Rincon to Inter Milan? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2006, 14:49 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Rincon to Inter Milan?

Inter Milan are eyeing Dynamo Kiev midfielder Diogo Rincon.
The Brazilian is on Inter's shortlist of midfield options ahead of the winter market.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=13718

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2006, 15:06
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale Milano, FC Rangers
I doubt it......TribalBS

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GIACINTO FACCHETTI, LEGEND OF THE INTERNAZIONALE AND ITALIAN GAME
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2006, 16:26
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Hmmmm. DR is one of our better foreigners, although for the right price I doubt Surkis would stop him. It may free up space for young Ukes and provide cash for better players. Hopefully not more S.Americans.

On the other hand I doubt Inter are interested in him. Hasn't exactly been spectacular.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2006, 17:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
I think it is bs.....
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2006, 18:37
Premier Player

i think its posible. i'm suprised Rincon has been here for so long, he can do OK in a big time league. maybe surkis just overprices him.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2006, 02:40
Rising Star

I think is a good news. Altough i love Diogo, but there is several factors why he should be gone:

1. He is foreign, which is a major cause why we can't pass a group stage since 1999
2. He got the highest foreign salary in Ukraine
3. We can place a good Ukranian player on his spot! We have planty! The whole Dynamo 2 school is crushing from overpopulation :smileani:

The only problem that i bet those suckers would give something like 2 million for him
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2006, 05:02
Green_Lion1963

You're a smart man, DevilZ
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2006, 15:20 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Rincon is one of the few foreigners in Dynamo and Ukraine that give a sh!t so i would never hold that (i.e. his nationality) against him...
How many times has he complained about wanting to leave or being disatisfied with the life in Kyiv? Never! And he's been in Kyiv the longest!
Lets not get blind by the current foreign situation and get rid of players that really dont give a crap and are here mainly for the money not football.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 06:20
Rising Star

who knows what Rincon really has in mind? If i was getting the highest foreign sallary (and i bet it's the highest around ukranians too) I wouldn't complane a sh1t either.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 06:35
Star Player

Teams: Serbia, Partizan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilZ
I think is a good news. Altough i love Diogo, but there is several factors why he should be gone:

1. He is foreign, which is a major cause why we can't pass a group stage since 1999
2. He got the highest foreign salary in Ukraine
3. We can place a good Ukranian player on his spot! We have planty! The whole Dynamo 2 school is crushing from overpopulation :smileani:

The only problem that i bet those suckers would give something like 2 million for him
What does being foreign have to do with lack of success? The most successful clubs in the world are packed to the tits with foreign players. Also your third point doesn't make much sense either. If there are plenty of domestic players that are capable of replacing him, then why is he the highest paid player? It totally defies the theory of supply and demand.

Thought is free.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 15:40 Thread Starter
World Class Player

The reason is quite simple... Dynamo-2 players are getting paid pennies and if they make the bench they are already happy...
Foreginers come to play in the first eleven and are getting paid in buckets (of course not all, there are many that are 2 heads above the class of Dynamo Youth)...
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 16:00
Premier Player

so how is that the foreigners problem?

and if someone like Rebrov (who was all but washed up before Dynamo) can come in and earn a starting spot, why cant the youth players? his example just proves 2 things. UPL is weak as hell, and if there WERE youth players better then the foreigners, they WOULD be playing.
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 16:47 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Jeez...
Let me give you a good example. Poland has presumable a very weak league. But if you look at their team's squads it consists of mostly foreigners - second class foreigners, making it hard for Polish youngsters to break into the first eleven for the reasons i pointed out above.
After Poland got the EU membership, Polish people are able to go and work anywhere in the EU freely. Football is work. Look how many decent Polish players are in the UPL, SPL, Portugal etc etc now... A huge increase compared to 3-5 years ago...
I met a Polish guy about a year ago. He came here to work, as everyone else really. Recently he went on trial to a premier league team and got signed. In Poland he was a professional football player and now he looks at a proffessional career here. He wont be able to make his first team debut until the transfer window opens. He was few weeks late to sign a contract and will have to play for the Reserve teams until the winter... He's 19.
Anyway, there are similar situations all around Europe... Players that couldnt find first team football in Poland (due to huge number of foreigners) are signing contracts with European teams. This shows the talent is there, just like in Ukraine, but its being pushed aside by this current foreign situation...
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 17:07
Premier Player

talent to play for some reserve team in 4th english devision < talent to play in CL for shahtar or dynamo.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 17:23 Thread Starter
World Class Player

You are ignorant, arent you? :rollani:

Man Utd (Kuszczak), Celtic (Boruc, Zurawski), Southampton (Rasiak) are some of the bigger British clubs I can think of that recently signed a Pole...
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 17:53
Premier Player

is there a point in listing those players?

or maybe you think they wouldn't crack Wizew starting 11 because of Bambada Borakada?
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 18:28 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Jeez, do I have to chew everything for you...
The point is that few years ago there were no Polish players in the UPL, SPL, La Liga, etc... Now you can find them everywhere, which wouldnt happen if there was no quality in Poland, something you wouldnt say by just looking at the league, would you?... And its mainly becuase there's no need for work permits, just go to another country and get trialed...

P.S. Kuszczak didnt sign for ManU straight away... He worked his way up on the British Isle...
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 18:45
Premier Player

theres players from Jamaica in EPL for god sakes. 1 or 2 expesions doesn't mean the general level of talent is high for any country.

Theres been Polaks playing in Germany 10 years ago, before any polish/ukrainian/russian team was even thinking about foreigners.

having a few talented players playing in big time euro league has absolutely no relation to youth players being held back by foreigners in your domestic league.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 19:08 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Germany? Its like Russians playing in Ukraine or vice versa... 10 years ago you say... Who's talking about 90's? I thought we're discussing today!

Also, 10 years ago Ukrainian clubs werent just thinking about foreigners, they were signing them: Belkevich, Khatskevich, Kaladze, Bakharev, Makovsky brothers, there were a number of African players in Karpaty etc

P.P.S. Why do I even bother?
You're too ignorant to accept or even consider any idea that doesnt come from your own overimaginative and pessimistic mind.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2006, 19:39
Premier Player

you talked about polaks in EPL, SPL and so on as something that proves how talented they are. i personally consider Budnes Liga to be very strong. so polaks playing there 10 years ago proves the same thing that them playing in EPL now.....it proves nothing.

and right, POlaks in germany is just like russians in UPL, :rollani:

10 years ago they WERE just thinking about foreigners. having maybe 10-15 (or whatever it was) foreingers in the whole league, doesn't compare to anything we're talking about here.

this is just another useless, competely irrelevant fact you throw around that proves nothing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in