that way everywhere.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:09
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Well it was 2-1 at half time,1-1 without the penalty.:rollani: ,and you forgot of course Shakhtar draw in odessa.:rollani:

I don't see any problem with the celebrations,it is that way everywhere.
It was all about the first goal. With all the pressure, DK would start choking after the half-time. The penalty was fake - I didn;t see anyone disputing it.
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
It was all about the first goal. With all the pressure, DK would start choking after the half-time. The penalty was fake - I didn;t see anyone disputing it.
Timchishin,you awful defender touches Ninkovic,the ref could not go other way,the linesman maybe was the one who saw it better.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:19
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Timchishin,you awful defender touches Ninkovic,the ref could not go other way,the linesman maybe was the one who saw it better.
Can you direct me to any rule where is says "touching" is not allowed in the penalty box?
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Can you direct me to any rule where is says "touching" is not allowed in the penalty box?
He touches on ninkovic knee,now if that was enough to bring him now it is another question...it was a 100 per cent goal chance.

But Chishin you should be more worried with karpaty team quality then with this "fake penalty".

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:42
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Calm down Chishin,calm down..... ,or do you see anyone here saying that Karpaty bribe small fish!?
Kryvbass?

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:43
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
He touches on ninkovic knee,now if that was enough to bring him now it is another question...it was a 100 per cent goal chance.

But Chishin you should be more worried with karpaty team quality then with this "fake penalty".
The season showed that we need some changes in the roster. If we get a couple of good defenders and a playmaker, we'll be ok.
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2007, 18:44
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotan
Kryvbass?
[Thun]a?
yurchishin79 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome