UPL Round 2: Metalurh Z - Dynamo - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 18:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
UPL Round 2: Metalurh Z - Dynamo

Dynamo is leading at Ht,Yussuf scored 21 min.

Dynamo line up

Shovkovsky
Husiev
Gavrancic
rodrigo
nesmachny
yussuf
mikhalik
correa
rincon
rebrov
shatsikh

bench:lutsenko,belkevich,cernat,rotan,kaddouri,ime dashvili,verpakovkis

This game marks the inauguration of Zaporizha new stadium...Safiullin and Grihory Surkis are at the stadium.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 18:25
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Milevsky is not even on the bench again :undecide:
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 18:52
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
5-0. "Zapory" are enjoying their arena openning and looking forward to Uefa competition. Bad reflection on Karpaty's tie in the opening game.

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 19:03 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Wtf?! ,5-0!...well now i have to put Zimbru Chisinau as fav to win the uefa cup tie against Zaporizha.

Roman,Milevsky is not an 100% per cent yet so why take any risk,he should only return against Fenerbahce and maybe play some minutes against Kryvbas.

Nice way for Zaporizha to open their arena to the fans!

Zaporizha-Dynamo 0-5(Yussuf 21,rincon 49,67,Verpakovkis 75,Correa 86).
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 19:07
World Class Player

OMG!!! Im so glad we're not playing Dynamo this early in the league... They are fecking brilliant.. Correa is da MAN!!! What a great signing... He can defend, attack, act as a playmaker, holding midfilder... Totally universal player!!!

How much did they pay for him again?
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 19:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
OMG!!! Im so glad we're not playing Dynamo this early in the league... They are fecking brilliant.. Correa is da MAN!!! What a great signing... He can defend, attack, act as a playmaker, holding midfilder... Totally universal player!!!

How much did they pay for him again?
4 millions euros!p .....btw when is the Dynamo-Karpaty game?p
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 19:13
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
I think it was in the region of 4.5m, or something like that. About the same amount we payed for Rodrigo...looks to be a very good signing. He was rated as the best player at Palmeiras, (he fell out with management) so it seems like no wonder he will do well with Dynamo. He looksto be really enjoying his football with Kyiv too, which is a good sign. Oh and he can play right back aswell, as I've seen him in the Brazilian league. GOLTV rules!p
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 19:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
I think it was in the region of 4.5m, or something like that. About the same amount we payed for Rodrigo...looks to be a very good signing. He was rated as the best player at Palmeiras, (he fell out with management) so it seems like no wonder he will do well with Dynamo. He looksto be really enjoying his football with Kyiv too, which is a good sign. Oh and he can play right back aswell, as I've seen him in the Brazilian league. GOLTV rules!p
Rodrigo costed a little less,3 millions euros.....btw we will miss Rodrigo for Fenerbahce game.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 19:42
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Fenerbache be afraid. I know they are no-where near as good as Fener but winning 5-0 away without Milevskiy, Kleber or Rodolfo is quite impressive.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 19:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100
Fenerbache be afraid. I know they are no-where near as good as Fener but winning 5-0 away without Milevskiy, Kleber or Rodolfo is quite impressive.
And Badr El Kaddouri!
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 20:00
Rising Star

Now if you will excuse me i would have a good laugh from all verpakovskis haters. In 27 minutes he did twice more then Shatskih in whole game. All i could remember from Shatskih it's 1 shot and one pass. I told you a truth about Maris before but you were all too damn cool to listhen to me.

Rincon didn't impressed me. Yes, he scored 2 goals but why did he pass everytime when he needs to shoot? In last minutes he could easily score but again he passed. Not good :thmbdown:

Neither does Correa. I think he got a bit full of himself now. Good goal, but during the game i didn't saw anything that could impress me, except for this dribbling move once.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 20:03
World Class Player

Do you know how he scored again?
Shatskikh was involved in almost every goal, including Maris's...
See both of his last 2 goals again and then we could both have a good laugh
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 20:17
Rising Star

Yeah keep laughing if you are a loser. If maris wouldn't play i doubt that somebody would be in his position and score. Rebrov? Well Sergey didn't showed anything good today and i doubt that he would stay in that position. Also all Maris shots were on target. And Shatskih scored a bunch of goals like that in his career so if you want to find something funny go look goal videos on some web sites.

Damn you peoples just... i wanna squaze all this stupidity from you But also i acting stupid right now, that i pay attention of what peoples say, when my dead cat knows more then them.
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 20:18
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Do you know how he scored again?
Shatskikh was involved in almost every goal, including Maris's...
See both of his last 2 goals again and then we could both have a good laugh
Also. By almost you mean 1 or 2? Yeah he did passed good, and had a good shot that helped Maris to score.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 20:24
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
DevilZ, Kleber will you stop bitching about who is better. Both are quality strikers who will score a hatrick each against Fenerbache (you heard it here first).

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 20:26
World Class Player

1 or 2, ha?
He made 2 assists in the second half and was involved in at least 3 goals...
Shatskikh is a better striker than Maris, learn to live with it and control your temper (cause the real loser here is you who cant even argue in a normal way without insulting someone), DevilZ...
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 20:35 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilZ
Yeah keep laughing if you are a loser. If maris wouldn't play i doubt that somebody would be in his position and score. Rebrov? Well Sergey didn't showed anything good today and i doubt that he would stay in that position. Also all Maris shots were on target. And Shatskih scored a bunch of goals like that in his career so if you want to find something funny go look goal videos on some web sites.

Damn you peoples just... i wanna squaze all this stupidity from you But also i acting stupid right now, that i pay attention of what peoples say, when my dead cat knows more then them.
DevilZ,i have a question to you, are you a Dynamo fan or a Verpakovkis fan?

And each one is free to have their own opinion,personal insults are also not the right way to express that,right?
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2006, 23:55
Rising Star

Well screw you all. Maris scored a goal, and Shatskih didn't. And now you still talk like Shatskih is better. The one who score a goal is important, not the one who had a good shot or pass. When you look on scoreboard do you see who assited a goal or not? hell no. Do we have assist leaderboard? hell no. Do you get golden ball for it? hell no. Neither for shots. Who cares what kind of goal you scored,the most importnat thing that you scored it. Well look in it this way - why when maris shooting 2 shots on goal nobody was there to rebound it? Why? I'll tell you simple answer my friend - cause they not good. If maris wouldn't play,nobody was there to rebound that shot and there wouldn''t be any goal. And if you want to talk about how players help overral, ok. Do you saw how many penalties did maris earned for dynamo while he played in this club? I made a quick check and many times i saw "penalty. Foul was committed on verpakovskis". You happy? And did you freaking saw what kind of passes maris gives on field? And those passes helps to continue a good attack.He makes awesome passes in team, while others mostly pass on air.
And now you trying to say that i am a loser, not you? well go for it cause i already learned a lesson that nothing good comes from your mouth.

Now,Kleber, you asked me this question atleast 3 times so i'm not gonna waste my time saying this again.

End of discustion and i don't wanna see any lame comments about what i posted with some made up stories why shatskih is better. You guys should remeber how Kleber played in the beggining, when everybody wanted him out of the club.

Maris scored a goal in 27 minutes playing, Shatskih didn't in whole match. Deal with it. Yes he made a good assist, but that's what every player should do. For some reason, when i look on livescore i don't see how many assists did Shatskih made, but i'm surely see who scored that 4-th goal.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2006, 00:16
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Kleber we actually bought Rodrigo for 4m. It was 2.5m and then an additional 1.5 after a certain amount of league appearances.I assume we are keeping him now so he cant bitch about leaving for another three years or we'll send him to the reserves again.

Well for the record Devilz, if you read posts of mine, Verpakovskis is my favorite Dynamo foreigner. So to some extent I am on your side. Shatskikh has done alot more for the club however, and is a proven scorer nonetheless, in all competitions. I know what you are saying Roman about the last two goals being soft ones by Maris, by that doesnt really matter, a goal is a goal, and Ive seen him score some crazy efforts to know that he is close to being a complete striker. He has speed, the shot, a good dribbler and is very accurate. He is however, weak in the air and does not possess much vision.

Shatskikh is a great player in the sense that he has amazing positioning and set-up play abilities and is a better team player. Dont argue with that Devilz, you know thats the truth. Shatskikh is the best aerial striker Dynamo has and although far from being clinical, can still put away goals at a decent enough ratio.

The positive thing is, Dynamo seem to have solved the issue in the foward line without bringing anyone else in. Verpakovkis, Shatskikh, Kleber, Milevsky and Rebrov (if need be), are all worthy starters.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2006, 00:41
World Class Player

Quote:
Well screw you all. Maris scored a goal, and Shatskih didn't. And now you still talk like Shatskih is better. The one who score a goal is important, not the one who had a good shot or pass. When you look on scoreboard do you see who assited a goal or not? hell no. Do we have assist leaderboard? hell no. Do you get golden ball for it? hell no. Neither for shots. Who cares what kind of goal you scored,the most importnat thing that you scored it. Well look in it this way - why when maris shooting 2 shots on goal nobody was there to rebound it? Why? I'll tell you simple answer my friend - cause they not good. If maris wouldn't play,nobody was there to rebound that shot and there wouldn''t be any goal. And if you want to talk about how players help overral, ok.
Ok, so you wanna talk goals right? Ok, lets talk goals
- Shatskikh scored 112 goals in 236 games (17 of which were in Europe) ~ 1 goal in 2 games
- Verpak scored 18 goals in 65 games (only 2 of which were in Europe) ~ 1 goal in 4 games
* (stats are correct up until last season)

So even those numbers prove that you're as biased as one can be in your pro-Verpak posts :thmbdown:

Quote:
Do you saw how many penalties did maris earned for dynamo while he played in this club? I made a quick check and many times i saw "penalty. Foul was committed on verpakovskis". You happy?
Not really. I showed you numbers to prove my point while you give me some words to chew on. Provide some stats and then we'll see. And while ur checking for that "penalty", make sure you note down how many times shatskikh's name was beside it.

Quote:
And did you freaking saw what kind of passes maris gives on field? And those passes helps to continue a good attack.He makes awesome passes in team, while others mostly pass on air.
Passes you say, ha?
How many assists did Verpak have this season? I tried hard but cant remember a signle one, while Shatskikh made 3 in the last 2 games

Quote:
And now you trying to say that i am a loser, not you?
Excuse me, that was you

Quote:
Maris scored a goal in 27 minutes playing, Shatskih didn't in whole match. Deal with it. Yes he made a good assist, but that's what every player should do. For some reason, when i look on livescore i don't see how many assists did Shatskih made, but i'm surely see who scored that 4-th goal.
If you dont see it, doesnt mean the coach doesnt too. WHy do you think he keeps choosing Max over Maris? and its not just him, it was the same under all Dynamo coaches (Buryak, Demyanenko, Sabo, Mykhaylychenko (?) ). They all picked Shatskikh over him for a reason. HE'S BETTER... DEAL WITH IT!!!

P.S. I only entered this (childish) conversation because Im tired of reading those posts about Maris being this and that while he's just an average Dynamo striker with a potential and thats pretty much it. And i think kleber is right questioning your loyalty, cause its not just him who thinks you only support Dynamo because Maris is playing there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in