CL: 2nd Qualifying Round : Dynamo vs Metalurgs Liepaja - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 02:28 Thread Starter
Rising Star

CL: 2nd Qualifying Round : Dynamo vs Metalurgs Liepaja

Based on uefa.com is SV AUSTRIA SALZBURG
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL...Id=430842.html

Nothing hard. We must crush this team. And i will choke if dynamo will try to be carefull - we must crush the teams like that and show them who's their daddy; if we want to do good in europe. 3:0 or 3:1 minimum.

The main thing is not to fear of them. They are just some johny pencil pushers compared to us. In group we will have much tougher opponents waiting for us, to beat them we need to crush the opponent like this one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 14:05
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Um, not sure what your writting there, but we don't know who we play yet. It will be the winner of FK Aktobe (from Kazakhstan, actually Volyn bought out like half this team earlier on in the year, Polyakov and a few others, still couldn't save them though!) or Liepajas Metalurgs (LAT) (know nothing about these lads).
post #3 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 14:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilZ
Based on uefa.com is SV AUSTRIA SALZBURG
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL...Id=430842.html

Nothing hard. We must crush this team. And i will choke if dynamo will try to be carefull - we must crush the teams like that and show them who's their daddy; if we want to do good in europe. 3:0 or 3:1 minimum.

The main thing is not to fear of them. They are just some johny pencil pushers compared to us. In group we will have much tougher opponents waiting for us, to beat them we need to crush the opponent like this one.
Are you crazy DevilZ!? ,Tk God is not Salzburg if not Dynamo would be eliminated like with Thun last year,that austrian team was the big dangerous,they have a bilionaire president who wants to make them big in europe,Trapattoni and Matthaeus are there now as some knowed players that they bought this summer,they have more money than Dynamo to spend in transfers for god sake!Zurich was bad luck realy!p

Well it should be Liepaja from Latvia,i believe it is a good draw,but with Dynamo wenever know realy!:rollani: p

post #4 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 15:51 Thread Starter
Rising Star

OK sry for bad info But seriously if are going to play like ukraine playing right now vs Tunisia we have no chanse
post #5 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 17:19
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
OK sry for bad info But seriously if are going to play like ukraine playing right now vs Tunisia we have no chanse
Well Dynamo Kyiv is stronger than Ukraine Nt.p ,and Tunisia must be stronger i believe than metalurgs liepaja!
post #6 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 19:16
True-Kozak

Dynamo Kyiv isn't stronger then the Ukrainian NT.
post #7 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 22:17
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

So Dynamo is ****ed up!p
post #8 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 22:25
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Judging on todays performance even Thun is stronger than UNT p
post #9 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 22:40
True-Kozak

I cant wait untill Champions League ...Let's just hope DK don't underestimate whoever they play...Like I said, this will be the year they do something .
post #10 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 22:46 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Ok well if they go further CL group that will be good this year. But i want even further step forward, So peoples would know what dynamo kiev really is!

And look at villareal. A bit more then a year ago they was a total loser!!! they couldn't even get to the european cup! But look whom they are now - They one of the best european sides right now. So why can't we make those changes? And BTW we have everything to become one of the top european clubs, but we are just not using it.
post #11 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 22:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I cant wait untill Champions League ...Let's just hope DK don't underestimate whoever they play...Like I said, this will be the year they do something .
Well at least they were lucky this time not like last year.:rollani: ,they should be at least in the Uefa Cup first round now!p

And they will do something with Blokhin!
post #12 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 23:01
True-Kozak

Haha I agree...But kleber, if Blokhin ever did come to DK, I think you would see alot less foreigners there..I mean alot..Only 3/4 Maximum in the lineup..
post #13 of 214 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2006, 23:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Haha I agree...But kleber, if Blokhin ever did come to DK, I think you would see alot less foreigners there..I mean alot..Only 3/4 Maximum in the lineup..
Realy? p ,so i don't want Blokhin there! p

DevilZ,Villareal have a budget of 70 millions euros and plays in one of the best european leagues,if not the best one.
post #14 of 214 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2006, 02:53 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Crap i so want to have Ussr league like i heard before, in which Ukranian and Russian league unite. After that budget will grow up much more!
post #15 of 214 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2006, 02:58
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Crap i so want to have Ussr league like i heard before, in which Ukranian and Russian league unite. After that budget will grow up much more!
There is some info about that,looks like Putin told to Surkis that it might be a good idea to return to the Soviet league,Surkis will meet Johansson to discuss that issue.
post #16 of 214 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2006, 18:33 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Hope Surkis will not screw everything up again. He already screwed everyhting enough of that

And it will fix the problem with Dynamo and Shactar running for championship every year which is very getting annoying and tired of, while others are 30 points behind.
post #17 of 214 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2006, 19:28
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
I think next season will be much tighter with Dnipro and Metadon pushing it hard... Chornomorets and Metalist should also be somewhere near the top...
post #18 of 214 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2006, 22:38 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Well atleast 10 points behind, not 30. I hate to see dynamo loosing to those clubs or making draws, but it's better than watching wins everytime and winning championship every year or fight against shactar for it.
post #19 of 214 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2006, 23:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Well atleast 10 points behind, not 30. I hate to see dynamo loosing to those clubs or making draws, but it's better than watching wins everytime and winning championship every year or fight against shactar for it.
Agree with you.....i am being saying also for a long time that the join of the russian and Ukraine league at will make Dynamo look stronger and above all with more money from ticket sales and t.v rights....

Nevertheless Uefa should never allow that!:rollani:
post #20 of 214 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2006, 23:53 Thread Starter
Rising Star

What do you mean? Uefa doesn't allows it?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in