Serhiy Rebrov - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 15:48 Thread Starter
Welcome To Jamrock
World Class Player

Teams: West Ham
Serhiy Rebrov

I hear he's re-discovered his form?? is this true? rumours are that he may return to West Ham if he produces well at the WC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousTurk
This website is an absolute joke. The only explanation in you giving Bilica a higher rating then Lugano is that you're border line retarded. Every single chance Diyarbakir had was due to a Bilica error. What a waste of webspace this is, Bilica has been absolute garbage since he's arrived and this was probably his single worst performance. You're a true idiot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 15:52 Thread Starter
Welcome To Jamrock
World Class Player

Teams: West Ham
Oh shit wrong place p

Someone move this to the Dinamo Kiev forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousTurk
This website is an absolute joke. The only explanation in you giving Bilica a higher rating then Lugano is that you're border line retarded. Every single chance Diyarbakir had was due to a Bilica error. What a waste of webspace this is, Bilica has been absolute garbage since he's arrived and this was probably his single worst performance. You're a true idiot.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 15:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie
I hear he's re-discovered his form?? is this true? rumours are that he may return to West Ham if he produces well at the WC.
,this is the russian forum Eddie and Rebrov is playing in Dynamo Kyiv who is a ukrainian team and he is not even a russian player!?

So you should had gone to Dynamo kyiv forum or to ukraine forum here.:smileani: p

Nevertheless Rebrov will not leave Dynamo,Cl team and his team from his heart, also he can earn the same there as in West Ham.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 17:54
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Actually its not true kleber... Rebrov said it himself that he would concider coming back to West Ham... He spoke with the coach who said if he does well at the WC, he will try to bring him back...

To answer ur question, Eddie, yes he has rediscovered his form... When he moved to England/Turkey he even lost his place in the NT, but since he came back he started improving more and more and right now is at his peak... He already became not just a leader of Dynamo Kyiv side but also in the UNT...
Now he doesnt play as a forward, but more of a midfilder/playmaker and can be used as a winger, attacking midfilder and if needed, even as a forward...
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 18:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well if that is realy true he can go back to west ham even today that no one gives a damn about it,we dont need players who pick up west ham instead of Dynamo.:rollani:
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 19:13
Rising Star

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv & Ukrainian National
Battle of the Ukrainian strikers at Stamford Bridge!

Either way he's a great player, and would love to see him lead Dynamo back to some good results in Europe.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 21:12
World Class Player

Add Tymoschuk to that: 3 Ukrainians taking over London (Chelsea, Hammers and Gunners )
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2006, 21:28
True-Kozak

Roman, did you download the game yet?
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2006, 11:37
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
I can't see Rebrov returning to England. He had a terrible time here. First Glenn Hoddle ruined his career at Tottenham, then he scored one goal in about 23 appearances for West Ham. He has always been great at Dynamo and at 31 years and with a family, I doubt he will move again.

As for Shevchenko, I am sure he will be good for Chelsea, which is a shame because I would have prefered to see him at a rival club. Chelsea already have Ballack and will be unstoppable next year.

Tymoschuck to Arsenal...could go either way. Ukrainians in England are a bit hit and miss. Rebrov and Luzhny were both terrible for Spurs and Arsenal. On the other hand Kanchelskis was great for Man Utd.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2006, 15:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100
I can't see Rebrov returning to England. He had a terrible time here. First Glenn Hoddle ruined his career at Tottenham, then he scored one goal in about 23 appearances for West Ham. He has always been great at Dynamo and at 31 years and with a family, I doubt he will move again.

As for Shevchenko, I am sure he will be good for Chelsea, which is a shame because I would have prefered to see him at a rival club. Chelsea already have Ballack and will be unstoppable next year.

Tymoschuck to Arsenal...could go either way. Ukrainians in England are a bit hit and miss. Rebrov and Luzhny were both terrible for Spurs and Arsenal. On the other hand Kanchelskis was great for Man Utd.
I think that Luzhny was decent in Arsenal.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2006, 15:58
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
I think that Luzhny was decent in Arsenal.
Was very average in my oppinion. Got better towards the end of his spell there. Played excellently in the 2003 FA cup final. 24 goal a season hitman James Beattie barely got a touch of the ball. The rest of his games were fairly disapointing. He was getting old and seemed to lack the pace he had flying down the right flank for Dynamo. Was often played out of possition at centre half. Shame for Oleg.

P.S Rebrov for number 11 shirt next season. Always was his shirt before and it is a better number for a striker. 5 is a centre half.

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2006, 16:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

He plays now in the midfield so the 11 shirt dont make much sense now.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2006, 22:47
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
He plays now in the midfield so the 11 shirt dont make much sense now.
Still works. Traditionally 11 is the left midfield possition, 9 and 10 are strikers. The attacking midfield role would be 8. I still think 11 is good as it has always been associated with the great Rebrov just before he joined Spurs. Better than Sheva at times.

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old June 1st, 2006, 23:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov100
Still works. Traditionally 11 is the left midfield possition, 9 and 10 are strikers. The attacking midfield role would be 8. I still think 11 is good as it has always been associated with the great Rebrov just before he joined Spurs. Better than Sheva at times.
Yeah,maybe...
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 18:25
World Class Player

You wont believe this, but i had a dream about rebrov last night... And it wasnt like i was a third party in that dream, i was Rebrov there... ://
So i decided to move to England and was sooo terible there (couldnt control the ball, missed golder opportunities, from 5, 10, 2 meters into empty nets), i had to wake up from that nightmare...
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 20:52
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
You wont believe this, but i had a dream about rebrov last night... And it wasnt like i was a third party in that dream, i was Rebrov there... ://
So i decided to move to England and was sooo terible there (couldnt control the ball, missed golder opportunities, from 5, 10, 2 meters into empty nets), i had to wake up from that nightmare...
I'd imagine Rebrov himself also has that nightmare at times.

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2006, 00:30
Rising Star

Rebrov has to calm down with his decisions right now. He start thinking that he is a superstar now and can move and play whatever he wants. I always like Rebrov, and was very happy when he comed back (many was opposite it tho). He started showing his best game and get back to his level. He said once that he wanted to come back to Dynamo and stay there for the rest of career, but now he says he can move. And it makes him look a bit like an idiot right now.

I would love to see Dynamo putting him in Dynamo 2 for the rest of the contract if he manage to leave
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2006, 00:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilZ
Rebrov has to calm down with his decisions right now. He start thinking that he is a superstar now and can move and play whatever he wants. I always like Rebrov, and was very happy when he comed back (many was opposite it tho). He started showing his best game and get back to his level. He said once that he wanted to come back to Dynamo and stay there for the rest of career, but now he says he can move. And it makes him look a bit like an idiot right now.

I would love to see Dynamo putting him in Dynamo 2 for the rest of the contract if he manage to leave
Well said DevilZ!,and welcome to Dynamo forum.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2006, 00:40
Rising Star

Thanks mate
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2006, 00:44
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Where are you from DevilZ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in