Favourite Dynamo Kyiv foreigner(s) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:19
True-Kozak

Favourite Dynamo Kyiv foreigner(s)

Well, none of us honestly can say we like foreigners too much in Dynamo. Other then kleber :rollani: p . Who do you guys consider to be your favourite?

Personally, I'll go with Belkevich, just because of history and how 'long' he's been at DK. I think he's been the foreigner at DK for the longest, actually. He only has 1 or 2 more years left in him, but I hope he really ends his career on a high note.

I also like Verpakovskis - But it seems like things aren't going to work out with him . Rincon, for me, is also the best south american Dynamo have ever purchased, and probably one of the best skilled, and has one of the best attitudes out of all them in Ukraine.

I kind of like Shatskikh, but only because of what he's done for Dynamo and a bit of "loyalty". I dont want DK to sell him, but I want his role to be reduced within the next year or two.

Gavrancic - I used to like him, but after that controversy last last winter where he was complaining about leaving, I kind of lost respect for him.

Kleber - Same as Gavrancic. But Im beginning to like him more. Hes surely DKs most skilled foreigner, and can do alot of magical things with the ball. Like with Gavrancic I lost alot of respect during his "fiasco" when he wanted to leave as well .

And, my least favourite, without a doubt, is Rodrigo :frustrat: .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Well i would say Rincon but he was not as his best this season .....Gavrancic was injuried and he should play as a central defender not as a defensive mid......Belkevich is starting to get old.Kleber after all gave the cup to Dynamo.

But to chose a fav foreigner in a day when Dynamo lost the title to Shakhtar,well not the best things to do.....i will go for Rincon altough.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 09:52
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
There's only one Maxim Shaskikh. Best foreigner ever at Dynamo IMO. Has a great record in Europe aswell. Belkevich was also good a few years ago.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2006, 01:08
Rising Star

My fav's are Maris and Rincon

Don't really like anybody else. Especeally Shatskih. He is like a Raul in Real - Plays bad and takes away a spot in starting line up.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 19:05
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
I still have to pick Verpakovskis, although I dont remember seeing him play in a long time. In the Ukrainian Cup he scored agrubaly one of the best goals I've seen in the Uke League. He has what it takes to be in the first team I still think...

Someone that plays - Rincon, BUT he opted to speak Russian over Ukrainian, and didnt have the best of season this year. I like how Kleber has turned his attitude around to..seemigly...

Ninkovic anyone?
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 19:54
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov

Someone that plays - Rincon, BUT he opted to speak Russian over Ukrainian
All DK players do :rollani:
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 20:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
All DK players do :rollani:
What is the problem? ,also Dynamo management teaches them Russian not ukrainian when they come to Ukraine....and they speak Russian between them,foreigners and Ukes.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 20:21
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
What is the problem? ,also Dynamo management teaches them Russian not ukrainian when they come to Ukraine....and they speak Russian between them,foreigners and Ukes.
Soon they'll teach Ukrainian though, as Ukraine gets more Ukrainianized . I've seen DK managers and Stadium workes and stuff talk in Ukrainian plenty of times , and it will only become more common in the near future.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 21:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Soon they'll teach Ukrainian though, as Ukraine gets more Ukrainianized . I've seen DK managers and Stadium workes and stuff talk in Ukrainian plenty of times , and it will only become more common in the near future.
Kozak there are people who are patriotic who dont give a shit about football and vice versa .......the foreigners will learn a language that allows them to talk with other people especialy team mates and that could even be chinese.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 21:10
True-Kozak

True.

But make sure you remember there are also people who are very patriotic, and love Football. Ie, 99% of Karpaty fans including myself p
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 21:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
True.

But make sure you remember there are also people who are very patriotic, and love Football. Ie, 99% of Karpaty fans including myself p
But there are others things in life more important than a Karpaty game or a national team game...this is only a game Kozak.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 21:22
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
But there are others things in life more important than a Karpaty game or a national team game...this is only a game Kozak.
Of course
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 22:42
Rising Star

Favourite Dynamo Foriegners?

Otar Martsvaladze
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 23:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saciuk
Favourite Dynamo Foriegners?

Otar Martsvaladze

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in