Can Dynamo lose the title? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 01:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Can Dynamo lose the title?

So can Dynamo lose the title this year like in last yea?,6 points is a massive advantage with five games to play especialy looking at Dynamo and Shakhtar schedule,anyway milevsky is out,Rebrov also with injurie problems,and players like husiev,rodrigo with one yellow card to be suspended for the next game.
Mikhalik is already suspended for Stal game(as the cup game against Metalist).

In the end for me Alchevsk game will be the title game,a win and Dynamo is the champion 99% per cent!,also i expect shakhtar to lose points in Lviv or in Odessa unless these clubs sell their games.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 02:12
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
So can Dynamo lose the title this year like in last yea?,6 points is a massive advantage with five games to play especialy looking at Dynamo and Shakhtar schedule,anyway milevsky is out,Rebrov also with injurie problems,and players like husiev,rodrigo with one yellow card to be suspended for the next game.
Mikhalik is already suspended for Stal game(as the cup game against Metalist).

In the end for me Alchevsk game will be the title game,a win and Dynamo is the champion 99% per cent!,also i expect shakhtar to lose points in Lviv or in Odessa unless these clubs sell their games.
you better expect dynamo to lose points to Karpaty unless Surkis decides to buy the ref & some extra minutes.

All smart DK fans should secretly root against their team. Otherwise, no shake up, and Demyan receives one more CL to screw up.
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 02:56
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, CSKA Moskva, Ukraine, Russia, USA
Shakhtar has the tougher remaining schedule and they have to play in Lviv (Dynamo plays Karpaty at home).

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 03:10
Unnamed

No, they won't . Not only will we not lose the title, we will also not lose to Shakhtar in Donetsk.

Then it'll be time for Kostja to change his signature p
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 03:13
Unnamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
you better expect dynamo to lose points to Karpaty unless Surkis decides to buy the ref & some extra minutes.

All smart DK fans should secretly root against their team. Otherwise, no shake up, and Demyan receives one more CL to screw up.
Uff...

Yurchishin, want to make a bet on that game? It can involve the loser putting a picture of Ihor Surkis in their avatar for a week :nervous:. My prediction is nothing but a win, if DK tie or lose, you win. Deal?

I see what your saying about the shakeup, but I think Surkis still wont do much. Itll take another bad season in Europe for that. Simply cos' thats where DK makes its $. Apparently we might get the coach of Steaua though That would be great, maybe we can learn how to disallow other teams clean goals and eliminate them from CL games (see Steaua - Dynamo, 2006) p.
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 03:38
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Uff...

Yurchishin, want to make a bet on that game? It can involve the loser putting a picture of Ihor Surkis in their avatar for a week :nervous:. My prediction is nothing but a win, if DK tie or lose, you win. Deal?

I see what your saying about the shakeup, but I think Surkis still wont do much. Itll take another bad season in Europe for that. Simply cos' thats where DK makes its $. Apparently we might get the coach of Steaua though That would be great, maybe we can learn how to disallow other teams clean goals and eliminate them from CL games (see Steaua - Dynamo, 2006) p.
No, no. Here's the deal I have for you. Karpaty win or tie - you & kleber put Karpaty's avatar & your sig should say "I'm a Green Lion once again!" for a week. If DK wins by two, you win & I put Surkis's avatar of my chosing for a week. If DK wins by one, no one wins. That's almost the same deal kleber accpeted last Fall when DK played in Lviv, with the exception that kleber chickened out & did not want to include a tie against a newly promoted team as my "win". But since it is a home game for DK, I won't accept nothing less. But kleber must accpet this as well.
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 03:51
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Apparently Sven is our new manager. I saw this on the Southampton general chat forum, so don't take it for Gospel. Any one know if it's true. Personally I think it would be bad. Sven is a hopeless idiot who couldn't pick a team to save his life. His tactics are negative and uncreative and his substitutions are poor.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 11:21
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Can Dynamo lose the title? No. And I find it very disturbing casue it means Demyan will leave another day
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 12:01
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotan
Apparently Sven is our new manager. I saw this on the Southampton general chat forum, so don't take it for Gospel. Any one know if it's true. Personally I think it would be bad. Sven is a hopeless idiot who couldn't pick a team to save his life. His tactics are negative and uncreative and his substitutions are poor.
DK denied these rumors as groundless in its press-release
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 17:43
Unnamed

Why? I thought according to you "you better expect DK to lose some points"
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 17:48
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Why? I thought according to you "you better expect DK to lose some points"
"Expect" does not mean to bet. You both, u & kleber, just two Russian chickens. Don't come back to me with your bet offers anymore. p

Karpaty will be the toast of the town in the next few weeks. First, Surkis will ask us nicely to make Shaxtar's life miserable. Then, Axmet will show up with his envelope to ask us to try a little harder vs. Demyan's band. p
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 17:53
Unnamed

Quote:
You both, u & kleber, just two Russian chickens.
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 18:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Chishin,the bet is a win for Dynamo you get a dynamo avatar for one week,a draw or a lose i will use a karpaty avatar for one week as Kozak.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 18:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
"Expect" does not mean to bet. You both, u & kleber, just two Russian chickens. Don't come back to me with your bet offers anymore. p

Karpaty will be the toast of the town in the next few weeks. First, Surkis will ask us nicely to make Shaxtar's life miserable. Then, Axmet will show up with his envelope to ask us to try a little harder vs. Demyan's band. p
It is fine and legal for me,for example ths week dynamo will offer money to Arsenal and Shakhtar to Stal.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 18:54
World Class Player

Quote:
It is fine and legal for me,for example ths week dynamo will offer money to Arsenal and Shakhtar to Stal.
I know. But the good thing that both, SD & DK, will offer money to Karpaty p ... a lot of money since Karapty is the only team really capable of taking points from these two.
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 18:56
World Class Player

Quote:
Chishin,the bet is a win for Dynamo you get a dynamo avatar for one week,a draw or a lose i will use a karpaty avatar for one week as Kozak.
No, I had better conditions when we played in Lviv. You want to worsen my conditions and to play in Kyiv? Take it or leave it.
post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 19:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I know. But the good thing that both, SD & DK, will offer money to Karpaty p ... a lot of money since Karapty is the only team really capable of taking points from these two.
Stal is not weak at home,and Chudo could beat shakhtar if they didn't get themselves bribe by Akhmetov.

About Karpaty,i am sure Shakhtar will find it hard to win there if a "normal" game takes place,you need to stop matuzalem and Srna movements,that is the key.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 19:09 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
No, I had better conditions when we played in Lviv. You want to worsen my conditions and to play in Kyiv? Take it or leave it.
2-0?well if Dynamo is already champion by then,no bet,if they need the win,i will go a 2-0 for me,1-0 doesn't count,a draw or a lose i will use a karpat avatar.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 19:10
World Class Player

Quote:
Stal is not weak at home,and Chudo could beat shakhtar if they didn't get themselves bribe by Akhmetov.

About Karpaty,i am sure Shakhtar will find it hard to win there if a "normal" game takes place,you need to stop matuzalem and Srna movements,that is the key.
Nah, fogettaboutit. The title hinges upon broad shoulders of Karpaty's parubkiv. We will not dissapoint the nation: beat them all
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2007, 19:11
World Class Player

Quote:
2-0?well if Dynamo is already champion by then,no bet,if they need the win,i will go a 2-0 for me,1-0 doesn't count,a draw or a lose i will use a karpat avatar.
Fine. May 14 is your deadline to accept these conditions. If not, the offer is off the table.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in