Xtratime Community banner

Upl round 10:Dnipro-Dynamo

2K views 62 replies 7 participants last post by  Kostja 
#1 ·
So game to be played saturday in Dnipropetrovsk.....a difficult one for Dynamo.

And the ref will be a foreigner one,the italian Tiziano Pieri,35 years of age,anyway this is not a top or even a average international ref.

Maybe good old Hodulyan should have been the ref,what do you think Chishin?!:pp :)

#2 ·
kleber said:
So game to be played saturday in Dnipropetrovsk.....a difficult one for Dynamo.

And the ref will be a foreigner one,the italian Tiziano Pieri,35 years of age,anyway this is not a top or even a average international ref.

Maybe good old Hodulyan should have been the ref,what do you think Chishin?!:pp :)
Hodulyan... Odessit with Armenian surname :undecide: :pp

Seriously, Dnipro will prevail unless DK fields some of its injured players...

#3 ·
yurchishin79 said:
Hodulyan... Odessit with Armenian surname :undecide: :pp

Seriously, Dnipro will prevail unless DK fields some of its injured players...
Hodulyan born in Armenia?:confused: ,btw is he a international ref?:confused:

Myself:pp and Rebrov should play saturday.

#4 ·
kleber said:
Hodulyan born in Armenia?:confused: ,btw is he a international ref?:confused:

Myself:pp and Rebrov should play saturday.
He is FIFA ref, but I don't think he was born in Armenia - he has Armenian connection judging by his last name though (there is significant Armenian colony in Ukraine)

Well if u & rebrov play, then I tie is a possibility :undecide: But Dnipro still has an edge in my mind.

#5 ·
yurchishin79 said:
He is FIFA ref, but I don't think he was born in Armenia - he has Armenian connection judging by his last name though (there is significant Armenian colony in Ukraine)

Well if u & rebrov play, then I tie is a possibility :undecide: But Dnipro still has an edge in my mind.
Even with Butarino on field!?:pp

#9 ·
yurchishin79 said:
Barabas, dammit, not baradas... karabas is the first name and barabas the last name. Karabas barabas - go ahead, repeat it 10 times in a row :pp

You like Russia so much, it's time to familiarize yourself with its folklore :pp
Baradas sound portuguese,tha's all...:pp

#17 ·
well thats you. its just personal preferance for obvious reasons.

and Rusol/Shershu have no advantage over Rodrigo/Rodolfo, all players of gerenally the same level. being ukrainian is not an advantage when comparing football players.

and lets not pretend that Rodrigo/Rodolfo are dynamo regulars. they are a part of a 6 defender rotation. Do you know how many games Rodrigo/Rodolfo have played as a tandem? i can tell you for sure thats its just 1 UPL game, out of 9. there was the Steaua game too and that was only because the ohter 4 were out. so dont act like these are everyday starters.

if theres any advantage Dnipro has is whoever thier keeper will be vs another ukie, Shasho.

#21 ·
This should be the line up for tomorow game......

Shovkovsky
Markovic
gavrancic
rodolfo
nesmachny
yussuf
correa
rebrov
rincon
milevsky
shatsikh.

#25 ·
Every team in ever country should, IMO, have more nationals than foreigners on the pitch and in the squad. Otherwise there is little passion and the players have little respect for the club. Also language and cultural differences can lead to probelms in communication and a lack of social bonding.

#26 ·
Rotan said:
Every team in ever country should, IMO, have more nationals than foreigners on the pitch and in the squad. Otherwise there is little passion and the players have little respect for the club. Also language and cultural differences can lead to probelms in communication and a lack of social bonding.
Chelsea,liverpool,inter,arsenal!?:pp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.