Milevsky to Fc Porto!? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 23:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Milevsky to Fc Porto!?

The portuguese media has linked today Porto with Milevsky:rollani: ,they are talking about a fee around 8 millions euros!:rollani: ....i have some doubts,Porto might want to buy him but they will not give 8 millions for him..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 23:18
True-Kozak

I don't want him to go to Portugal..I would prefer him to wait more years and go to a better league, if he decides to leave...But Im sure Surkis would end up accepting 8 Million Euros..
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 23:21 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I don't want him to go to Portugal..I would prefer him to wait more years and go to a better league, if he decides to leave...But Im sure Surkis would end up accepting 8 Million Euros..
Porto has a good budget,around 60 millions euros...but they invest more in the wages of the players than in buying players for a lot of money.

They received a lot of money from Chelsea and Dynamo moscow anyway so who knows!:rollani:,they could afford to pay a good salarie to Milevsky,more than in Dynamo.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 23:23
True-Kozak

All I'll say is that if Surkis does sell him, once and for all, everyone will know, he is an idiot after all p
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 23:29 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
All I'll say is that if Surkis does sell him, once and for all, everyone will know, he is an idiot after all p
Well if someone pays 20 millions for him,i am with Surkisp ...dynamo could buy than two good strikers and even keep some money.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 23:34
True-Kozak

True. Plus he's Ukrainian, so he'll be much happier at DK and won't really want or need to be sold. But if it was a foriegner, like Shatskikh for example, Im sure Surkis would sell him.

You probably wish Porto got Shatskikh, next time Benfica played them Benfica wouldn't even need a goalkeeper and Shatskikh would still miss p
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2006, 23:39 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
True. Plus he's Ukrainian, so he'll be much happier at DK and won't really want or need to be sold. But if it was a foriegner, like Shatskikh for example, Im sure Surkis would sell him.

You probably wish Porto got Shatskikh, next time Benfica played them Benfica wouldn't even need a goalkeeper and Shatskikh would still miss p
,Shatsikh in Porto will be a dream!p ,well i believe he was linked with a second english division team some weeks ago but Surkis didnt sell him,2 millions euros was the fee.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 02:28
Rising Star

Quote:

He is from Belarus :smileani: I say sell him and get two decent strikers to equal it out.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 02:32
True-Kozak

Yea but he plays for Ukraine so he counts as a Ukrainian p. And I believe he has Ukrainian blood...
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 02:33 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saciuk
He is from Belarus :smileani: I say sell him and get two decent strikers to equal it out.
Well it depends how much money can Dynamo make with his transfer....Surkis also is trying to buy a striker but things are not looking easy at all.:rollani:
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 02:43
Rising Star

Just train Aliev into a deep playing striker and put him in the firsts :rollani:
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 02:47 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Just train Aliev into a deep playing striker and put him in the firsts :rollani:
Zaporizha is the right place for Aliev at the moment!p
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 12:42
Rising Star

Quote:
Belarus? Could you tell me something about his story?
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 13:56
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Nothing much to tell really...
He was born in Belarus, but moved to Ukraine as a boy... Went thru Dynamo's academy and played for Ukraine at pretty much every international level... getting to the semis in U-19 and final in U-21...

I relly hope he'll stay for at least another year... Once he plays regular for the first team and does some "shaking" in the CL, he will be worth much more and will likely to move to a big team from Italy, England or Spain...
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 15:04
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
I would like him to stay. IF he does go however, I think Vorobei deserves a chance in the first team.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2006, 20:34
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Athletic Club, FC Utrecht & VVV-Venlo
Quote:
I would prefer him to wait more years and go to a better league, if he decides to leave...
Same thoughts here
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2006, 01:18
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckie
Belarus? Could you tell me something about his story?
Just read Milevskiys Profile on FIFA, it pretty much tells the story;

Quote:
An impressive combination of power and elegance, Artem Milevskiy’s style is not unlike that of Sweden's Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Well built (1.90m) but pacy with it, this forward is, at 21, already a vital cog in the Dynamo Kiev first team. A product of the Smena academy in Minsk, Milevskiy played a key role in the qualification of Belarus for the UEFA U-16 European Championship in 2000, before opting to take Ukrainian nationality.

Blessed with superb ball control and great vision, Milevskiy can also play as a striker. Indeed, at the FIFA World Youth Championship Netherlands 2005, he caught the eye as one half of a remarkable strike duo with compatriot Oleksandr Aliiev.

As yet uncapped at senior level, he could prove to be a useful joker in coach Oleg Blokhin’s pack.
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2006, 04:24
Rising Star

Yeah,we watch his play last year and also the freekick of Aliiev is hauting. seems he made the correct choice to play for ukraine to play in WC. And belarus is great these years in producing youth players. their team is also the last eight of 2004 U21 euro championship.
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2006, 04:50
Rising Star

He can't be sure to have starting 11 spot next year. He got low chanses for it. I think it'll be good for him to move. And for price like that it's just great! But i would take 10 millions
Also i think he's a bit overrated.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2006, 13:21
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckie
Yeah,we watch his play last year and also the freekick of Aliiev is hauting. seems he made the correct choice to play for ukraine to play in WC. And belarus is great these years in producing youth players. their team is also the last eight of 2004 U21 euro championship.
Speaking of Aliev i think that was another reason why he opted to choose ukraine over his native country, he is very good mates with him and i think that might have curbed his decision to play for ukraine, that and the lifstyle.

Though its only my impression someone could correct me here...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in