post #1 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 14:39 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Athletic Club, FC Utrecht & VVV-Venlo
Kubok 1/4th round: Dynamo - Dnipro

01 декабря, ПТ

"Динамо" - "Днепр"

Кубок Украины, 1/4 финала

We'll beat you on our way to Cup victory .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 14:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoert
01 декабря, ПТ

"Динамо" - "Днепр"

Кубок Украины, 1/4 финала

We'll beat you on our way to Cup victory .
.....i don't see dnipro eliminate dynamo with two games to play.

Btw,nazarenko,yezersky are suspended and kernozenko injuried.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
post #3 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 17:09
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Knoert, how many teams do you support?

Dynamo should win easily. Then again Dynamo should have beat Steaua at home...

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!

post #4 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 17:52
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotan

Dynamo should win easily. Then again Dynamo should have beat Steaua at home...
Well, looks like DK is on its way out from this one - a fittingly miserable end to a miserable season. How about Demyan?
post #5 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 18:04
Premier Player

Except for the goal, Shatskikh was playing the whole match for Dnipro.

BTW Rincon went missing due to unknown injury, so did Kleber (no one's saying he's injured). Is Correa still in Kiev?
post #6 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 18:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Well, looks like DK is on its way out from this one - a fittingly miserable end to a miserable season. How about Demyan?
Chishin you are realy dumb,first dynamo is not on his way out from the cup,dnipro will have to a lot better then they did in the previous meeting in dnipropetrovsk,second,how can this be a miserable season...what you call then to the other 15 teams,shit i guess.

Demyanenko case?stop with that,everyone knows that demianenko days were over since the 5-1 trash in Madrid....the only problem no decent foreigner coach wants to come to the useless uke league,but i guess surkis will have to find a way.

The problem that i see for the second leg is the useless real madrid game on wednesday,the club should send dynamo 3 to that game,and the 100 players that dynamo have injuried!?...dnipro is not the same dnipro of three seasons ago.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #7 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 18:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LM05
Except for the goal, Shatskikh was playing the whole match for Dnipro.

BTW Rincon went missing due to unknown injury, so did Kleber (no one's saying he's injured). Is Correa still in Kiev?
Dynamo have 9 players injuried...it is a disgrace since the beginnig of the season,worst then Demianenko as coach.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #8 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 18:36
Premier Player

Quote:
the club should send dynamo 3 to that game,and the 100 players that dynamo have injuried!?
Because of the number of players absent, Dynamo need to field the same players as today's against R.Madrid.
Maybe Cernat, maybe Mandjuk, that's about all.
(And someone again replies with names like Verpak and Aliev? Give me a break.)
post #9 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 18:38
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Chishin you are realy dumb,first dynamo is not on his way out from the cup,dnipro will have to a lot better then they did in the previous meeting in dnipropetrovsk,second,how can this be a miserable season...what you call then to the other 15 teams,shit i guess.

Demyanenko case?stop with that,everyone knows that demianenko days were over since the 5-1 trash in Madrid....the only problem no decent foreigner coach wants to come to the useless uke league,but i guess surkis will have to find a way.

The problem that i see for the second leg is the useless real madrid game on wednesday,the club should send dynamo 3 to that game,and the 100 players that dynamo have injuried!?...dnipro is not the same dnipro of three seasons ago.
Don't forget your role: You are both, dumb and dumber.

As I said, "it looks like DK is on its way out" after a miserable result today. Dnipro is likely to squash them at home.

Hey, you don't think the season was miserable after 2nd place in the league, crushing defeates in CL and now, on the brink of elimination from the Cup? Oh, wait, I know... You're a sore loser which explains your cookie reaction to the result (I know, Knoert's having fun watchibg out).

Last edited by yurchishin79; December 1st, 2006 at 18:48.
post #10 of 118 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 21:10 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Athletic Club, FC Utrecht & VVV-Venlo
Woohoo, Kornilenko!!! Mark my words, 0-0 in the return is enough :fero:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotan
Well that's not so difficult... first there's the mighty Basque pride of Athletic Club, then because there's FC Utrecht, my Dutch team since I was very young, then VVV-Venlo because I just live close (30 mins by train) to that town.

Beside those three, I got a soft spot for several teams for several reasons... some teams are just impossible to dislike.
Anyway, for Dnipro, my team Utrecht played them in the UEFA Cup couple of years ago, they've beaten us 1-2. They were a bit of a 'mystery team', coming from very far, playing with eleven players, people in Holland never heard of, and still they really outplayed us. Reasons enough to do a bit of research about them no? Then I found out it's quite a nice club, so I follow them a bit.
post #11 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:00
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Don't forget your role: You are both, dumb and dumber.

As I said, "it looks like DK is on its way out" after a miserable result today. Dnipro is likely to squash them at home.

Hey, you don't think the season was miserable after 2nd place in the league, crushing defeates in CL and now, on the brink of elimination from the Cup? Oh, wait, I know... You're a sore loser which explains your cookie reaction to the result (I know, Knoert's having fun watchibg out).
Pathetic!,Dynamo played so far this season 19 games in the league and cup,do you know how many times Dynamo didn't score at least a goal!?0!!!!,i repeat 0!,in all games Dynamo scored at least once....so saying this result is miserable is simple bullshit!!!!,a miserable result would have been a lose by two goals,now a draw,is 50-50 at least for Dnipro game........and again go check how the league game end this year? :rollani:

If players like Rebrov,rotan,rincon,kleber or correa can play in Dnipro we will win the game.....the big problem is this and Real Madrid game.

And Dnipro squashing Dynamo at home,this is hilarious! ,did Dnipro scored three goals in one game this season apart from zorya at home? :rollani:

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #12 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:02
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Quote:
Dynamo have 9 players injuried...it is a disgrace since the beginnig of the season,worst then Demianenko as coach.
Kleber, would you stop with your whining... If Dynamo had decent management tehy would've already done something baout this injury crisis... i.e. change the physio staff or modify the training routines and loads...
The latter one is controlled by the coach, so it once again comes down to Demyan sacking at his job...

P.S. kleber, do you really consider this season as a success because they are 4 points above Shakhtar?
What about those 1:4? 1:5? and 15 goals in 5 games? :rollani:
Its liturally THE WORST season Dynamo had probably since the independence
post #13 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:04
World Class Player

Quote:
Pathetic!,Dynamo played so far this season 19 games in the league and cup,do you know how many times Dynamo didn't score at least a goal!?0!!!!,i repeat 0!,in all games Dynamo scored at least once....so saying this result is miserable is simple bullshit!!!!,a miserable result would have been a lose by two goals,now a draw,is 50-50 at least for Dnipro game........and again go check how the league game end this year? :rollani:

If players like Rebrov,rotan,rincon,kleber or correa can play in Dnipro we will win the game.....the big problem is this and Real Madrid game.

And Dnipro squashing Dynamo at home,this is hilarious! ,did Dnipro scored three goals in one game this season apart from zorya at home? :rollani:
Gee, fine...
post #14 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:06
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Kleber, would you stop with your whining... If Dynamo had decent management tehy would've already done something baout this injury crisis... i.e. change the physio staff or modify the training routines and loads...
The latter one is controlled by the coach, so it once again comes down to Demyan sacking at his job...

P.S. kleber, do you really consider this season as a success because they are 4 points above Shakhtar?
Unless Dnipro by some miracle does not finish DK off at home, it will be the last drop. Even though it does not make any sense to get a new coach for meaningless Spring season, Surkis will be left with no choice but to look for a new coach this Winter.
post #15 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoert
Woohoo, Kornilenko!!! Mark my words, 0-0 in the return is enough :fero:.

Well that's not so difficult... first there's the mighty Basque pride of Athletic Club, then because there's FC Utrecht, my Dutch team since I was very young, then VVV-Venlo because I just live close (30 mins by train) to that town.

Beside those three, I got a soft spot for several teams for several reasons... some teams are just impossible to dislike.
Anyway, for Dnipro, my team Utrecht played them in the UEFA Cup couple of years ago, they've beaten us 1-2. They were a bit of a 'mystery team', coming from very far, playing with eleven players, people in Holland never heard of, and still they really outplayed us. Reasons enough to do a bit of research about them no? Then I found out it's quite a nice club, so I follow them a bit.
Congrats Knoert,it is a result who leaves everything open for Dnipro game,i think you will need to score two goals,it is very unlikely that Dynamo doesn't score.

Btw the ref will be from Belgium,in today game he was Slovakian,and he disallowed a goal to Dynamo.p

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #16 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:08
World Class Player

Quote:
Pathetic!,Dynamo played so far this season 19 games in the league and cup,do you know how many times Dynamo didn't score at least a goal!?0!!!!,i repeat 0!,in all games Dynamo scored at least once....
Well they also scored against Steaua (1:4), Madrid (1:5)... Whats your point? p
post #17 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:11
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:

Its liturally THE WORST season Dynamo had probably since the independence
Valencia have at least 8 players injuried at the momen and they are a top spannish club,the same with Atletico.And do you know where Rotan got injuries?yeah in the Nt!.......

About Dynamo season there are no miracles at european level.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #18 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:12
World Class Player

Quote:
Congrats Knoert,it is a result who leaves everything open for Dnipro game,i think you will need to score two goals,it is very unlikely that Dynamo doesn't score.

Btw the ref will be from Belgium,in today game he was Slovakian,and he disallowed a goal to Dynamo.p
...hehe, when I started reading your post i thought you were gonna congratulate Knoert on getting thru to the semis... p
post #19 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:13
World Class Player

Quote:
...hehe, when I started reading your post i thought you were gonna congratulate Knoert on getting thru to the semis... p

Stop it Roman, you gonna make kelber cry. p
post #20 of 118 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2006, 00:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Unless Dnipro by some miracle does not finish DK off at home, it will be the last drop. Even though it does not make any sense to get a new coach for meaningless Spring season, Surkis will be left with no choice but to look for a new coach this Winter.
Chishin if you continue to be so stupid and Blind there is no sense to reply your posts...wth?now if Dynamo wins or draw in Dnipro 2-2 or even 1-1 it is a miracle?:rollani: :rollani:

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in