Dynamo Player Ratings in World Cup - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2006, 19:04 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Dynamo Player Ratings in World Cup

Based on the first round of game:

Shovkovskiy- 6. Little he could do about any of the goal. Nearly saved the penalty, but defence let him down.
Husyev- 4. Hugely disappointed by his lack of impact.
Rotan- 5. Little impact. Delievered a good free kick early one.
Vaschuck-4. Not because of the red card, that was the ref being stupid, but the defence was generally awful
Nesmachnyi- 6. thought he did Ok. A few mistakes in the first half but good clearances later on.
Rebrov-6. A few good passes to Shev, glimpses of his previous brilliance.
Leko- 7. Did well to be competitive against world best midfield
Gavrancic- 6. Lost Robben for the Dutch goal.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2006, 19:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100
Based on the first round of game:

Shovkovskiy- 6. Little he could do about any of the goal. Nearly saved the penalty, but defence let him down.
Husyev- 4. Hugely disappointed by his lack of impact.
Rotan- 5. Little impact. Delievered a good free kick early one.
Vaschuck-4. Not because of the red card, that was the ref being stupid, but the defence was generally awful
Nesmachnyi- 6. thought he did Ok. A few mistakes in the first half but good clearances later on.
Rebrov-6. A few good passes to Shev, glimpses of his previous brilliance.
Leko- 7. Did well to be competitive against world best midfield
Gavrancic- 6. Lost Robben for the Dutch goal.
Leko is a Monaco player now. ,Shovkovsky should have done much better in Spannish first goal!
kleber is offline  
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2006, 20:59 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Leko is a Monaco player now. ,Shovkovsky should have done much better in Spannish first goal!
Don't agree on that. Took a few deflections on the way in and defence of that corner was terrible. Husyev on the near post didn't react at all. At least the 2-2 draw in the othergame means the Uke's should go through.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
 
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2006, 22:19
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100
Don't agree on that. Took a few deflections on the way in and defence of that corner was terrible. Husyev on the near post didn't react at all. At least the 2-2 draw in the othergame means the Uke's should go through.
Let's wait and see....
kleber is offline  
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old June 15th, 2006, 04:12
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Posts: 360
I'l put points out of 10 scale

Sasho : 9 - Could had done better in 1-st goal, but mostly all goals were not his fault.

Husyev : 2 - I heard the peopels were all like ahh and ohh that Husyev is such a talanted kid, Give me a break. He done nothing

Rotan : 2 - Not in any way better did then husyev. He was sleeping or something.

Vachuck : 5 - He is defender, and i could had putted lower but he been booked for nothing so i think he could had done good if he will play all game.
Nesmachniy- 4: Nothing special

Rebrov - Not given : He came out when result were already pathetic, so he couldn't had done nothing.

Gavranich - 7: Think he did alright
DevilZ is offline  
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old June 15th, 2006, 05:19
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 684
Still don't understand why people are rating Shovkovskiy so high

Last edited by saciuk; June 15th, 2006 at 08:58.
saciuk is offline  
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 01:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
All of them were horrible...Husiev(did he play?!),Shovkovsky,Rotan....nesmachny- only know to pass the ball to the keeper!p ,Rebrov missed s 100% per cent chance and Vaschuk,oh well.

Guess that we have to count with the foreigners and hopefuly Milevsky for not another Thun in next season......the future looks horrible!:rollani: :thmbdown:

Last edited by kleber; June 16th, 2006 at 01:41.
kleber is offline  
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 17:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Gavrancic,00000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,to day!!!!!!:rollani: ,and this guy wants to play in Milan!

We need to buy another three or four Brazilians.:rollani: p
kleber is offline  
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 23:13 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Can't help feeling you actually want Ukraine to fail Kleber. Whilst I am in no way connected to Ukraine, I want to see them go far due to the Dynamo players in the team. In all honesty, they were poor, epsecially defensively, but Spain were in great form and on that form could win the World Cup. Tunisia and Saudi Arabia should be beatable and the Ukes should qualify. Ukraines defence in general needs working on. Yezerskiy isn't a right back, Vaschuck and Fedorov are ancient and Rusol isn't realy up to it without a decent partner in central defence. Also I fail to see what Sasho did wrong.

Gavrancic. If he let in 6 he had a bad game but it doesn't suddenly make him a terrible player. The Serbian team in general was poor.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 23:25
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100
Can't help feeling you actually want Ukraine to fail Kleber. Whilst I am in no way connected to Ukraine, I want to see them go far due to the Dynamo players in the team. In all honesty, they were poor, epsecially defensively, but Spain were in great form and on that form could win the World Cup. Tunisia and Saudi Arabia should be beatable and the Ukes should qualify. Ukraines defence in general needs working on. Yezerskiy isn't a right back, Vaschuck and Fedorov are ancient and Rusol isn't realy up to it without a decent partner in central defence. Also I fail to see what Sasho did wrong.

Gavrancic. If he let in 6 he had a bad game but it doesn't suddenly make him a terrible player. The Serbian team in general was poor.
I talk about what i saw,did any Dynamo player play decent so far.no!,and to see that i am not biased i mention how crap was Gavrancic.

And now saying that Spain will win the world cup,that is a joke,sorry to say Rebrov1000!,Spain play that way because Ukraine midfield allow that.

Even Trinidad and Angola did much better so far against Strong opposition than Spain.:rollani:
kleber is offline  
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 23:43
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Rebrov100, kleber is a hater. He doesnt admit it, but he doesnt want Ukraine to succeed and the only thing he does is always being a pessimist and always puts down everything related to Ukrainian football...
Roman is offline  
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2006, 23:51
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Rebrov100, kleber is a hater. He doesnt admit it, but he doesnt want Ukraine to succeed and the only thing he does is always being a pessimist and always puts down everything related to Ukrainian football...
I am realistic and made my opinions based on numbers and facts.
kleber is offline  
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 00:04
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Yea, Rebrov, don't really listen to kleber. His opinions are just that.. - Opinions somehow, he thinks are right. He want's us to fail, but no worries, we know we have many supporters both Ukrainian and non Ukrainian who want us to do well, so we don't really pay attention to him .
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 10:51 Thread Starter
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Kleber is a HE? I thought he was that woman on the avatar. In that case who on earth is she???

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 15:23
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Haha...He changed it
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 17:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Haha...He changed it
After our briliant performance today i had to put Portugal Avatar.Deco great goal!,Portugal is on the last 16.
kleber is offline  
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 18:00
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
First time since 1966 or something too
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 18:08
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
First time since 1966 or something too
Yeah.p
kleber is offline  
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 19:20
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
That's very surprising, since Portugal lives and breaths soccer..Its the only sport people care about there..Am I right?...But I guess it does only have 10 million people..The size of Moscow p
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2006, 19:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
That's very surprising, since Portugal lives and breaths soccer..Its the only sport people care about there..Am I right?...But I guess it does only have 10 million people..The size of Moscow p
We perform well in the europeans not world cups...

We like roller skating!p ,athletics we are not bad as Judo.

And yeah Moscow must have more people living there than in Portugal! p
kleber is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome