Dynamo Kyiv Squad 2006/2007 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 01:59 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Dynamo Kyiv Squad 2006/2007

This is the place to discuss how our team will line up for next season.

I will state what is already known:

Leko, Sablic and Peev are all out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:05
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
This is the place to discuss how our team will line up for next season.

I will state what is already known:

Leko, Sablic and Peev are all out.
Hey Rebrov didnt you know that Sablic signed a new five year contract!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:10
True-Kozak

I dont know who will leave. I think alot of the current team will remain, except the 3 Rebrov said.

Look for Milevsky to play a bigger role. And Aliev too, when his loan is done - He seems to of improved for the 'Kozaks' in Zaporizhzhya. Can Rybka start breaking a little into the lineup? Of course Sasho (My hero , we have the same Birthday, btw ) will be #1, but when theres a tough stretch of games, I hope Rybka can get into the lineup, at least for a few games. I guess my main hope is that he proves he's worthy to be Sashos backup. I say we put Lutsenko out of misery - And sell him, to anyone. Same with Reva. Or sell one of those two, but don't keep both.

Can DK get Rusol after the WC? It would be great, but to be honest, I can't see it happening. IMO, as long as : Sasho, Rotan', Husyev, Rebrov, and Milevsky have big parts in the lineup - Kozak will be a happy Kozak :smileani: . For me, a question mark is Gavrancic. He hasn't been that good since he's came back, and I'm just wondering if he will improve. A year or so ago I would of said he's my favourite foreigner, but I dont think he is anymore.

All I can say is that I have a feeling this will be the year DK do something. Whether its a Final 16 CL spot, or a deep, deep (maybe victorious too) run into the UEFA Cup - Something tells me this is the year .

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:12
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Hey Rebrov didnt you know that Sablic signed a new five year contract!
yea I forgot about that. Yea, so Sablic will be around. . Hopefully they loan him out for some money.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:16
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I dont know who will leave. I think alot of the current team will remain, except the 3 Rebrov said.

Look for Milevsky to play a bigger role. And Aliev too, when his loan is done - He seems to of improved for the 'Kozaks' in Zaporizhzhya. Can Rybka start breaking a little into the lineup? Of course Sasho (My hero , we have the same Birthday, btw ) will be #1, but when theres a tough stretch of games, I hope Rybka can get into the lineup, at least for a few games. I guess my main hope is that he proves he's worthy to be Sashos backup. I say we put Lutsenko out of misery - And sell him, to anyone. Same with Reva. Or sell one of those two, but don't keep both.

Can DK get Rusol after the WC? It would be great, but to be honest, I can't see it happening. IMO, as long as : Sasho, Rotan', Husyev, Rebrov, and Milevsky have big parts in the lineup - Kozak will be a happy Kozak :smileani: . For me, a question mark is Gavrancic. He hasn't been that good since he's came back, and I'm just wondering if he will improve. A year or so ago I would of said he's my favourite foreigner, but I dont think he is anymore.

All I can say is that I have a feeling this will be the year DK do something. Whether its a Final 16 CL spot, or a deep, deep (maybe victorious too) run into the UEFA Cup - Something tells me this is the year .
Kozak you are a very optimist guy......now you want Shovkovsky,rotan,husiev,rebrov and milevsky in the starting line up,and what about the rest and the bench,so?.....
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 09:56
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
I fit is possible I would like to see Rotan, Rebrov and Husyev all start, but it is hard fitting them into midfield. Maybe if Hus and Rebrov were in the middle and Rotan played out right...

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 16:29 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Just to backup what kleber seemigly keeps insisting upon. Fedorov, Vaschuk and Sasho are well over the hill by now adn they will finish up playing with Kyiv in the coming years.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 17:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
Just to backup what kleber seemigly keeps insisting upon. Fedorov, Vaschuk and Sasho are well over the hill by now adn they will finish up playing with Kyiv in the coming years.
Hopefuly in Dynamo reserve team or Dynamo 2.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 17:59
True-Kozak

You would have to be a $%^&* to do that to Sasho. Sasho isnt over the hill anyway, he has at least 3 solid years in him.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 18:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well he just said that he wants to play in england or something like that some months ago... i wish him luck.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 19:53
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Well he just said that he wants to play in england or something like that some months ago... i wish him luck.
That was after the Thun game...And he's also said no matter where he plays there always was and always will be a 'D' for 'Dynamo' in his heart...
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 19:57
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
That was after the Thun game...And he's also said no matter where he plays there always was and always will be a 'D' for 'Dynamo' in his heart...
Notthing against him,i only say that is time in Dynamo is over...good luck to him wherever he will play.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2006, 20:58
Rising Star

He will finish playing in dynamo. Which is a good news, he's the best goalkeeper in Ukraine.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2006, 22:05
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
I had my doubts about Sasho's fitness before the world Cup, but that save in the italy game completely changed my mind, Sasho is back on form and will hopefully have a tournament of his life!!!
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2006, 02:26
Rising Star

Hope tournament of his life will be Ucl final
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2006, 16:45
Rising Star

Pro squad

Ok i know that many of dynamo fans, including myself, can't wait for dynamo to win a Cl trophy. But let's open the eyes and face the truth - With squad like we have now there is no way we can do it! Well just looks at players that team like milan, liverpool (who won cl) have, and compare to ours.

I know dynamo don't get much money each year (30 mil as i heard) but, well they only spend 10 mil on players, where does surkis steal the rest?
And insthead of buying some 3 crap player they could just had to buy 1 good insthead of 3 crap.

If we hardly score more then 3 goal (or actually 2) in Ukranian league against teams like Tavriya and others, so how does dynamo expect to do something good in europe?

I know we got like half of ukranian NT squad in team but i don't see any goood from it. If we want to play good in europe, we should crush every team in ukranian league cause if we took some teams from ukranian league and compare them to the ons we could have in our Cl group, then those teams bassicly are nothing!

Last edited by DevilZ; June 20th, 2006 at 19:27.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2006, 16:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Finaly someone who agree's with me.p ,well Devilz,simple there is no enough money to buy top players even eastern europeans at the moment,also is not easy to convince a top player to come to the less than competitive uke league,you have to give him a lot money,and even than he might not come,so you have to buy average brazilians players and eastern players and believe in the ukes players that you have.

We needed something like 150 millions dollars of budget to buy the best brazilians in brazil league at the moment and top eastern europeans players.

For example at the moment:

Rosicky-20 millions
Voronin-15 millions
Kerzhakov/arshavin-25 millions

And than one or two realy good players from the brazil league......but there is no money Devilz,not even shakhtar can affor this and they have the richiest guy in Ukraine.

Only when a russian oligarch takes over Dynamo if that realy happens who can have again a great european team.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2006, 17:53
True-Kozak

edited - nevermind..Im not even going to bother .

Last edited by True-Kozak; June 20th, 2006 at 17:59.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2006, 18:00
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
:dielaugh: a russian oilgarch..your one poor brainwashed guy..what about an actual investor? a REAL investor?....And the less then competitive uke league..well, if they would go to Portugal, or Russia, then they'ed go to UA - And that's a fact.
What can we say,it is Kozak opinion,at least it was not me who open this thread!

And Kozak wants to compare the portuguese league with the uke one.

A oilgarch will bring money to the club,at least for some time.:rollani:

Last edited by kleber; June 20th, 2006 at 18:06.
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2006, 19:26
Rising Star

Voronin becomes a free agent so why don't he move to dynamo?

Also, like i said if they don't have enough money start saving them. BTw there is like 3 sabtitute players for each position right now so what the problem?

Well ok, imagene this :

UCL final (for example) Dynamo kiev vs Milan

Now if some fans compare the 2 squads then guess what odds will be in bet websites.

I think to get money first start is to win Uefa cup. Is not that hard when you see what teams play in it every year. I can see after Cska did that they start wanting to buy preety solid players.

So right now buy atleast 2 stars, and win uefa cup (which will be very nice too. none ukranian side won it so far and i will choke if i see shactar doing it first)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in