UPL Round 3: Dynamo - Kryvbas - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2006, 22:37
True-Kozak

UPL Round 3: Dynamo - Kryvbas

So, in the final game before we face off vs Fenerbache, we play Kryvbas....A team who was almost not in the UPL due to financial concerns..I don't know if Kryvbas is weak, because of the financial problems..Or strong, because they beat Karpaty 3 - 0 (who are not a title contender but not one you'd expect to lose 3 - 0 to Kryvbas). We'll see how good or bad Kryvbas really is on Saturday. Shakhtar play the day before vs a strong Metalist side, so maybe Metalist can take some points off Shakhtar in Donets'k, and if they do and we win, we'll already be ahead of Shakhtar . Common Metalist, you will have not only Metalist Kharkiv fans with you on Friday, but many Dynamo Kyiv ones too p.

I hope we win big, because our boys need all the confidence they can get before the Fenerbahce game .

Оле Оле Д.К
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2006, 22:46
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Well Five players will not play due to injurie:

Kleber,fedorov,rodolfo,vaschuk and ninkovic are all ruled out and likely no one from that list will play in turkey maybe only Rodolfo and Kleber have a chance.

Also there are three players who just begin to train with the team today,Sablic,Markovich and Milevsky,maybe they can play some minutes but i doubt they will start.

The line up should be:

Shovkovsky
Husiev
Gavrancic
Rodrigo
Nesmachny
Yussuf
Correa
Rincon
Rebrov
Verpakovkis
Shatsikh
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2006, 22:50
True-Kozak

I wonder if Demjanenko will go with Verpakovskis and Shatskikh again vs Fenerbahce...To be honest I really hope we have Kleber back for that game..Kleber and Shatskikh/Milevsky would be best IMO...I can't stop thinking about this game..I know we play Kryvbas but after last year I want back in the Champions League!!!!! p

post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2006, 22:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I wonder if Demjanenko will go with Verpakovskis and Shatskikh again vs Fenerbahce...To be honest I really hope we have Kleber back for that game..Kleber and Shatskikh/Milevsky would be best IMO...I can't stop thinking about this game..I know we play Kryvbas but after last year I want back in the Champions League!!!!! p
Kleber is ruled out for fenerbahce game in Kyiv,and it is very unlikley he will be fit to play in Turkey.

Milevsky should be ok now but will he start against Fenerbahce..let's wait and see.
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2006, 23:17
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Think they should rest some of the key players to protect them. I'd go for:

Rybka
Irimiya, Rodrigo, Sablic, El Kad
Markovich, Cernat, Yussuf, Aliev
Verpakovskis, Martsvaladze

Shpld be strong enough to win.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2006, 23:20
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100

Rybka

Interesting squad....It looks decent to me...Maybe if Verpakovskis does well in this game he can even play vs Fenerbahce..

Though I would bring on Milevsky late in the game to give him a bit of game practice incase he's playing vs Fenerbahce.
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2006, 23:53
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100

Rybka

Wth,that will make sense for Metalurgs game not for this one,Demianenko was a big asshole and put Rotan in wednesday and guess what happen he saw an yellow card and got suspended for Fenerbahce.

And man,Irimia is not in Dynamo anymore,i belive!p

Demianenko will put the best squad in Kryvbas and maybe rest some in the second half...
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 02:10
Rising Star

I think Shatskih and Verpakovskis should play. Maris might not score 20 meters goals, but he is giving effort more then everybody, he has the best moves and great passes that helps attack to suceed a lot.
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 15:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Markovich and Sablic are returning from injuries finaly,they are playing the league reserve game against Kryvbas today,30 min 1-0 Aliev scored.p
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 16:17
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Lol, Aliev is a funny one. What will happen to his career, I wonder? Well obviously Rotan will start for Kyiv since he f'ed himself up for the Fener matchup. Kaddouri and Nesmachny is still a good left side though.
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 16:51
True-Kozak

After the 66th minute, DK's double is leading Kryvbas' 3 - 0, 2 goals by Aliev and an own goal. If Aliev works hard and settels down a bit he can follow in Milevsky's path, I'm sure.
post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 17:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Final score,3-0.
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 20:35
Rising Star

4:0
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 22:38
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Looks like Shakhtar made a complete mess of Metalist. 5-0, all goals in less than an hour.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2006, 22:53
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Sablic played the first half as Yussuf,Markovich played all the 90 min.

Strange to see Yussuf playing a double game,maybe he will not play tomorow...

Again not a signal of Milevsky,if he doesn't play some minutes tomorow,he is ruled out for Fenerbahce game.
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2006, 02:41
Rising Star

THAT WOULD BE GREAT
post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2006, 17:32
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Wake up guys! We are winning 1:0. Kaddouri with the openner on the 4th minute.
post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2006, 18:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ht,2-1(kaddouri 4,correa 24;Sheveliukhine 18)

Line up

Shovkovsky
Husiev
rodrigo
mikhalik
kaddouri
yussuf
correa
rincon
rebrov
Shatsikh
Verpakovkis

Bench:rybka,sablic,belkevich,cernat,,rotan,nesmach ny,markovic

So no Gavrancic,is he resting or another injurie! ,pathetic to see again Mikhalik as CB,well Mikhalik give his place to Sablic on 32 min.

Looks like Dynamo is defending very poor overall.

Of course looks like Milevsky will not be ready to play fenerbahce game.:rollani:
post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2006, 19:19
True-Kozak

Final score, 3 - 1 .... 3rd goal by Rotan'....Shame he won't be able to play on Wednesday. The big thing I'm wondering is which 2 strikers Demjanenko will use..My personal favourites would be Shatskikh - Kleber or Shatskikh - Milevsky, but if we need to use Maris I'm not against it.
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2006, 19:23
Rising Star

Final 3:1 for Dynamo

Very bad game by Dynamo. Worst of the season.

Everybody was so weak and it was boring to watch it. Here is rank by me for dynamo players in game (maximum is 10)

Sasho - 10. The missed goal wsn't his fault at all, and he played very good in other situations and saved dangerous shots.

Rodrigo - 1. or even 0.5. He has nomination for the worst player of the game. I hardly even spotted him on field, 1-st goal was in some way his mistake, and he let few attackers past him. I would give him credit for rubbing Gigiadze's bald head, and the way Gigi reacted for it. Lol it was funny.

Ussuf - 3. First goal was his mistake, becouse he made that silly corner happen. Played bad in defence and messed up few good chanses to score. But he actually was preety active so i'll give him 3.

Mihalic - 8. I liked the way he played. Don't knopw why this stupid sabstitue happened, where Rodrigo was the one who should had left.

Sablic - 1. Didn't do anything on field and let forwards "dance" around him. Very bad game and no effort at all.

Markovich - he didn't really had much time to play and i didn't spotted him much so i'm not giving anything to him yet.

Kadouri - 2. Yes he scored the goal, but it was very lukky. If Not counting that, he deserved minus 5. Was awful in defence, ruined few attack, bad passes. Altough he had 1 good cross in the end of game. But overall awful. Goal was beautiful though.

Korrea - 7. I want to congratulate him with scored goal, but Carlos has 1 problem. After scoring it he always begins to play very weak and don't put any effort to score 1 more. In 2-nd half he did something, but for the level like him he should had done much better.

Rebrov - 3. Ok he is getting way too overrated right now. He ruins the attacks, passes bad. Have bad shots. Doesn't do anything at all. He should get back to his previous level and stop acting like his da best. I will give him 3 points for making Rotan score, but it was empty net and Rebrov almost ruined that easy chanse.

Rotan - 10. The best in dynamo squad in the game. Even if he played only half match, he was very active, he had about 4 very dangerous shots, good crosses and passing. Good job Ruslan! And congratulation on scored goal.

Rincon - 2. He did helped the team, but counting the situation where he screwed up everything so bad with his lame passes where he suppose to shot (like usually, idiot) i'm not going to give him anything bigger then 2.

Gusev - 8. Had a very good game, and tried his best. Good job.

Verpakovskis - 4. I'm not giving him 4 cause hes my fav. player. I agree that he had a weak game and i'm dissapointed in him. In his situation he schould run the hell out of him cause he is fighting for starting spot. Don't know what's wrong with him today. But also i must admit that nobody even gived him a good pass, and he plays in some stupid position which is really a mildfilder, not attacker. And he made few good passes.

Ta-ddaaa. Don't think i forgut for 1 more player. I saved best for last:

Maxim Shatskih - NEGATIVE 50. 1% of skill, 99% of wood. He is some kinda of invalid. You know he should wear this blue picture where old guy sits on wheelchair. Thats The shatskih. Very, Very awful game. He can't do anything except if he has only a keeper infront of him. This arse can't past any defender, can't make a damn normal pass (i'm not talking about any good).. Not even trying to take the ball away. In last minute he made some lame ass 1 on 1 shot. See he can't even score from 1 on 1, i don't know what to say now if he has 1 defender in front of him. We should create new team for him, dynamo 4 and put it somewhere in african lowest division.

Well that's all. Good luck against Fener!

Oh, and the best player of the match is defenetlly Gigiadze. I'll switch 100 clons of Shatskih just to have him play insthead of this uzbek.

Last edited by DevilZ; August 5th, 2006 at 19:38.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in