Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
UPL Round 4: Zorya - Dynamo

Though I'd get this one rolling. My choice 11 would be:

Rybka
Markovic, Gavrancic, Sablic, Nesmachnyi
Husyev, Rotan, Correa, Diogo Rincon
Shatskikh, Rebrov

Am I correct in thinking Sasho, Rodolfo and Kleber are still injured? Any more news?

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 01:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100
Though I'd get this one rolling. My choice 11 would be:

Rybka
Markovic, Gavrancic, Sablic, Nesmachnyi
Husyev, Rotan, Correa, Diogo Rincon
Shatskikh, Rebrov

Am I correct in thinking Sasho, Rodolfo and Kleber are still injured? Any more news?
Sasho injurie was press BS.......Rodolfo and Kleber return to the trainings this week with the main squad but they should not be ready to play yet.....also Rebrov and Milevsky are not 100% per cent,should both rest for Fenerbahce game or being only in the bench.
Markovic and Sablic played wednesday for their Nt 90 min both,should both be in the bench.

The line up should be this one:

shovkovsky
husiev
gavrancic
rodrigo
nesmachny
yussuf
correa
rincon
rotan
verpakovkis
shatsikh

Maybe Belkevich could also be a starter instead of rotan or Verpakovkis for example.
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 01:30
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

According to Komanda Shovkovsky might not play this game....

Their line up

Rybka
markovic
sablic
rodrigo
kaddouri
husiev
yussuf
correa
rincon
rebrov
shatsikh

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 08:24 Thread Starter
Premier Player

F*** me, we need a proper right back badly. Husyev ffs! Same story with Uke NT

Actully based on Kleber's team news:

Rybka
Rodrigo, Gavrancic, Yussuf, Nesmachnyi
Husyev, Rotan, Correa, El Kad
Shatskikh, Diogo Rincon

might be better

post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 17:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

A 2-1 win in Luhansk with Rodrigo scoring the winning goal on the 72 min.

Another player injuried,this time Rincon.:rollani: ...shovkovsky didn't play as Milevsky or Sablic,they were not even on the bench.

Rebrov100,Dynamo needs a striker who can score goals and fast.
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 18:23 Thread Starter
Premier Player

I think Milevskiy and Kleber when fit can do the job. Shatskikh is good in Europe as is Rincon. Verpakovskis is a threat and another dimension. Dynamo 2 player Vorobei (I know I mention him alot) should get a chance, he is good on football manager.

I think we realy need a left winger. Rotan, El Kad and Rincon have all played their, but none have excelled in that possition and none play their as their number one possition. Nazarenko from Dnipro??:undecide:

post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 18:28
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
Nazarenko from Dnipro??:undecide:
Yeah, yeah, just like that, just point your finger at any team's player ... Typical Dynamo... Leave Nazarenko in Dnipro, please. :rollani:
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 18:36
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Yeah, yeah, just like that, just point your finger at any team's player ... Typical Dynamo... Leave Nazarenko in Dnipro, please. :rollani:
Just like Milan or Chelsea or whatever top european club do towards Dynamo,they want a player they got it,is a money issue simple as that my friend! :
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 18:43
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Just like Milan or Chelsea or whatever top european club do towards Dynamo,they want a player they got it,is a money issue simple as that my friend! :
How many players from DK did Milan or Chelsea get? 1. You're not getting the difference. DK proabably does not even bother hiring any sectioners. Instead, they just getting anything that moves pretty into their harem. After "raping" a poor fellow in DK-2 or reserve for a few years, they'll spit him out as a loan. Go ahead, get Nazarenko, put him alongside Aliev in reserve to play in some secondary school's stadium without grass, by the time he gets to 32 he'll return to Dnipro, on a loan. I just hate this
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
How many players from DK did Milan or Chelsea get? 1. You're not getting the difference. DK proabably does not even bother hiring any sectioners. Instead, they just getting anything that moves pretty into their harem. After "raping" a poor fellow in DK-2 or reserve for a few years, they'll spit him out as a loan. Go ahead, get Nazarenko, put him alongside Aliev in reserve to play in some secondary school's stadium without grass, by the time he gets to 32 he'll return to Dnipro, on a loan. I just hate this
Who is gone buy Nazarenko,not Dynamo for sure....:rollani:

You are completely biased..in any country the players want to play for the top teams in that countries who fight for the title maybe enter Cl...guess what, in Shakhtar or Dynamo Nazarenko have 50 times more chances to be uke champion and to play in the cl than to stay in Dnipro...he will be 32 years and will not achieve nothing at club level....

Anyway,no Nzareno in Dynamo,no place for him there....there is already Rotan there.
post #11 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:03 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Quote:
My maths isn't too good, since when did:
Sheva to Milan
Kaladze to Milan
Rebrov to Spurs
Luzny to Arsenal
add up to one? I dare say that Milevskiy will also be off when he gets good enough for a top European team. Aliev is in the reserves because he is a racist retard with a bad attitude. I was simply pointing out that Nazarenko is a decent player, and Uke NT international, who I would like to see playing CL football with Dynamo. Same with Rusol.

Good players at small clubs move to bigger clubs
Poor players at big clubs move to smaller clubs
It happens, be it to a club in the same league or one in a different country. Get over it.

P.S Kleber, Rotan isn't a natural left winger. I watched him during the world cup. He wasn't good at running and crossing the ball. Many of his attempted crosses were too long and either went out or were caught by the keeper.

post #12 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:07
World Class Player

Quote:
Who is gone buy Nazarenko,not Dynamo for sure....:rollani:

You are completely biased..in any country the players want to play for the top teams in that countries who fight for the title maybe enter Cl...guess what, in Shakhtar or Dynamo Nazarenko have 50 times more chances to be uke champion and to play in the cl than to stay in Dnipro...he will be 32 years and will not achieve nothing at club level....

Anyway,no Nzareno in Dynamo,no place for him there....there is already Rotan there.
Has nothing to do with any bias. :rollani: Has to do with many talents (big and mediocre) that DK made a habit of destroying. Stealing all this youngsters ... Going through 30, 40, 50 players, destroying them in a process, just to make sure noone else get him. Name me any other team that does it so shamelessly at this level? Disgusting
post #13 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:11
World Class Player

Quote:
Good players at small clubs move to bigger clubs
Poor players at big clubs move to smaller clubs
It happens, be it to a club in the same league or one in a different country. Get over it.
A 17 year old lad is not good or bad, he's just that, a kid, who does not really knows what to do. You can check with interviews of prominent Shaxtar, Dnipro, Karpaty, Chydo players - they all were grateful that they did not buy invitation to join a harem. From the other hand, DK destroyed hundres, if not thousands, talents that could be successful playing elsewhere. :thmbdown: Dynamo sucks
post #14 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:11 Thread Starter
Premier Player

50 players????
I can't realy think of any.
Name 10 and I will consider your argument.

post #15 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:17
World Class Player

Quote:
50 players????
You must be kidding, right? Why don't you ask kleber? p
post #16 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
A 17 year old lad is not good or bad, he's just that, a kid, who does not really knows what to do. You can check with interviews of prominent Shaxtar, Dnipro, Karpaty, Chydo players - they all were grateful that they did not buy invitation to join a harem. From the other hand, DK destroyed hundres, if not thousands, talents that could be successful playing elsewhere. :thmbdown: Dynamo sucks
Now Nazarenko have 17 years of age!:rollani: .......destroying thousands of talents!? ,guess what if they were so talent as you say they would leave Dynamo 2 or the Kharkiv loan and they will go to the west...but guess what!? the western clubs don't look for youngs ukes that is your problem not even the russians clubs anyway.:rollani:

And i realy see so many dnipro,chudo players making the westen football with so much talent! ...guess what,Venhlinsky was the best,..well guess where he is!?,he was great in Greece,no doubt.:rollani:
post #17 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
50 players????
Rebrov100,the ukrainian football needs to be like Yurchishin say.:rollani: ....he knows very well that is no football market in ukraine..:rollani:
post #18 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:26 Thread Starter
Premier Player

From recent years... Brovkin... Can't name that many.

Anyway if DK buy players that arent good enough, they get sold. At least that way they get the chance to play for a big club and achieve something.

Foe example IF DK bough Nazarenko and he wasn't good enough, he would get loan or sold back to a club like Dnipro. What has he lost? Nothing. At least he would have the chance to prove himself for a CL club. Anyway, it is the players choice. If he didnt want to play for DK, no one can force him to join.

post #19 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:30
World Class Player

Quote:
Now Nazarenko have 17 years of age!:rollani: .......destroying thousands of talents!? ,guess what if they were so talent as you say they would leave Dynamo 2 or the Kharkiv loan and they will go to the west...but guess what!? the western clubs don't look for youngs ukes that is your problem not even the russians clubs anyway.:rollani:

And i realy see so many dnipro,chudo players making the westen football with so much talent! ...guess what,Venhlinsky was the best,..well guess where he is!?,he was great in Greece,no doubt.:rollani:
What Western league has to do with the young players in Ukraine? :notlist: :rollani: Sure, they will them in Italy, playing in some village for DK-2 :rollani: And sure, the youngsters can just pick up their stuff, say fvck u Syrkis, and go to Kharkiv or Dnipro :rollani: There were thousands careers of young and not so young players destroyed in Kyiv since the 60th when they started their viscious campaign. It would be better for Ukr football if DK cease to exist for a 5 seasons so other team can grow. May be it will happen when Syrkis wil go to jail
post #20 of 59 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2006, 19:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
From recent years... Brovkin... Can't name that many.

Anyway if DK buy players that arent good enough, they get sold. At least that way they get the chance to play for a big club and achieve something.

Foe example IF DK bough Nazarenko and he wasn't good enough, he would get loan or sold back to a club like Dnipro. What has he lost? Nothing. At least he would have the chance to prove himself for a CL club. Anyway, it is the players choice. If he didnt want to play for DK, no one can force him to join.
Brovkin,went to vorskla...he is in Russia earning money,i don't know where yurchishin wanted him to be,maybe in some bolton or portsmouth,of course if he would have stay in rostov kyiv he will be there by now.:rollani:

There is no market man,Nazarenko should get out of Dnipro,yes but move to France,england,even holland but no one is willing to risk in a average uke player in western europe that is the problem.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in