Congrats Shakhtar!!!!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 20:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Congrats Shakhtar!!!!!!

Congrats to Shakhtar....hard to say this but overall i am happy that Shakhtar won the title.

No one deserves to win a league when you have shit defenders like Fedorov,Vaschuk(i will have a good laugh seeing this two in the world cup).......Shovkovsky well he just tought that he was better to return to the old times.....the Aghahowa goal just shows the real class of this keeper!,Vaschuk,fedorov and Shovkovsky,go to hell!!!!!

Eschenko is a young kid,but i doubt he has quality to play at european level......Kaddouri,pure shit...chosing between him and Nesmachny is realy hard now!

Rebrov,respect all i can say,you are above all a great Dynamo fan,tk.

Shatsikh,send him to England second division or whatever.

Husiev,out of form,hope for better days.....Kleber,shit performance today,but at least he won the cup for Dynamo.
Milevsky,give him a chance for next season.....Gavrancic is poor but he is not a defensive mid anyway.
Rotan is all but a big joke,what a overated player!

Demianenko should leave,is better even for him....maybe he can stay as assistant coach altough....

Finaly Dynamo needs a new squad,10 players or something like that,but where is the money....Surkis is not Akhmetov.....Overall Dynamo is in deep shit and if the team doesnt have new faces for next season another Thun will appear.

Well maybe a russian oligarch can put money in Dynamo....of course Dynamo should not have problems to finnish in second in the uke league but will only be pathetic and awful with this players in the european competitions.

About Surkis,he should had gone for a foreigner coach....but who the fvck want to coach such shit players!!!!!??????,not a top western coach for sure....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 20:33
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Athletic Club, FC Utrecht & VVV-Venlo
Wow, both teams were really close to eachother throughout whole the season, and even the decisive match was decided in extra-time.

Congrats to Shakhtar.
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 20:36
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Congrats to Shakhtar... They were the better team over the course of the championship and deserved to win it...
Few points to make... Shovkovsky should not be our number one IMHO... He hasnt recovered well from the injury - if not physically then definetely mentaly... The second goal was totally his fault... Shust is doing a much better job intercepting crosses...

Whatever i might have against Lucescu I must say 2 league titles in a row is a success... So congrats to him...

Husyev as always made himself visible thurout the game...

Milevsky? Well the only thing i can comment (or want to) is that he told "**** Off" to the jornalist who wanted to interview him at the end of the game...

P.S. kleber, you better prepare your laughing pills for your Portuguese team, not for us

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 21:13 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Roman.....yeah,Rodolfo goal was a great one....wth was Shust doing?,but i couldnt care less if Shust is good or not,altough being neutral maybe he has some future....

Well i said is that i will have a good laugh watching Vaschuk,Fedorov,Nesmachny and Shovkovksy in the world cup....each corner from Spain is one goal for sure....

And i couldnt care less if they are ukrainian or not,all i know is they are all shit for european level and of course there are a lot of assholes foreigners player in Dynamo...you have a lot to chose from Dynamo squad, dont worrie...

But in Shakhtar you also find them....

Last edited by kleber; May 14th, 2006 at 21:19.
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 22:03
True-Kozak

Sasho = Pure class. Yea he sometimes makes mistakes but when hes at his best like he has been for the UNT for the past year and a half, hes among Europes finest.

Rotan = Great. Simple as that. Hes not in good form, whats your point you don't just give up on someone like that.

Husyev = Great.

Shatskikh = Sucks but I think theres a bit of "loyalty" here.

Why should Demyanenko leave Because they lost to Shakhtar? Barcelona also lost to Shakhtar last year, as did Celtic. Shakhtar, like Dynamo, are a European class team ; And you cant beat them 100% of the time, & just because they lost Demyanenko is to blame .

Do any of you remember, when Dynamo got beat out by Thun they said stuff like "We will win the double for our fans...We have to..We'll win the league and cup..No other options..etc".

post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 22:10
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Milevsky? Well the only thing i can comment (or want to) is that he told "**** Off" to the jornalist who wanted to interview him at the end of the game...

where did you hear that?
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 22:13 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Kozak,what is the point to bring Barça or even Celtic to this?

Dynamo was leading by two at home Ht last wednesday.....and the goals scored by Shakhtar wednesday and today show how shit is Dynamo defense....what a horrible defense i must say!
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 22:41
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Next Year I would like to see

Shovkovsky
???, Gavrancic, Rusol, Nesmachnyi
Rotan, Husyev, Rebrov, ???
Shatskikh, Kleber

I don't care what Kleber says, Sasho, Rotan and Shatskikh are top players. Nesmachnyi I can't comment on as I have never sen him play. We need a new striker, LW and RB player. Fedorov, Vaschuck, Verpakovskis, Belkevich, Rodrigo and Rincon can leave in my oppinion

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2006, 22:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well Rebrov 100,at least we agree that Vaschuk,Fedorov,Belkevich,
Verpakovkis should go......
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 00:03
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Why Rincon? Rincon has been intrumetal for Dynamo over the past few years... If anything they need to bring more players like Rincon...
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 01:40
Rising Star

Congrats Shakhtar... I don't think any of the players should be transfered just yet, just because Dynamo lost one game doesn't mean you have to change the whole squad. The opinion would be different if Dynamo defeated Shakhtar.
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 01:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saciuk
Congrats Shakhtar... I don't think any of the players should be transfered just yet, just because Dynamo lost one game doesn't mean you have to change the whole squad. The opinion would be different if Dynamo defeated Shakhtar.
It was not only one game...it was an awful season,only the cup to save it.....but altough Buryak and Demianenko are not coachs for Dynamo they are too many single mistakes done by the players and they should pay for it...wtf are Vaschuk Fedorov and nesmachny doing in Dynamo,even my grandmother plays better than them!

Dynamo needs a revolution!!!
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 01:56
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
It was not only one game...it was an awful season,only the cup to save it.....but altough Buryak and Demianenko are not coachs for Dynamo they are too many single mistakes done by the players and they should pay for it...wtf are Vaschuk Fedorov and nesmachny doing in Dynamo,even my grandmother plays better than them!

Dynamo needs a revolution!!!
Calm down kleber, you are the only one revolting on these forums! Dynamo will change, and there might be a clean out but trust me when I say that Ukrainian defense will largely remain - new thread.
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:02 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
Calm down kleber, you are the only one revolting on these forums! Dynamo will change, and there might be a clean out but trust me when I say that Ukrainian defense will largely remain - new thread.
Yes,i am angry with the quality of the team,of course you can lose the title to Shakhtar and you can not won the title every year,but the problem is that this is the second year in a row without the uke title and especialy you simple can not made so many defensive mistakes,it is outrageous!

Well, i never expect to say this,but i am starting missing Mikhailichenko!
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:03
True-Kozak

Nesmachny, Fedorov, and Vaschuk arent even that bad! I've seen them play sooo many times and I've seen far worse defenders out there.
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:10 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Nesmachny, Fedorov, and Vaschuk arent even that bad! I've seen them play sooo many times and I've seen far worse defenders out there.
Maybe the all could learn to play with the head......

Time for a revolution Kozak,is now or never......
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:19
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Maybe the all could learn to play with the head......

Time for a revolution Kozak,is now or never......
Shaxtar - chempion!!! 2 players from Lviv (Shyst & Chigirinsky won their first championship! You've got to admire Donetsk for their come from behind championship! Just a few weeks ago, everybody gave up on them. And, poor Dinamo & its fat fans! These fat cats could not even muster any joy after winning a cup - stood with their faces like they just won some regional tournament, not Ukrainian Cup. Probably, figured that they will squeeze a smile when win this championship. Dinamo -2nd 2 times in a row. Next season they must be third.
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:21
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Shaxtar - chempion!!! 2 players from Lviv (Shyst & Chigirinsky won their first championship! You've got to admire Donetsk for their come from behind championship! Just a few weeks ago, everybody gave up on them. And, poor Dinamo & its fat fans! These fat cats could not even muster any joy after winning a cup - stood with their faces like they just won some regional tournament, not Ukrainian Cup. Probably, figured that they will squeeze a smile when win this championship. Dinamo -2nd 2 times in a row. Next season they must be third.
Can you not see free L'vivs'ke for everyone in Lviv as a result of Karpaty winning the cup next year, and getting a European spot? p .
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:26
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Not just Lviv, in any other city, even Donetsk, there would crazy celebration. Today's DK is degrading the Ukrainian football. They should be put on a good diet (as far as medals etc) before they start appreciating stuff and anyone starts respect them once again.
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 02:28
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Not just Lviv, in any other city, even Donetsk, there would crazy celebration. Today's DK is degrading the Ukrainian football. They should be put on a good diet (as far as medals etc) before they start appreciating stuff and anyone starts respect them once again.
I agree. It also seems like alottttt of the honour there once was playing for the big Dynamo Kyiv is disappearing....Most of the Ukrainians still have it, but the foreigners couldn't care less. Which is very much unlike Suchkov, Batista, and Goodwin in Lviv, who IMO have almost as much honour playing for Karpaty as any Ukrainian does.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in