New web-site! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 18:20 Thread Starter
Rising Star

New web-site!

Oh boy am i excited! Today, after bowling tournament where i actually won, i decided to check out Dynamo web-site. What surprise was waiting for me!

It's official guys, no more laughing stock what it's been called fcdynamo.kiev.ua, now it's finally very long waited brand new web-site with all animation and cool new web-site into, and not that lame picture from 6 years ago. Wow i can feel the pressure of Shactar fans jealousy, now it's our time to laugh.

Currently the best club site in Ukraine and one of the best in Europe. And it's still under construction!

And finally an actual forum! So register fast guys, before all cool names will be taken (like Rebrov, Kleber are not taken )

P.S. Bad thing that you can't have a login written on russian. I always liked the word СаШо
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 18:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Now a english version is also needed like in Shakhtar site.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 18:46
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Long time overdue... Best in Europe? It aint even best in Ukraine.
Shakhtars website is so much cooler and it actually has an english version which is essential for clubs like them, who participate in Europe every signle year...
Though it is a step forward, FINALLY... In the past few months Junior made mere smart decisions than he ever did since taking over the club... Getting rid off a number of foreign reserve players, not buying any second class foreigners, giving the youth a chance (hasnt happened yet, but hopefully will - it looked promising during the midseason) and finally launching a decent website...

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 18:52
World Class Player

btw, look at Shakhtars site (http://shakhtar.com/homeen.html).
Its so nit. Everything seems to be in its place whereas on that Dynamo's one i have to scroll down for about a page (even though i have a high resolution monitor) to see the full site. So much unnecesary free space. Look at the news part. Why do you need such huge boxes if you gonna input a small image and one line of text. Personally i would rather visit Dynamomania than this site. Hopefully this is just the first version and it will be improved as more user comments come in...

P.S. one more thing... stong blue and white doesnt go together or at least the way they used it on the site. A bit of blue there, a bit of white there... No harmony.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 19:22 Thread Starter
Rising Star

I like it. I don't agree with you Roman on your last post. This is the first day the new web-site launched and they done very good job on first step, looks completely different and seems like a finished version!
Yes English version needed ,and as it been said it will be made soon.
Shacktars web-site is over a year now and Dynamo's is not any worse than theirs in their first day.
I might made a rush naming it the best site in Ukraine, i will point that. But the actual celebration of 80 anniversary is in may 3-d so there is long way to go to decorate it as best as it can be.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 19:27 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Just noticed Shakhtar doesn't have Ukrainian version. Not a good fact in Shakhtar way. Even if most peoples speak Russian over Ukrainian, not having your countries language and yet call itself a super cool website? I would disagree. Also shakhtar web-site hasn't been changed in over 2 year period and there still an old flash.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 20:38
World Class Player

Considering how poor the Ukrainian version was on the older version, Id say Shakhtar still did a better job. At least they did not PRETEND to have one and not update it for ages... I used to visit only the Ukrainian version of Dynamo's site in the past and always wondered why so few news articles are there until once i checked the Russian version. I was shocked!
I hope they take a better care of the Ukrainian version on this new site though. Cause if they dont, just remove it altogether.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 21:56
Unnamed

Amazing!!!

I love the rythym of Kjeve mij right when you open the site, when you're in downtown Kyiv on the Majdan they play that exact rythym on these loud speakers at the top of every few hours .

I hope they keep the Ukrainian version updated, IMHO its more important then an English version. I wouldn't mind an English version but the main thing is a Ukr. one. Nothing against the Russian language, but it must be in the countries language, which is Ukrainian. I'm going to look at it more later, but for now, all I can say is super!!!

Our site >>>>>>> Shakhtars

Just like Dynamo >>>>>> Shakhtar

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 21:59
Unnamed

BTW Our doubles won today, 5 - 0 . Dynamo Dynamo, o-o-oh, Dynamo Dynamo, o-o-oh

Last edited by Unnamed; March 3rd, 2007 at 22:18.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2007, 23:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Yeah,the only thing that looks ugly at the moment is Surkis junior pic in the front page,that's all.p p

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old March 4th, 2007, 00:16
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Looks nice. I recognised the word "forum" however I can't understand a thing they are saying, oh well...

Hopefully we get an English version eventually, and one which is updated reasonably often.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old March 4th, 2007, 00:39
Unnamed

I just read something on the site. It says "The site works in two languages, Ukrainian and Russian. We'll also be getting an English version very soon".
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2007, 15:06
Premier Player

Unanimously unpopular among non-Russian-speakers.
The previous site was usable, at least. The new one takes ages to load, then, news titles switch in seconds. Hello?
Photo section is gone. Video section - the damn flash video that never loads...
Without English no one will visit again, and that's good for the club.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2007, 17:51
Unnamed

Ukrainian and Russian is enough. I'd even make it only Ukrainian if I was the club president, or Ukrainian and English, but thats just me.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2007, 17:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Ukrainian and Russian is enough. I'd even make it only Ukrainian if I was the club president, or Ukrainian and English, but thats just me.
A english version is a must in any european club.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2007, 19:47
Unnamed

True..

But you can't expect the English version to be as good as the other local language versions.. Just a basic coverage of how the teams doing, news, etc... It would be too hard..
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2007, 20:01
Star Player

Teams: Shakhtar Donetsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Our site >>>>>>> Shakhtars

Just like Dynamo >>>>>> Shakhtar

Unfortunately you're the only one who thinks so. Bad luck once again. p

AVISO

MAU HUMOR

CAI FORA
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old March 7th, 2007, 17:57
Unnamed

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old March 8th, 2007, 17:11
Rising Star

You are saying that a team that plays in Europe must have an English version.That's right, but many of the teams from the West don't have it.
Recently i visited Sevilla official web-site, and was really surprised because it was only in Spanish.And this team is UEFA CUP champion.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in